Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Persevere

Grand Prix Du Canada

For those of you that will be quick on the draw with live updates on practice and qualifying, start here. I'll catch up.

I can do that but I'll be in college during the FP1 and so far i've been unable to install java in the computer I use so I can't load the live timing window but I'll be pretty happy is someone post what's going on.

I'd help and post what's happening but I'm not sure I wouldn't just make everything up for comical effect. biggrin.gif

"Alonso has gotten out of the car and has painted what looks like a tunnel on the "champions" wall. He's even turned the sign post to point into the wall....OH NO!! Rosberg has fallen for Alonso's trick and has crashed into the wall! Meanwhile...Button can't get a clear run so has pressed the super duper go go magic legs, which spring out from the sides of the McLaren and start running over Lewis Hamilton. Martin Whitmarsh is now being interviewed and he insists that the new developments are within the regulations. Suddenly the camera stops to look at Vettel in the garage...he's appears to be putting Red Bull into Mark Webbers fuel tank!!! Cue hitchc#ck movie soundtrack...eek eek eek..."

:lol:

I'd help and post what's happening but I'm not sure I wouldn't just make everything up for comical effect. biggrin.gif

"Alonso has gotten out of the car and has painted what looks like a tunnel on the "champions" wall. He's even turned the sign post to point into the wall....OH NO!! Rosberg has fallen for Alonso's trick and has crashed into the wall! Meanwhile...Button can't get a clear run so has pressed the super duper go go magic legs, which spring out from the sides of the McLaren and start running over Lewis Hamilton. Martin Whitmarsh is now being interviewed and he insists that the new developments are within the regulations. Suddenly the camera stops to look at Vettel in the garage...he's appears to be putting Red Bull into Mark Webbers fuel tank!!! Cue hitchc#ck movie soundtrack...eek eek eek..."

:lol: I wouldn't be surprised if all thsi happen this weekend but as long as you let me know the order in FP1 i don't have any problem on how the info is presented :P

:clap3:

Haha, you should do the next TF1 report. Persevere I hope you tag Kate :lol:

Haha, you should do the next TF1 report. Persevere I hope you tag Kate :lol:

I think she would do a very good job but I don't know if she is on the report list ;)

Wooohooo! Finally, a qually at 4:30 PM (instead of 3 am), LIVE broadcast on Fox at NOON (instead of 5 am), etc, etc. Oh, and final practice at 19:00 hrs! Unbelieveable!

Speaking of which, when is USvs. England game broadcast on ABC? anyone knows?

Oh, this is 'champions wall' track isn't it! I remember not flying off the handle when Jenson put himself in there. And oh look. He's now a champion. *smug self righteous unbearable bitch look on face*

Oh, this is 'champions wall' track isn't it! I remember not flying off the handle when Jenson put himself in there. And oh look. He's now a champion. *smug self righteous unbearable bitch look on face*

How convenient that you just remembered this. It provided you with one more opportunity to mention your main squeeze, J.B. Shameful. rolleyes.gif

Montreal: It's a beautiful cosmopolitan city, a beautiful hotel suite and a beautiful grid girl, gently breathing and blissfully sleeping the sleep of the innocent. The weekend begins now.

Me, shameful? I wouldn't know what the word meant. But promise you I don't fancy Button. Thats wrong!!

Results:

Button 1:18.127

Schumacher +0.158

Hamilton +0.225

Rosberg +0.229

Vettel +0.422

Kubica +0.535

Alonso +0.599

Liuzzi +0.970

Hulkenburg +1.155

Barrichello + 1.186

Sutil +1.246

Massa +1.384

Petrov +1.422

Webber +1.482

Kobayashi +2.059

Buemi +2.193

De La Rosa +2.457

Alguersauri + 2.696

Kovalainen +3.742

Chandhok +3.650

Trulli +4.416

Senna +4.574

Glock +4.586

Di Grassi stopped on track - team unsure why.

Thanks Kate, is nice to see Schumi in second it looks like Mercedes will be strong here and Kubica so far faster than Ferrari.

Wooohooo! Finally, a qually at 4:30 PM (instead of 3 am), LIVE broadcast on Fox at NOON (instead of 5 am), etc, etc. Oh, and final practice at 19:00 hrs! Unbelieveable!

Your are happy about but I don't like it, I prefer to wake up and have the qualy or the race right away, I don't like this waiting for the afternoon, I want the races to go back to Europe to my "normal" time :P

ABC is airing it at 1:30 PM E.T.

(Wow...I posted in a race thread...I haven't done that all season. Too bad my post was off-topic :P)

damn it - midnight for me :(

Thanks Kate, is nice to see Schumi in second it looks like Mercedes will be strong here and Kubica so far faster than Ferrari.

Better to see the man, JB at the top!

But its just FP, so no real indication yet.

COME ON BUTTON! And Lewis!

ABC is airing it at 1:30 PM E.T.

(Wow...I posted in a race thread...I haven't done that all season. Too bad my post was off-topic :P)

The race will be live on channel 15 (WBFF) It must be one of Fox channel but in this area the race is Live at 12:00 noon :P but on the other hand qualy will be on Speed at 4:00 or 4:30 pm :angry: I am sure I'll be trapped on Walmart or any other store at that time.