Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

freaky2

Valencia Gp

Isn't it wierd that the bulk of the protests comes from Alonso's fans? are they disgruntled (I don't knwo what that word actually mean but it sounds like a good one to use here) for some reason?.

Disgruntled is perfect. It means to not be happy.

Oh look....Hulkenberg has doggie poo on his foot and he was wiping it off on the tyre wall

Isn't it wierd that the bulk of the protests comes from Alonso's fans? are they disgruntled (I don't knwo what that word actually mean but it sounds like a good one to use here) for some reason?.

wierd? these things always happen..:lol:

I'd rather had ALonso languishing in 9th than watching a race decided after the race by the FIA stewards because the SC deployment was ****ed up.

You are an Alonso follower you have no moral to talk about cheat, remember Two (2) immunities given by FIA to him which mean Hamilton is still a long way behind Alonso in the cheat field, now with that said let's continue with the race because it is stablished that you ahve no ground to stand on the cheat field as long as you follow Alonso. :naughty:

Typical lewisteric response.

It ain't about Alonso.

I'm a Kimi fan. Now Kimi is gone and Alonso is the best racer left. It's an opinion. Your is a religion.

Regarding "morals", read your own post. You are trying to justify cheats... get it?

Is it a farce if they have all broken the rules? Whats at fault? The teams or the rules?

It is a farce if they have all broken the rules and they pay for it while other driver (normaly Hamilton) gets away with it.

Of course, it would be even worse if they make up a rule to penalize them which the FIA have no problem with.

Is it farcical of FIFA if seven of the Spanish football team get red carded for handballs in one game, or is it the players fault?

It is farcical if seven of Spanish football team players get a red card while other get away with it.

In fact Hamilton not only he got away with it, he got a big benefit from breaking the rules. In the pit-stop they had to change the front wing and he could have lost a few positions.

Hamilton would have won this race if not for the Vettel crash on the first corner. :P

Don't think so...he was never close enough anyway to make the pass stick in the first place

Typical lewisteric response.

It ain't about Alonso.

I'm a Kimi fan. Now Kimi is gone and Alonso is the best racer left. It's an opinion. Your is a religion.

Regarding "morals", read your own post. You are trying to justify cheats... get it?

IF you are a Kimi's fan that you are in the wrong thread he is rallying now, that's why you don't see him in the position list, no he didn't have a failure and no, I am not tha one complaining about rules and accusing the FIA of cheating :P

and we laugh at you.....even if Lewis crashes out of the race.....it wouldn't make any dent to the way we watch f1...weather they cheat or not.....in the end of the day I enjoy it..

If only it were true, whoeverthefvckyouare.

The reality is that, in your fantasy world, (and as I said previously) you believe we have a relationship. We don't. I don't know who you are other than another faceless lewisteric trying to deny the obvious. The cheat was evident to all.

And it is amusing that you are trying to pretend otherwise.

Don't think so...he was never close enough anyway to make the pass stick in the first place

That was just a bait to get some angry people aroung here to the boiling point :P

It is a farce if they have all broken the rules and they pay for it while other driver (normaly Hamilton) gets away with it.

Of course, it would be even worse if they make up a rule to penalize them which the FIA have no problem with.

It is farcical if seven of Spanish football team players get a red card while other get away with it.

In fact Hamilton not only he got away with it, he got a big benefit from breaking the rules. In the pit-stop they had to change the front wing and he could have lost a few positions.

Po-tay-to, po-tah-to, my friend

If only it were true, whoeverthefvckyouare.

The reality is that, in your fantasy world, (and as I said previously) you believe we have a relationship. We don't. I don't know who you are other than another faceless lewisteric trying to deny the obvious. The cheat was evident to all.

And it is amusing that you are trying to pretend otherwise.

your head is stuck in your arse....:lol:

sorry for bothering you....

double slap for Alonso....even if Kobi is punished after the race.....this made my day...hahahahaha.....:clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3: