Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schumikonen

Turkish Gp Race

Race day is finally here, let see what new controversy will came out of this race to debate for two weeks until Canada.

I expect and want Hamilton to win this race but he and me are concerned about Vettel in the first corner because he is too aggressive at the start.

Let see if what Button can do today, I think he will improve his position unly in the case of an eventuallity in front of him, On the other hand I think Schumi have a good chance to get ahead of him at the start.

Rosberg have a good chance to get around Schumi but starting from the dirty side that is rather difficult but let see what will happen as we are only five minutes away from the start.

& the race is GO!!!!!! Nando made good start, Webber has good margin over Hamilton! Button & Shumi gonna have good battle methinks!

Crap. Missing out on the race. No ESPN here.

Oh well, apparently some moves by the guys at the front, at the start, but all positions intact. Schu's brakes smoking on the grid? Losing a second per lap? Uh oh!

Oh well, apparently some moves by the guys at the front, at the start, but all positions intact. Schu's brakes smoking on the grid? Losing a second per lap? Uh oh!

justin.tv usually has a fair amount of feeds!

Well you are missing a great race so far, Hamilton was passed by Vettel at the start but he took his position back and mow is pressuring Webber for fisrt place.

justin.tv usually has a fair amount of feeds!

Thanks. Went there, couldn't get a live feed there, but there was a link to a site with live feed in the comment box.

Hamilton had a right rear tire problem during pitstop and Vettel passed him but is making ground and is right on his tail.