Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TotalF1 SamB

Which is your favourite track?

I haven't seen all the tracks live but of the ones I've seen my least fave is Monaco, too crowded, too expensive off track & too difficult to get around.

Sepang is very good & the new rail link will make it even better.

Albert Park is the best for spectators ease of access (It's not because I'm an Aussie & predudiced).

It took only 20 minutes from when I left my seat in the stand to when I was six suburbs away where I was staying. Private vehicles are not permitted & the public transport was superb.

Spa is good too, with not too many hassles.

Silverstone is atrocious even when it's not raining.

Monza can be great or terrible depending on just who is in government that week.

If you meant fave regarding the racing I will be like Sam & wait a while to see what others have to say.

only been to Sepang and Adelaide.

Adeleiade was great.

Didnt like Sepang, the whole after race thing turned me off it.  It was so unorganised and it took 5 or so hours to get back from the track to my hotal in KL.  This was in 1999 so things may have been better last year or earlier this year.  

I like racing at the A1 ring in GP3 and I also like Monza in GP3 and the earlier version of the track in Grand Prix legends...

The atmosphere at Silverstone is phenomenal...real carnival stylee...it's a shame you have to get there for 4 o'clock in the morning to beat the traffic! At least the redevelopment will mean there's going to be a bypass to ease the load of 100,000 people...

As for the European tracks, I'll hopefully be going to a few next year, so I'll get back to you on that score!