Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Dod Turkey

33 members have voted

1. 1. DOD Turkey??

• Hamilton
    • Button
    • Webber
    • Schumacher
    • Rosberg
    • Kubica
    • Massa
    • Nando
    • Sutil
    • Koba
    • Other

button, webber, schumacher.

1. button: coz he actually drove and race

2. Webber: driving a perfect race not giving up even when stupid vettel f...up his race win

3. Schumi: well for driving probably his most boring race...did he do anything today?

Idiot of the day:

Vettel

Lucky winner of the day:

Hamster

Can't vote for anyone this time around. It was a stupid ant race. One would have to way go down the field to find something/someone of worth...

But it amuses that you took Vettel out of the choices.

why do u think vettel should be among dods?? imho if someone has a brilliant race and f...up like that he shouldnt been among dods despite the brilliance and perfection he would show on the track...imho

Webber, Hamilton, Button

Today they all deserved the win. Nice to watch a bit of proper racing. Surprising to see it on a Tilke track.

Hamilton of course he was the light of the race since the start he fought throuout the whole race and even with the problem at the pit stop he won the race, Petrov should in the list he had a great race until Alonso trashed it but it is wierd that there was not investigation for any incident in the race, not even for Kubica cutting Massa in the pits or any accident, probably they were told not to get involved in anything becuae if the recent scandals or maybe I missed when they announced they were investigating some case.

why do u think vettel should be among dods?? imho if someone has a brilliant race and f...up like that he shouldnt been among dods despite the brilliance and perfection he would show on the track...imho

Dod is to show, imo, the best driver of the day. A fvck up sure does diminish other accomplishments but it does not nullify them.

In fact, drivers that have fvck up what was for them a great race (up to that point) are plenty. It goes with the territory. You push, you might lose. If you push too much, you might lose too much.

Hamilton of course he was the light of the race since the start he fought...

So I was the only one that saw Hamilton lose his 2nd spot to Vettel and only regained it (and better it) after the RBR's crash...

Alternatively, we all saw Hamilton svck and get win by sheer luck. Sure, he was there (3rd) but he was there (3rd) all race with no apparent skill/mojo to do any better and a quick seemingly able Button on his coattails.

Team orders for us all.

So I was the only one that saw Hamilton lose his 2nd spot to Vettel and only regained it (and better it) after the RBR's crash...

Alternatively, we all saw Hamilton svck and get win by sheer luck. Sure, he was there (3rd) but he was there (3rd) all race with no apparent skill/mojo to do any better and a quick seemingly able Button on his coattails.

Team orders for us all.

:lol: You as always only see what you want to see B) , the only reason why Vettel got that position was because of the problem with the right rear tire at teh pit stop, I saw that but I also saw Vettel passing Hamilton at the start but HAmilton the best formula 1 drver got it right back, he stood right with Webber all the time, he gave suspense to the race, had a great battle with Button and he was simply the best. end of it. :P

Dod is to show, imo, the best driver of the day. A fvck up sure does diminish other accomplishments but it does not nullify them.

In fact, drivers that have fvck up what was for them a great race (up to that point) are plenty. It goes with the territory. You push, you might lose. If you push too much, you might lose too much.

lets just say we're both right on this one. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Team orders for us all.

very true. basiclly hamilton didnt do nothing today. move on JB was pure luck as JB didnt want to risk of losing too many points and after that we've all seen team order. So no, hamilton far from being dod.

:lol: You as always only see what you want to see B) , the only reason why Vettel got that position was because of the problem with the right rear tire at teh pit stop, I saw that but I also saw Vettel passing Hamilton at the start but HAmilton the best formula 1 drver got it right back, he stood right with Webber all the time, he gave suspense to the race, had a great battle with Button and he was simply the best. end of it. :P

hahahha well i'll let u enjoy it today. u deserve it u lucky winner :lol: :lol:

I've given it to Webber by a nats whisker from Hamilton. Superb race all round. Not much overtaking but very tense and exciting. Don't need constant overtaking to make a race great, just the prospect. Red Bull and McLaren some way ahead of the rest of the field, this could be worrying.

Tchau

I dont understand how Webber is considered driver off the day when he was involved with a crash with his team mate? He was under pressure all race and got involved in a silly accident with his team mate. He should of given up the place, I mean Vettel was basically past him but put himself in a bad position and it was an accident waiting to happen.

My vote goes to Hamilton, no crashes, no mistakes, was glued to the Red Bulls all day which had the faster car even when Mclaren pit stop strategy made no sense? Yes he was gifted the win but due to poor driving from Red Bull drivers. I mean their both just throwing away the championship, their not winning when they should be and by 3/4 of the season gone, things will be much tighter performance wise from Mclaren Mercedes Red Bull and Ferrari.

If Hamilton and Button can fight for positions without crashing into eachother why cant Webber and Vettel do it? Thats why Button and Hamilton are world champions and why Vettel and Webber arent I suppose?

hahahha well i'll let u enjoy it today. u deserve it u lucky winner :lol: :lol:

Thank you thank you, now let's hope for a Danika win in the Indy 500 :P

I dont understand how Webber is considered driver off the day when he was involved with a crash with his team mate? He was under pressure all race and got involved in a silly accident with his team mate. He should of given up the place, I mean Vettel was basically past him but put himself in a bad position and it was an accident waiting to happen.

My vote goes to Hamilton, no crashes, no mistakes, was glued to the Red Bulls all day which had the faster car even when Mclaren pit stop strategy made no sense? Yes he was gifted the win but due to poor driving from Red Bull drivers. I mean their both just throwing away the championship, their not winning when they should be and by 3/4 of the season gone, things will be much tighter performance wise from Mclaren Mercedes Red Bull and Ferrari.

If Hamilton and Button can fight for positions without crashing into eachother why cant Webber and Vettel do it? Thats why Button and Hamilton are world champions and why Vettel and Webber arent I suppose?

You know Webber has a reputation of the most difficult driver to overtake probably that has gone to his head and he actually think he is really impossible to pass, he close the door on everybdoy, he has always done that and if that result in a crash like today it was the other driver's fault, we all know that Vettel admit when is his fault like it happened in the first race last year, some people even made a lot of jokes about this, now if he said it wasn't his fault I believe him, besides that I saw what happened and I you can see the news where the team or at least some in the team support Vettel on this one.

Button for me. Really suprised Hamilton and by the looks of it Hamilton was none too pleased.

what an ironical statement from a guy who lynches anyone who makes mistakes.....funny...you continue to make a fool or yourself....I wonder what you would have said if it was Lewis who crashed into Button.....but this time I agree with you, Vettel option should have been there....so that some of us vote for him as DOD for making the race exciting...

Button for me. Really suprised Hamilton and by the looks of it Hamilton was none too pleased.

not surprised by your bias....:P

Actually. I think James is more a Ferrari fan, Shaliq. I'm the biased one around here and not afraid to say it.

Actually, if Button screws up then I'm the first to have a go!

Vettel/Webber. Racing incident. Mark seems to believe in himself lately and Seb wanted the position. Steve's right. Seb has to quit being the likeable dude around the paddock or he'll end up another Massa.

Team of the dumb day: Red Bull

Engineer: Mark, detune engine to save fuel. Repeat, save fuel mode. Copy?

A lap later...

Webber: m$%th&/r f#$k%rs b#$t%r&d%s!!!

FFS!!! Webber was leading the race and he was and still is leading the World Championship. They had a 1-2 in their pocket and Vettel still could have beaten Webber in the future if the kid is so good (which I think he is).

No need for footage to know who's to blame here.

I'm the biased one around here and not afraid to say it.

Actually, if Button screws up then I'm the first to have a go!

Thats why I don't annoy you...:P

Team of the dumb day: Red Bull

Engineer: Mark, detune engine to save fuel. Repeat, save fuel mode. Copy?

A lap later...

Webber: m$%th&/r f#$k%rs b#$t%r&d%s!!!

FFS!!! Webber was leading the race and he was and still is leading the World Championship. They had a 1-2 in their pocket and Vettel still could have beaten Webber in the future if the kid is so good (which I think he is).

No need for footage to know who's to blame here.

in my opinion, its a racing incident...everything happend so quickly, from our view, we may thing Mark should have done this, or that, but I am sure he cant just turn the car, if you see the way Vettel got inside him, he already almost touching...most of the time people get away with it, some times touch and damage nothing.

I don't think Mark did anything unfair....but this is not the first time he has been in trouble during overtaking...he should stop whinning about other drivers about their overtaking moves from now on.

Hamilton, a good mature drive. Button was excellent also. Didn't see much of the rest, or Live Timing, so can't make a judgement on the other drivers. Liked Petrov dicing with Alonso, though.

As for Webber/Vettel, my take is the same as Christian Horner's as far as I can tell: they should have given each other room. The corner was clearly Vettel's, Mark didn't need to let him have it but nor did he, or should he, have squeezed Vettel so much. He invited an accident and he got one. Vettel is still in the wrong though, he shouldn't have tried to push back, however I imagine he didn't like Webber squeezing him and/or didn't want to get on the brakes on the inside and dirtier line. Silly boys, basically.

in my opinion, its a racing incident...

In my opinion, it was an avoidable racing incident if Red Bull had managed the situation correctly.