Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maure

Massa Is A Goner And Ferrari Has Finally Got It

But Dribs wouldn't do it...because he knows me....

funny.....he always owned you, and the only way for you to have stayed afloat is to get along....

atleast I had the balls to post my pics......and you call me coward....

no bias towards Lewis here..but the way you talk crap about drivers other than Alonso shows us who is the fanatic...pity that you can post some really good stuffs..otherwise you have the 'I know everything...and I don't care a FLICK about other's opinion' attitude..which sucks....oops..I read somewhere about your obsession towards the word suck...

And you continue hallucinating, whoeverthefvkyouare.

Bless - just look at all those little wordles.

Another one sniffing glue.

----------------

@YHR, the manner in which you replied is a pain to reply to. So I'll simply say that, sure, Massa is competent and he can continue to be competent in Lotus, for instance. Ferrari needs better racers than "competent". Alonso is one such racer, so was Schumacher, and so remains Kimi. Matter of fact, I would put Sato before Massa on that Ferrari so that we can see someone with balls make that car jump with joy... even if more than once it ends up flipped over.

----------------

It was quite amusing, wasn't it?

Amusing to see that you find something clearly so amusing amusing too.

:rolleyes:

The glue is getting around and the goofs are on a lynching round... ah, the memories... you are likely to be the very same cowardly bunch that once (when I first got to TF1) made me laugh day after day... if only you were not so unremarkable, I might remember you.

But I'm afraid you lot will need to remind me how and when you made idiots of yourselves once in order to see why you are making idiots of yourselves now... after all, your collective posts evidently originate from hurt egos and, well, there is only one reason for posts like that, namely, to try to get even... notwithstanding that such a thing is impossible, which is truly amusing if any of you had the wits to get it.

"I need a white visor bring me the white visor now!"

"Felipe baby, calm down, you are in a great position ... " :lol:

The glue is getting around and the goofs are on a lynching round... ah, the memories... you are likely to be the very same cowardly bunch that once (when I first got to TF1) made me laugh day after day... if only you were not so unremarkable, I might remember you.

But I'm afraid you lot will need to remind me how and when you made idiots of yourselves once in order to see why you are making idiots of yourselves now... after all, your collective posts evidently originate from hurt egos and, well, there is only one reason for posts like that, namely, to try to get even... notwithstanding that such a thing is impossible, which is truly amusing if any of you had the wits to get it.

Ah, so much hate these days. I like you too. :)

Anyway, back on topic, I hope that someday Vettel finds his way to Ferrari. Despite his errors, he's a driver I really rate and would love to see him at the Scuderia in the future.

You know when Cav started his Hahahahahaha thread and then things didn't go the way he wanted.

People disagreed with him and their beliefs were backed up by events.

He then started getting increasingly aggressive and wound himself up until he saw everyone as an enemy.

Then, instead of reading their valid points and discussing them like a grown up, he resorted to accusations, personal insults and sarcasm.

Even if people agreed with his original point, he ceased to understand and just closed his eyes and threw punches seeing everyone as an enemy in his paranoia.

:whistling:

Anyway - My take again (it hasn't changed)...

Massa isn't a great driver, he's good, but not great - Kind of like Heidfeld.

Alonso is a great driver (one of the top 4 currently in F1), but he'll take some time to bed in at Ferrari.

Ferrari need to find their way. There seems to be too much mid-season dithering and excuse-making and not enough action.

Massa isn't a great driver, he's good, but not great - Kind of like Heidfeld.

Alonso is a great driver (one of the top 4 currently in F1), but he'll take some time to bed in at Ferrari.

Ferrari need to find their way. There seems to be too much mid-season dithering and excuse-making and not enough action.

Pretty much what I'd say.

And you continue hallucinating, whoeverthefvkyouare.

Another one sniffing glue.

----------------

@YHR, the manner in which you replied is a pain to reply to. So I'll simply say that, sure, Massa is competent and he can continue to be competent in Lotus, for instance. Ferrari needs better racers than "competent". Alonso is one such racer, so was Schumacher, and so remains Kimi. Matter of fact, I would put Sato before Massa on that Ferrari so that we can see someone with balls make that car jump with joy... even if more than once it ends up flipped over.

----------------

Surely you jest, Sato in favor of Massa. That is just silly. Still you are entitled to your opinion, it is just one I do not share with you.

Even if Massa outperforms Alonso, guys will continue to call him ordinary and then go on a rant about something that has affected Alonso's performance rather then just face the fact that Massa is a good driver.

Spot on, YHR. Welcome back. :) I'm the poster formerly known as Murrey Walker btw. As you know, I've always said Massa was massively underrated and very capable indeed. :whistling::P

You know when Cav started his Hahahahahaha thread and then things didn't go the way he wanted.

People disagreed with him and their beliefs were backed up by events.

He then started getting increasingly aggressive and wound himself up until he saw everyone as an enemy.

Then, instead of reading their valid points and discussing them like a grown up, he resorted to accusations, personal insults and sarcasm.

Even if people agreed with his original point, he ceased to understand and just closed his eyes and threw punches seeing everyone as an enemy in his paranoia.

:whistling:

Wow you got every single thing wrong there, nice attempt at baiting. I think I'll stay off posting for a while, you can run your own damn debates.

Spot on, YHR. Welcome back. :) I'm the poster formerly known as Murrey Walker btw. As you know, I've always said Massa was massively underrated and very capable indeed. :whistling::P

Thanks. F1 is getting interesting again.

Once Lotus came back, I had to :naughty:

Why the name change???

OMG yes!!! someone else who sees the glory in Sato. He was clumsy at times, but that banzai boy sure did entertain. Kind of like Kamui last year, yet sadly not this year. But I blame that car for that as he had a fairly decent one last year.

Anyway Sato was robbed if you ask me. Screw Honda for torpedoing Super Aguri too. My God they were miles better than the crap new teams we have now.

Anyway Sato was underrated, hated, ridiculed, even loved. You could say he's the complete package. But he sure didn't lack balls, and big ones at that.

Satosan!

There was a programme on TV the other day "Hammond meets Moss". I haven't seen it all yet but they discuss their car accidents and their injuries. They talk about the difference before and after their brain injury. Moss said that before his accident when he raced, everything was second nature, he new automatically (just like we all do driving a car) what he needed to do. But after the accident he had to think about every little thing, nothing was "instinct" any more. Maybe insight into what Massa is going through at the moment?

There was a programme on TV the other day "Hammond meets Moss". I haven't seen it all yet but they discuss their car accidents and their injuries. They talk about the difference before and after their brain injury. Moss said that before his accident when he raced, everything was second nature, he new automatically (just like we all do driving a car) what he needed to do. But after the accident he had to think about every little thing, nothing was "instinct" any more. Maybe insight into what Massa is going through at the moment?

I watched that, although I must admit I was hoping it would be more of an interview which went into Stirling Moss' excellent career rather than the focus it put onto the crash which ended it, and its effects. It seemed mainly like a documentary about the brain, using an example of two guys who were involved in very serious accidents (if some of you don't know about Hammond, type "Richard Hammond crash" into Youtube - yeah, he survived that).

Anyway, despite the fact the interview mostly missed its opportunity to find out about a legend, it was still interesting enough to find out about the loss of "automatic" functioning which Moss suffered (which made him decide, probably prematurely, to retire). I've heard about modern day drivers who talk about having to "think" about driving the car, as the reason for them being slower than their team mate, e.g. I'm sure Heikki mentioned something about the characteristics of the Mclaren not suiting him which is why he had to "think" about driving, which caused him to go slower.

..and yep, I thought exactly the same thing about Massa. Although I suspect in his case his problems are more to do with the handling of the latest car, rather than a loss of natural ability. But then again, we simply don't know as Massa would never admit that, at least while he's an active driver.

Thanks. F1 is getting interesting again.

Once Lotus came back, I had to :naughty:

Why the name change???

:) Well I was ashamed of my track record on here and wanted a clean slate! Plus I think it started out a joke and now I quite like it.

Travestism?

tongue.gif

:D

Yes, it seems to tally with my new orgylicious lifestyle!

Guest gforce56

Just a question but if Massa is this awful... how come he beat Kimi and pushed Schumi at times? I was never his biggest fan but he did win me over a little in recent years.

Agree. Massa was the champion in 2008 until Glock gave it to Hamilton for free...:unsure:

I watched that, although I must admit I was hoping it would be more of an interview which went into Stirling Moss' excellent career rather than the focus it put onto the crash which ended it, and its effects. It seemed mainly like a documentary about the brain, using an example of two guys who were involved in very serious accidents (if some of you don't know about Hammond, type "Richard Hammond crash" into Youtube - yeah, he survived that).

Anyway, despite the fact the interview mostly missed its opportunity to find out about a legend, it was still interesting enough to find out about the loss of "automatic" functioning which Moss suffered (which made him decide, probably prematurely, to retire). I've heard about modern day drivers who talk about having to "think" about driving the car, as the reason for them being slower than their team mate, e.g. I'm sure Heikki mentioned something about the characteristics of the Mclaren not suiting him which is why he had to "think" about driving, which caused him to go slower.

..and yep, I thought exactly the same thing about Massa. Although I suspect in his case his problems are more to do with the handling of the latest car, rather than a loss of natural ability. But then again, we simply don't know as Massa would never admit that, at least while he's an active driver.

Yeah I was hoping for it to be more about Moss's amazing career rather than the reason he ended it but it was interesting to watch. And we'll probably never know how much the crash has effected Massa, that's the thing about f1, there are too many variables. Massa's in a different car to last year so we can't compare his times to last year, his team mate if different so we can't look at how he compares to his team mate. But listening to Moss and Hammond I think Massa'a injury has effected him an awful lot more than he's letting on, and certainly a lot more that I ever thought.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry, me just laughing at the topic title with today's news. Well, so much for him being a "goner". This kills this for a few years.

Tune in again in 2012 kids, unless the world has ended that is.

That's all folks!

Looks like no moves in the driver market next year. I feel bad for Kubica but the 'problem' is that the field has such a depth of quality in recent years, so you'll never get all of the top guys in teams which do them justice.

Looks like no moves in the driver market next year. I feel bad for Kubica but the 'problem' is that the field has such a depth of quality in recent years, so you'll never get all of the top guys in teams which do them justice.

That is true, we have a great bunch of amazing drivers at the moment. Hopefully Renault will continue to improve so we can see Kubica up there too.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry, me just laughing at the topic title with today's news. Well, so much for him being a "goner". This kills this for a few years.

Tune in again in 2012 kids, unless the world has ended that is.

That's all folks!

Ferrari kills this for a few years or this kills Ferrari for a few years?

Well said Alex!

Can imagine Felipe reading this. 'oh this is not very nices oh yes it is very nices thanks you all i loves you.'

Nice guy but for some reason reminds me of smeagol/gollum.