Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

freaky2

Valencia Gp

But that mistake by Lewis just shows that he had more speed that what his time shows that means he will be faster tomorrow in the race while Ferrari did their best, I think tomorrow Hamilton will be fighting for the win.

Well, I can only say that you fight for a win better if you're 3rd than if you're fourth XD And don't forget that Hamilton always fights.

Anyway, Ferrari ARE looking better than before, because even Massa is up there :)

Well, I can only say that you fight for a win better if you're 3rd than if you're fourth XD And don't forget that Hamilton always fights.

Anyway, Ferrari ARE looking better than before, because even Massa is up there :)

:lol:

Useless fact: under the 107% rule they would all have raced anyways and by quite a good margin (app.1m44.34s vs 1m42.6s for Senna)

:blink: Anybody else saw Norbert Haug having a friendly chat with...Flavio Briatore?

What year are we in?

I am watching the pre-race on an Ingland channel and I noticed Rosberg's car is surrounded by walls of mechanics, are they hiding something like a new device? :eusa_think:

That SC certainly didn't help the Ferraris. Massa, if you would be so kindly as to crash in the next corner? Thank you.

WEbber lucky to be alive.

Disheartened how Merc destroyed Schu's race today. Oh well, if it's any consolation, I guess Schu will run out of bad luck by time the season ends.

WEbber lucky to be alive.

Disheartened how Merc destroyed Schu's race today. Oh well, if it's any consolation, I guess Schu will run out of bad luck by time the season ends.

Indeed, I feared for his life when I saw he was going to land on his head

Schu pitting again? What for?

I wonder the same :eusa_think:

OMG I just tuned in now. What the hell happened to Webber??? Please give me some details!

Missed the start - just saw a replay of Webber's crash - nasty. Why he did he try to drive over rather than around Kovi though?

Good to see he walked away from it at least.

Live timing not working either - watching Chinese commentary :(

Mclaren is telling LH to save fuel now and attack latter but they had several laps behind a SC how can they be talking about saving fuel after that?

Missed the start - just saw a replay of Webber's crash - nasty. Why he did he try to drive over rather than around Kovi though?

Good to see he walked away from it at least.

Live timing not working either - watching Chinese commentary :(

Check your PM.

WOW Webber, very very lucky....

Why are the Ferrari so far behind they lost out on the SC????

Don't have english commentary :(

Check your PM.

Everything was very confusing but here is something of what I could understand:

- I think Webber and Kovy did the F1 version of the "hallway dance", you know, when you are going down a hall with a person in front and both try to let the other pass and end up moving side to side like idiots? My take is that Kovy tried to move aside...to the same side that Webber was trying to move to overtake him. Webbo was slow on reflexes and just crashed. Webbo's fault, for me.

- Schumi did the right thing. He was already last so he did the mandatory switch then switched back to the tires that worked best for him. It didn't cost him anything as his race was already ruined there.

- No idea what happened with the Ferraris, but Alonso said something about asking WHitting for some move Hamilton did on the pitstop.

- No idea what happened with the Ferraris, but Alonso said something about asking WHitting for some move Hamilton did on the pitstop.

Yeah, it made me laugh out loud. Ask Whiting indeed.

Ah, there is the trick.

Whiting threw the SC at lightspeed to block Alonso (why wait seven laps like other times). Hamilton took the hint and passed the SC. Of course, Whiting has waited forever to penalize Hamilton so that the drive through would amount to nothing much.

Amusing bunch.