Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

freaky2

Valencia Gp

And look at the lewisterics celebrating the evident cheat... how can I not laugh.

Where is Autumnpumma now calling everyone on the "ethics"? Bunch of bullshtters.

:clap3:

now **** off

I think they should give the World Championship to Hamilton and let the rest of teams and drivers race.

If Alonso had done that it would have been a black flag or an Stop&Go.

What a farce and still people are proud of it around here.

Italian commentators and Ferrari crew members having a group cry...

cmon....move on...Anything can happen....

Yeah like finishing behind NZ in the pool stages at a World Cup.....

:naughty:

Hope the Jap boy finishes on the podium.

yep....i hope....hes my favourite rookie...

anyway....Nando freaks.....cmon..move on...lets wait and see what happens during the entire course of the race.....Mclarens are almost out of fuel....cmon guys..

What a fvcking farce.

I bet they will change the rule again to penalize harde from now onwards.

It's really unbelieveable.

And look at the lewisterics celebrating the evident cheat... how can I not laugh.

Where is Autumnpumma now calling everyone on the "ethics"? Bunch of bullshtters.

You are the funiest guy, that is after Alonso of course, I don't know why you even bother to watch F1 but I like to have you around for a good laugh. :naughty:

Ah, there is the trick.

Whiting threw the SC at lightspeed to block Alonso (why wait seven laps like other times). Hamilton took the hint and passed the SC. Of course, Whiting has waited forever to penalize Hamilton so that the drive through would amount to nothing much.

Amusing bunch.

Whiting doesn't need to lift a finger to "block Alonso". Ferrari's relatively slower car does the job perfectly.

He received the penalty that is stablished by the rules jsut like Michael at Monaco what I am sure is that Ferrari wouldn't be able to manage the situation as well as Mcalren did. naughty.gif

Yeah they should stop playing by the rules and just cheat like Hamilton naughty.gif

You are the funiest guy, that is after Alonso of course, I don't know why you even bother to watch F1 but I like to have you around for a good laugh. :naughty:

yea..

I think they should give the World Championship to Hamilton and let the rest of teams and drivers race.

Its not a farce. They have a rule book. They consulted the rule book. They gave a penalty. Hamilton pit his foot down for three laps. He served his penalty. He maintained his position, but it was not by much - he was very nearly 4th. Was it ever going to improve Alonso's position? No.

Get over it, and enjoy the rest of the race, because anything can happen "and in F1 it normally does"

That's the point and has been so since Hamilton's been around. Cheat after evident cheat while his violent fans cheer on, pretending the rules don't apply and insulting those that say otherwise.

It's always been amusing the lack of faith in Hamilton that McLaren, fans, FIA, and Hamilton himself have... always need to cheat to get anywhere, to achieve anything.

Kobayashi's car is like having the SC still around. Trulli's train, 2010 version :lol:

Not really a Japanese bullet train, is it?

Erm....girls?????

Why would I want girls in the pool??? eusa_think.gifeusa_think.gif

Sexy men yes naughty.gif

My bad.....

Its not a farce. They have a rule book. They consulted the rule book. They gave a penalty. Hamilton pit his foot down for three laps. He served his penalty. He maintained his position, but it was not by much - he was very nearly 4th. Was it ever going to improve Alonso's position? No.

Get over it, and enjoy the rest of the race, because anything can happen "and in F1 it normally does"

They don't seem to understand this and the only reason that this worked out this way was because Kobayashi and nothing else.

Funny anyway :P

Not really a Japanese bullet train, is it?

Not at all. They should have just issued Hamilton a "warning". Would have been the same :lol:

Anyways, it is sad that even when the cars are so tightly bunched together there is simply not enough space for some wheel to wheel a la Montreal. If this had been Montreal this situation would have allowed for a truly dramatic race. Here all it give us is resignation and boredom.

They don't seem to understand this and the only reason that this worked out this way was because Kobayashi and nothing else.

Funny anyway :P

Ayup

You celebrate evident cheats.

I laugh at FIA, Whiting, Hamilton, and you bunch.

In addition to that, why do I watch? Because you guys suck so much that not one of you can _even_ cheat any better than the infantile obvious. Of course, we can all forget about any one of you knowning the meaning of the word "competition".

Just look at your post. Look at what you are trying to lie yourself about. It's remarkable. How can I not laugh...

Whiting doesn't need to lift a finger to "block Alonso". Ferrari's relatively slower car does the job perfectly.

Why does he then? Alonso was all over Hamilton until Whiting had the opportunity to fix the race.

We all know it.

Lucky for Webber he hit that DHL sign...he may, just may, have cleared the catch fence or landed near the top of it anyways....much like Mike Conway at this years Indy. Who'd have thought that the FIA made deformable crash structures to be installed over the race track?