Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sato

Bigger God Complex?

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the bigger God complex?

Who, out of Vettel and Hamilton, has the bigger God complex? I've thought Vettel got it when he joined Red Bull, and it was massively confirmed in Turkey, and at the same time Hamilton's seems to have come down in the last year or so.

I'm going to have to go with Vettel for sure at the moment.

If we were talking all drivers I guess the 3rd biggest option would have to be Alonso as well.

Hamilton. No contest. He might grow out of it, hopefully, but it's been a mantra in his life since he was a child. It's no secret now that McLaren has two Brits that many folks are coming forth with "tales" of what Hamilton was/is really like... and it ain't pretty at all.

Vettel had to fight with lesser drives and didn't get any red carpet whatsoever. You couldn't come up with someone more the opposite to Hamilton.

The idea that anyone would get preferential treatment over a double WDC is unthinkable in general and in Vettel's case in particular. That Hamilton thought himself entitled (on that point alone) is sufficient evidence... and more so since he was deadly wrong. But there is the proof. He was told he was God and poor sap Hamilton believed it... and he probably still does. Too many lies. Too much dishonesty. Too much "manufacture" and "sensationalism" to cope with. Hell, Hamilton's fanatics still dream of spic blood...

Hamilton still has the edge me thinks. Though 'Who is more arrogant?' would be a more fitting title, since I doubt either of them considers themselves an actual God. But hey, what's a bit of exageration on TotalF1. :D

EDIT

Hamilton's fanatics still dream of spic blood...

Hamilton's Spanish fanatics too?

could get a bit messy. :rolleyes:

I don't think either of them suffer a God complex.

So, no vote from me.

I do however think both drivers 'suffer' a nothing but the best is good enough work ethic, as I do. Hamilton rightly so, as his WDC shows. His belief took him to the top, have yet to see this from Vettel.

The driver I believe to have a massive God complex is Michael Schumacher and in a way, also rightly so. Yet I get the feeling he expected more of himself this season and is just finding out he is only human after all. Thats no bad thing. I think Michael would appreciate a win where he isn't in the best car and he has had to fight tooth and nail for it would satisfy him perhaps more than a WDC at Ferrari.

This is the way my mind works anyway.

I'd say Vettel. He gets more emotional than Hambone. As though too many people have whispered in his ear that he's a 'champion in the making'.

Who, out of Vettel and Hamilton, has the bigger God complex? I've thought Vettel got it when he joined Red Bull, and it was massively confirmed in Turkey, and at the same time Hamilton's seems to have come down in the last year or so.

I'm going to have to go with Vettel for sure at the moment.

If we were talking all drivers I guess the 3rd biggest option would have to be Alonso as well.

Who has the bigger god complex???..... YOU

I'd say Vettel. He gets more emotional than Hambone. As though too many people have whispered in his ear that he's a 'champion in the making'.

says the guy who's a fan of the teammate who cause the flippin crash! He did the same thing againts Kimi Brazil 2009 and clipped his front wing. In the press conference he said Kimi would do the same thing in his position. Arrogant b#####d! He should come out tops for having THE GOD COMPLEX

says the guy who's a fan of the teammate who cause the flippin crash! He did the same thing againts Kimi Brazil 2009 and clipped his front wing. In the press conference he said Kimi would do the same thing in his position. Arrogant b#####d! He should come out tops for having THE GOD COMPLEX

A certain young driver ramming a certain Aussie racer at a certain Japanese GP tells me that the youngster has an innate need to take out Webber whenever Mark has a win in the bag. Kind of a god complex me thinks...naughty.gif

Neither has a God complex. They are racing drivers, name one great driver who hasn't been completely and utterly self centred when it comes to driving? All great f1 drivers have to have a great belief in themselves else they wouldn't be able to commit to driving at crazy speeds. This doesn't mean they think they are God.

Who has the bigger god complex???..... YOU

I'm not on the options, sorry :P

You're on something with this thread, mate. :P Good to hear from you again tho!

I'd vote Lewis until recently but things are changing I think.

Vettel, he is a firm favourite of mine. He's really enjoyable to hear being interviewed and the way he seems a very "human" driver in terms of the emotion he puts out when he wins or things don't go his way. Somebody I feel I can really relate to in a way unlike many of the other drivers. No matter that he isn't driving for Ferrari, over the past few years I've always been ruiting for him. Despite being British, I can't stand Hamilton at all.

I'd vote Lewis until recently but things are changing I think.

Sure.

Ron is gone, Dad is gone and...

Button is appreciated as a person and as a driver in McLaren but...

Michibata is gone and Nicole is back. wacko.gif

Funny that we all thought about a nightmare season in McLaren or Ferrari and it's been only Red Bull where we've seen sparks and fire so far. happy.gif

This is the way my mind works anyway.

Yep, mine too.

an easier question would be, 'who thinks they have the bigger c0ck?' The only way to find out the answer is to flop them out and measure them. Neither c0ck is going to make them drive faster and so it's the same as the question of this thread; totally f*cking pointless.

Don't wave c0cks, drive off your socks.

Hamilton. No contest. He might grow out of it, hopefully, but it's been a mantra in his life since he was a child. It's no secret now that McLaren has two Brits that many folks are coming forth with "tales" of what Hamilton was/is really like... and it ain't pretty at all.

Vettel had to fight with lesser drives and didn't get any red carpet whatsoever. You couldn't come up with someone more the opposite to Hamilton.

The idea that anyone would get preferential treatment over a double WDC is unthinkable in general and in Vettel's case in particular. That Hamilton thought himself entitled (on that point alone) is sufficient evidence... and more so since he was deadly wrong. But there is the proof. He was told he was God and poor sap Hamilton believed it... and he probably still does. Too many lies. Too much dishonesty. Too much "manufacture" and "sensationalism" to cope with. Hell, Hamilton's fanatics still dream of spic blood...

The usual Bias crap..

Yep, mine too.

an easier question would be, 'who thinks they have the bigger c0ck?' The only way to find out the answer is to flop them out and measure them. Neither c0ck is going to make them drive faster and so it's the same as the question of this thread; totally f*cking pointless.

:rofl:

Michibata is gone and Nicole is back.

We should have a match between Michibata and Nicole :naughty: :naughty: i think we as a F1 fans deserve that

Yep, mine too.

:lol:

Well, I'll just say it. Lewis c#ck must be bigger. Cause, well. He's black.

I have more right to say that cause my mum is too.

Steph once again pushing the boundaries. But I agree. Its a bit pointless. Well, actually, its a bit rounded more than likely. And I don't think he's a shaver either.

Well, I'll just say it. Lewis c#ck must be bigger. Cause, well. He's black.

I have more right to say that cause my mum is too.

Steph once again pushing the boundaries. But I agree. Its a bit pointless. Well, actually, its a bit rounded more than likely. And I don't think he's a shaver either.

Are you saying that your mother has a penis?

Are you saying that your mother has a penis?

Bigger than yours. :lol:

Edit. Its called James, he's 6ft but I call him brother.

Unless you have a 6ft 1ins c#ck that is?