Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dribbler

"They Are A Too Slowa"

:lol: If FIA have been fixing all this like you say, Alonso's victories are fixed by him too and those two WDC were the result of those fixing and probably you posting here is a result of CW's fixing and cheating remember Ferrari won the first race that was fixed too, don't forget Todt is FIA's boss now at the end if FIArrari wins any title is jsut the result of that. :P

How naive. How delightfully illogical of you.

First of all, everyone cheats in F1 and you are endearing like a child for thinking otherwiese. Cute you.

Second, that someone tries to cheat does not imply that they succeed. Examples abound (Hamilton's first season). Your "conclusion" that Alonso's victories were fixed by FIA is infantile to say the least.

Truth be said (and if you knew what you were talking about), Alonso has been fvcked by FIA more times than most. Part of the reason is that Alonso is not in the script... which is interesting considering Ecclestone's views on opening markets. But there is more and it is simpler. Ego and, in particular, Whiting's ego. That foul worthless scum has been the one in charge of telling drivers for _years_ that driver X will no be penalized but if any of you try to do the same I'll have your arse. Alonso was renowned early on for ridiculing Whiting for this clear hypocritical "standards". So, left to his own "devises", Whiting fvcks Alonso over any time he can and wants. It's old news.

Regarding Todt (although your rant is completely useless, contradictory, and aimless), he has cheated more than most. He has even had his own drivers crash into competitors so that his favorite driver wins. Todt is among the worst there is. Now, to claim that if Ferrari wins is because of Todt is, once again, naive and uninformed. Todt didn't leave Ferrari as a happy camper and his acquisition of new powers was displeasing to Ferrari most of all. Sure, the have resigned Massa whose manager is Todt's son and, I would say, that implies seeking favor in Todt's court. However...

Ferrari has cheated many times in the past simply because they had the muscle to do it. For examples, they did it plenty with Schumacher, you heard right dear naivete. Schumacher would not have 7 WDC's without that extra "push" from backroom deals. In any case, Ferrari must be ailing because if does not follow how they are being treated, that is, it does not follow when one thinks of the last decade of favoritism.

And so, it seems that Ferrari is out of luck of late. Renewing Massa tells a lot. Also, the acolytes (stweards) are a bit disoriented since many got the door after Hamilton's first season... which is why during Hamilton's second season they fined him plenty. Don't get it yet? The acolytes were in both ocassions trying to please Master Ecclestone and were quite unsure which way to go.

But things have been sorted out now after Whiting fixed last season by prohibiting Renault and RBR during the preseason to develop the same diffusor solution that he expressely allowed BrawnGP to have, thereby gifting the championships to another mountain of a cheat, Brawn. This scoundral bought the most expensive car in the grid (development wise) and a team for a penny to then sell it for hundreds of millions. One has to be physically and psychologically blind not to see through that one.

And, what do we have today? Whiting is clearly letting Hamilton get away with murder as he did during Hamilton's first season. It's the same old Whiting tactic. Hamilton can do it but if any of you try it, I'll get your arse. And who is getting fvcked? RBR again. Noone is losing more than them.

Last, why do you bring up Alonso? Simple, because aside from a naive child, you are also a lewisteric and have no sense of probability, that is, of likelihood. All you care about is who wins regardless of how. And, apparently, you have it out for Alonso while, _again_, it is RBR who's getting royally fvcked.

oops...double post!

You are the whoeverthefvck guy that was btching the other day, aren't ya?

Well, in your fantasy world, you and I have a relationship. Moreover, I seem to recall you fantasized about "events" and "situations" where I play some "role" in your "life". There was even mentioned of "kicking someone's arse" or some alike dillusions.

And I think you made yourself believe that uploading a random picture is proof of identity. Funny.

I will give you that there is a room temperature IQ in your posts that somehow, in a far far away manner, remainds me of something but, hey, I'm no match for the delusional life you fantasize we are both part of. You are just a blur to me... at best.

Were you to have a bad day when you wrote yet another cowardly sideways post, I would say that (like the other lost soul above) you are endearingly naive if you think that cheating is not happening in F1. I have to say that, actually, it is kind of refreshing to come across people that are so delightfully in denial... pity, really, that the world one day will catch up with you and you will be forced to live in reality rather than in the confort of your fantasies.

You are the whoeverthefvck guy that was btching the other day, aren't ya?

Well, in your fantasy world, you and I have a relationship. Moreover, I seem to recall you fantasized about "events" and "situations" where I play some "role" in your "life". There was even mentioned of "kicking someone's arse" or some alike dillusions.

And I think you made yourself believe that uploading a random picture is proof of identity. Funny.

I will give you that there is a room temperature IQ in your posts that somehow, in a far far away manner, remainds me of something but, hey, I'm no match for the delusional life you fantasize we are both part of. You are just a blur to me... at best.

Were you to have a bad day when you wrote yet another cowardly sideways post, I would say that (like the other lost soul above) you are endearingly naive if you think that cheating is not happening in F1. I have to say that, actually, it is kind of refreshing to come across people that are so delightfully in denial... pity, really, that the world one day will catch up with you and you will be forced to live in reality rather than in the confort of your fantasies.

Like I give a fvck about what you have to say....

but hey....go fvck yourself.... :)

How naive. How delightfully illogical of you.

First of all, everyone cheats in F1 and you are endearing like a child for thinking otherwiese. Cute you.

Second, that someone tries to cheat does not imply that they succeed. Examples abound (Hamilton's first season). Your "conclusion" that Alonso's victories were fixed by FIA is infantile to say the least.

Truth be said (and if you knew what you were talking about), Alonso has been fvcked by FIA more times than most. Part of the reason is that Alonso is not in the script... which is interesting considering Ecclestone's views on opening markets. But there is more and it is simpler. Ego and, in particular, Whiting's ego. That foul worthless scum has been the one in charge of telling drivers for _years_ that driver X will no be penalized but if any of you try to do the same I'll have your arse. Alonso was renowned early on for ridiculing Whiting for this clear hypocritical "standards". So, left to his own "devises", Whiting fvcks Alonso over any time he can and wants. It's old news.

Regarding Todt (although your rant is completely useless, contradictory, and aimless), he has cheated more than most. He has even had his own drivers crash into competitors so that his favorite driver wins. Todt is among the worst there is. Now, to claim that if Ferrari wins is because of Todt is, once again, naive and uninformed. Todt didn't leave Ferrari as a happy camper and his acquisition of new powers was displeasing to Ferrari most of all. Sure, the have resigned Massa whose manager is Todt's son and, I would say, that implies seeking favor in Todt's court. However...

Ferrari has cheated many times in the past simply because they had the muscle to do it. For examples, they did it plenty with Schumacher, you heard right dear naivete. Schumacher would not have 7 WDC's without that extra "push" from backroom deals. In any case, Ferrari must be ailing because if does not follow how they are being treated, that is, it does not follow when one thinks of the last decade of favoritism.

And so, it seems that Ferrari is out of luck of late. Renewing Massa tells a lot. Also, the acolytes (stweards) are a bit disoriented since many got the door after Hamilton's first season... which is why during Hamilton's second season they fined him plenty. Don't get it yet? The acolytes were in both ocassions trying to please Master Ecclestone and were quite unsure which way to go.

But things have been sorted out now after Whiting fixed last season by prohibiting Renault and RBR during the preseason to develop the same diffusor solution that he expressely allowed BrawnGP to have, thereby gifting the championships to another mountain of a cheat, Brawn. This scoundral bought the most expensive car in the grid (development wise) and a team for a penny to then sell it for hundreds of millions. One has to be physically and psychologically blind not to see through that one.

And, what do we have today? Whiting is clearly letting Hamilton get away with murder as he did during Hamilton's first season. It's the same old Whiting tactic. Hamilton can do it but if any of you try it, I'll get your arse. And who is getting fvcked? RBR again. Noone is losing more than them.

Last, why do you bring up Alonso? Simple, because aside from a naive child, you are also a lewisteric and have no sense of probability, that is, of likelihood. All you care about is who wins regardless of how. And, apparently, you have it out for Alonso while, _again_, it is RBR who's getting royally fvcked.

:lol: man you are crazy, I can't stop having fun with you, all you have to do is go to my post and you'll see that YOU were the oen who brought Alonso up but if you want to know no other driver have had the preferencial treatment that Alonso have received from FIA getting two(2) not one but two immunities from FIA in case where he was clearly involved, you can not say that about any other driver in the whole history in F1 o FIA but you believe what you want and I'll do the same, I knwo what I am talking about and the facts are there and your words too :P