Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yurp

2/3 Of The Season Still To Go

You are in a good mood and it ain't because of F1... so, what ended up "drowned" in the pond?

:lol:

Made me _smile_ a bit. I must be tired.

Hey. Whatever works for you.

Besides, nothing has changed on my end... although, granted, unknown private matters are putting known/unknown posters on the edge of, or directly in the grips of, a nervous breakdown.

For instance, just take a look at cavalino's last stand... the only good news (meaning, good news because he remains "gone insane" in jest) is that he made a show of his "goodbyes" by parading a never-existing blacklisting followed by a handle change to "deleted account". Now, there is a drama queen for you.

Other than that, some naive goofs drooling over themselves and other unremarkable nobodies gritting their teeth for reasons unknown. It just goes to show how dull this season is... once again.

Yawning now and then on the big F1 picture... it _almost_ makes one wish Hamilton's tennis dad was back shouting up and down the paddock or that Ecclestone gave his final orders to good doggy Whiting and lead the season to a neat tuck... make Chandhok the new boy-god, I say, stealing a good billion TV audience/market and then sneak in some chinese guy for the next round of boy-godness. That should play well and be simple enough for Whiting to grok... and big cash to make. So, who's the Indian guy(s) Ecclestone's will be exchanging blowjobs with in order to get this matter resolved to "everyone's" _interest_?

Erm, Monty??