Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schumikonen

Turkish Gp Race

Uh oh, bad feeling bout this McLaren battle!

I had that bad feeling too but Hamilton is getting away, they actually had a contact.

Nice that Lewis made the most of what came his way. Perhaps he could have won even without the RBR incident. Wonder if there will be tension between Lewis & Jenson now.

Uneventful race for Schu. Still a good finish.

There must be somehting going on with Mclaren, Lewis just wn his first race but he doesn't look that excited about it, given the performance of the team he should be delighted but he is like if he's going to a funeral, his girlfriend is more excited, I wish I could go to watch a race with her :naughty: I would enjoy it a lot. :P

Oh dear... Looks to be a bit of an issue emerging with Lewis there... for someone who just won, he does not look happy!

Oh dear... Looks to be a bit of an issue emerging with Lewis there... for someone who just won, he does not look happy!

I wonder if he is unhappy that the team didn't let Button to fight with him on the track.

Anyway best race of the season!:clap3:

Button showed he's a racer for the first time as I remember it. Probably they told them to hold position after that kiss between the two but probably, not for fans, it was the most sensible thing to do given the circumstances.

I think Vettel was way too optimistic.

Vettel is a f...idiot. Im 100% on Webber's side. he has done nothing wrong. he hold the position and the line perfectly. If i was Mark i would kick the living Sh#t out of Vettel.

But, it was fun to watch. I laughed big time. Pity that Mclarens didnt do same mistake as RB hehe :rolleyes: ....

Webber looked so insincere during the press conference, he knows he did it worng but he is trying to fnd a way out of this mess, but his words didn't help him, he even got son help from Lewis but he jsut messed up big time in this race.

Greetings, all. Much to ponder. I'll post my definitive report tomorrow for your delectation. À bientôt.

Webber looked so insincere during the press conference, he knows he did it worng but he is trying to fnd a way out of this mess, but his words didn't help him, he even got son help from Lewis but he jsut messed up big time in this race.

what did he say? couldnt watch press conference.

I can't see that it was Webber's fault when the replays show Vettel swerving sharply into him. Still, the incident increases the points gap between the two drivers further than it would have been with a one two finish, so Webs will likely forgive him sooner than later..

Button showed he's a racer for the first time as I remember it. Probably they told them to hold position after that kiss between the two but probably, not for fans, it was the most sensible thing to do given the circumstances.

I think Vettel was way too optimistic.

Too optimistic for trying a pass on a straihgt on a slower? I think you should reconsider this post.

Vettel is a f...idiot. Im 100% on Webber's side. he has done nothing wrong. he hold the position and the line perfectly. If i was Mark i would kick the living Sh#t out of Vettel.

But, it was fun to watch. I laughed big time. Pity that Mclarens didnt do same mistake as RB hehe :rolleyes: ....

The video is there, they were side by side and Webber pushed Vettel to the grass, who the idiot in that case? Webber did it wrong and you will hear about this, didin't you see the body language of the team when Vettel got there? just wait for the details to come out and we will see.

Vettel said "I thought I could race wheel to wheel with my team mate but it looks like I have to think about it next time"

what did he say? couldnt watch press conference.

He just could find the words to explain what happened, he said "we were side by side and suddenly he turn very fast, everything was very fast" but don't worry the press conference will be posted it in a few minutes, I'll post the link as soon as I can if I am here.

missed bits of that - dodgy feeds.

what happened with Alonso and Petrov?

anywho - quite funny to see the mclaren duo showing the red bull two how to dual for the win properly.

thanks vettel for making things a bit more interesting though.

good for the WDC too.

Too optimistic for trying a pass on a straihgt on a slower? I think you should reconsider this post.

The video is there, they were side by side and Webber pushed Vettel to the grass, who the idiot in that case? Webber did it wrong and you will hear about this, didin't you see the body language of the team when Vettel got there? just wait for the details to come out and we will see.

Vettel said "I thought I could race wheel to wheel with my team mate but it looks like I have to think about it next time"

Ur wrong...they were wheel to wheel. Vettel was on the track and he wanted to move to the right to have a better entry into the turn. Mark didnt move he was holding his steering wheel straight and that is exactly how everyone should do it. Why moving to the right? Vettel knew he cant make the turn and mark has closed the doors perfectly. If vettel would be smart he would brake much earlier so he can go into the turn..

Im sorry but Mark did ok. He didnt give up and because of the stupidity of a driver who thinks he can win WDC, costed mark a win.

I can't see that it was Webber's fault when the replays show Vettel swerving sharply into him. Still, the incident increases the points gap between the two drivers further than it would have been with a one two finish, so Webs will likely forgive him sooner than later..

That's because indeed Vettel truned sharply into him but because Webber pushed him into the wet grass, the Speed replay shows Webber pushing Vettel out of the track.

He just could find the words to explain what happened, he said "we were side by side and suddenly he turn very fast, everything was very fast" but don't worry the press conference will be posted it in a few minutes, I'll post the link as soon as I can if I am here.

great. Much appreciated! :thbup: :thbup: