Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Dod Turkey

33 members have voted

1. 1. DOD Turkey??

• Hamilton
    • Button
    • Webber
    • Schumacher
    • Rosberg
    • Kubica
    • Massa
    • Nando
    • Sutil
    • Koba
    • Other

Ok I am moving on and I agree with most of you post, jsut want to add this, when looking at the replay of the crash pay attention at the white line that limit the circuit and notice how that line is getting closer to Webber meaning that he was leaning toward it and at teh same time reducing the space Vettel needed to complete the pass, the reason why Vettel turn sharply to the right was the contact between the tires, before that point you can see Webber moving the steering wheel toward the left right before the contact, this is better appreciated if you look at it frame by frame.

Pinpoint precision driving a racecar at +140 mph whilst cramped in a c#ckpit with your teammate inches from you, both racing for the lead....well....is not so easy as you make it seem.

Seems like it was just Webber being Webber, except he forgot about all the bumps right there. It kind of depends on your opinion of teamates racing each other as to whether or not it was his fault or not. Personally I think he went a little overboard with his blocking. But thats just because it was his teammate and they were leading the race. However, the battle between Button and Hamilton was the highlight of the race.

Seems like it was just Webber being Webber, except he forgot about all the bumps right there. It kind of depends on your opinion of teamates racing each other as to whether or not it was his fault or not. Personally I think he went a little overboard with his blocking. But thats just because it was his teammate and they were leading the race. However, the battle between Button and Hamilton was the highlight of the race.

That's what I think, you can block the other driver when is still behind you but once he is next to you you have to be very carefull, this time turned out to be better for him but both of them could be out of the race in a move like that, I tihnk it would have been better for him to finish second behind Vettel than finishing third but only if we are thinking about the WDC but if he is just thinking about defeating his team mate this was the ideal situation.

I seriously don't understand how anyone could think it was 100% Webber's fault. Vettel turned in on Webber when he wasn't 100% in front. What did Vettel think? That Webber's car was going to evaporate? If Vettel hadn't have turned in when he did, there wouldn't have been a crash, full stop. I can appreciate people having the view that Webber should have given more room, fair enough yeah I think he should have but that doesn't put all the blame on him. Even if Webber had given more space, Vettel still turned too early and that's what caused the crash not the driving etiquette of Webber.

I seriously don't understand how anyone could think it was 100% Webber's fault. Vettel turned in on Webber when he wasn't 100% in front. What did Vettel think? That Webber's car was going to evaporate? If Vettel hadn't have turned in when he did, there wouldn't have been a crash, full stop. I can appreciate people having the view that Webber should have given more room, fair enough yeah I think he should have but that doesn't put all the blame on him. Even if Webber had given more space, Vettel still turned too early and that's what caused the crash not the driving etiquette of Webber.

Big NO!