Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

freaky2

Valencia Gp

That safety car line thing was pure tactical genius that didn't quote pay out...Schumi-esque if ever there was a Schumi-esque push the rule to the limit. Now we might see some passing? Please?

Ah, there is the trick.

Whiting threw the SC at lightspeed to block Alonso (why wait seven laps like other times). Hamilton took the hint and passed the SC. Of course, Whiting has waited forever to penalize Hamilton so that the drive through would amount to nothing much.

Amusing bunch.

He deserved at least an stop&go he is going to keep a podium as he kept a non legitimate Pole in Canada.

Amazing!

I thought Kimi wasn't racing.....so who is drinking and driving out there and dropping his stubbie on the track?

SC was deployed with bad timing. The penalty wasn't really such. Everybody is happy except those who abide by the rules.

Weird.

And Hamilton loses nothing.

What a farse.

That's because he is the best driver, he followed instructions and delivered what the team expected from his unlike other driver... :naughty:

The race has fallen into homosexual mode. Everyone's simply cruising around.

Boyracers the lot of them I tell ya...

hahahaha! alonso whining and crying..poor baby.....someone prepare a bottle of warm milk when he comes to pit.........regardless of which position Lewis will finish.....Alonso has proved himself again.....

He deserved at least an stop&go he is going to keep a podium as he kept a non legitimate Pole in Canada.

Amazing!

Ain't it? I tell non-F1 friends about how this "sport" works and they just cannot believe it.

I mention it because I just got a txt from one of these friends and she was laughing her head off.

Guaranteed if Ferrari tried that Hamilton move it would have been more severe.....

Their race is ruined....

*decides to rather go lie in the pool* hehehe

hahahaha! alonso whining and crying..poor baby.....someone prepare a bottle of warm milk when he comes to pit.........regardless of which position Lewis will finish.....Alonso has proved himself again.....

He is the comedian of the day :lol:

Guaranteed if Ferrari tried that Hamilton move it would have been more severe.....

Their race is ruined....

You won't pick up those girls just floating around like a hippo, mate.... :P

And look at the lewisterics celebrating the evident cheat... how can I not laugh.

Where is Autumnpumma now calling everyone on the "ethics"? Bunch of bullshtters.

Their race is ruined....

He received the penalty that is stablished by the rules jsut like Michael at Monaco what I am sure is that Ferrari wouldn't be able to manage the situation as well as Mcalren did. :naughty:

Italian commentators and Ferrari crew members having a group cry...

cmon....move on...Anything can happen....

That's not to mean you are a hippo...just hippo's just lie about in water and....ah forget it....