Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

freaky2

Valencia Gp

They don't seem to understand this and the only reason that this worked out this way was because Kobayashi and nothing else.

Funny anyway :P

Do you really believe that? Come on. You must be joking.

You truly believe that if Whiting has issue the penalty with the same speed as the SC, Hamilton would've kept the stolen 2nd place.

No way. You can pretend to be that dumb but, honestly, it is simply impossible. You can only be driven by lewisteria to believe such nonsense.

I laugh at FIA, Whiting, Hamilton, and you bunch.

and we laugh at you.....even if Lewis crashes out of the race.....it wouldn't make any dent to the way we watch f1...weather they cheat or not.....in the end of the day I enjoy it..

You celebrate evident cheats.

I laugh at FIA, Whiting, Hamilton, and you bunch.

In addition to that, why do I watch? Because you guys suck so much that not one of you can _even_ cheat any better than the infantile obvious. Of course, we can all forget about any one of you knowning the meaning of the word "competition".

Just look at your post. Look at what you are trying to lie yourself about. It's remarkable. How can I not laugh...

You are an Alonso follower you have no moral to talk about cheat, remember Two (2) immunities given by FIA to him which mean Hamilton is still a long way behind Alonso in the cheat field, now with that said let's continue with the race because it is stablished that you ahve no ground to stand on the cheat field as long as you follow Alonso. :naughty:

Whats the penalty for not pitting/getting the option boots? A time penalty? Be worth not pitting for new boots as he'll end up in 6th or something :eusa_think:

and we laugh at you.....even if Lewis crashes out of the race.....it wouldn't make any dent to the way we watch f1...weather they cheat or not.....in the end of the day I enjoy it..

:lol: Indeed

Alonso couldn't ping Hamilton, so now he's going after everyone infront of him.....lol

Its not a farce. They have a rule book. They consulted the rule book. They gave a penalty. Hamilton pit his foot down for three laps. He served his penalty. He maintained his position, but it was not by much - he was very nearly 4th. Was it ever going to improve Alonso's position? No.

Get over it, and enjoy the rest of the race, because anything can happen "and in F1 it normally does"

I get over it. You don't.

Now they will investigate a lot of cars after the race.

What a manouvre to clean F1 image a bit.

What a farce!!!

Now half of the field will be investigated for their pitstops. I'd rather had a boring race than the farce this all has come down to. This was an SC ****up...and the race will be decided afterwards? They should black flag Whitting.

What a farce!!!

turn off the tv and watch something else man....I am sure there are many other things in Spain...

What a farce!!!

See...anything did happen....now they are all going to get 25-sec penalties, and Alonso will finish -3rd...yeah thats right....he's gonna be so far ahead he'll be at the next race

WTF? Cars 1,9,10,11,12,15,22 (iirc) to be investigated after race? What for?

That's FIArrari for you, Alonso is angry and FIA is going to make him happy by giving him out of track what he can not achived on it.

Now half of the field will be investigated for their pitstops. I'd rather had a boring race than the farce this all has come down to. This was an SC ****up...and the race will be decided afterwards? They should black flag Whitting.

thats what you want..but you know that its bad for the show....in the end of the day its all business......some will be happy, some will be disappointed....

They should black flag Whitting.

C'mon Andrés, he's just a muppet.

What a farce of sport it's become.

They think they can get away with anything they do.

I'm ****ing laughing and it's absolutely no funny.

FARCE!! FARCE!! FARCE!!

See...anything did happen....now they are all going to get 25-sec penalties, and Alonso will finish -3rd...yeah thats right....he's gonna be so far ahead he'll be at the next race

And you think I will be happy because they do as many wrondoings as they need to keep things cool among team and drivers. I don't care a Sh#t, those five cars and teams should wave fingers and don't attend next race together with Ferrari.

ok....guys who want to bitch and whine...carry on...

regardless of all bulls##t....

Vettel is controling the race very well....I don't think Lewis will be able to pass Vettel..

Is it a farce if they have all broken the rules? Whats at fault? The teams or the rules?

Is it a farce if they have all broken the rules? Whats at fault? The teams or the rules?

Alonso is crying.....so his fans are crying...you stay out of it..its a family affair....

Isn't it wierd that the bulk of the protests comes from Alonso's fans? are they disgruntled (I don't knwo what that word actually mean but it sounds like a good one to use here) for some reason?.

Is it farcical of FIFA if seven of the Spanish football team get red carded for handballs in one game, or is it the players fault?

C'mon Andrés, he's just a muppet.

What a farce of sport it's become.

They think they can get away with anything they do.

I'm ****ing laughing and it's absolutely no funny.

FARCE!! FARCE!! FARCE!!

:clap3: go on...

As I've been saying for years, F1 will be fvcked until Ecclestone and Whiting take a hike.

Still, once you get to see a race completely fvcked over, you know, the faster-than-the-speed-of-light targetted SC (as many in the past), the delayed and ceremonial penalty (variable application speeds depending on who), etc, etc, this (and all others previous) season has given plenty of cheats as bad or worse... it makes you wonder.

I enjoy competition (I don't expect most of you to understand the word). I watch MotoGP. All categories. I follow it since forever. It matters to me... and, in a different way, F1 does too... but as a joke, as a mockery. MotoGP and F1 are day and night. Of F1, I remember the many hours of laughter that Ecclestone, Mosley, and Whiting have given me... and I wonder. Maybe it is better that the cheating stays. Plenty of forum residents live for the cheats that yield the results that only cheats can yield... and which only makes the "show" more amusing. And I remember fondly the Alonsomaniacs. Pity that FIA was against Alonso and them. Alonsomaniacs were a lot of fun to mess with and would have been as much fun as the lewisterics if FIA fixed races for Alonso. As it is, though, you can't beat the lewisterics for amusement. Their capacity for denial is only matched by their violence.

Amusing. Truly amusing.

Oh, the "race". I forgot. Geez, let me check how much has "changed" and by "whom".

Isn't it wierd that the bulk of the protests comes from Alonso's fans? are they disgruntled (I don't knwo what that word actually mean but it sounds like a good one to use here) for some reason?.

It means pissed off. Yeah, it's a good word.