Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

freaky2

Valencia Gp

How about it? Do please explain the deep significance of this event. Don't hold back. Your theories and insights regarding this "event" should be quite enlighting. Bring it on. Find those balls.

Alternatively, dissapear under more insults which is the only motivation for your post.

Honestly, whoeverthefckyouare, did you hurt yourself so badly that you can't stop yourself from begging for my attention?

my balls are still with me.....thank you....

so you are trying to turn the tables on me?

Alonso has been outclassed....his desprate radio cries made that case even stronger...

wel well...carry on bitching...your best driver on the grid is amusing...

your nonstop nonsense too is amusing....

going back to many threads....you are the one who is begging for attention..not me...while most of us are enjoying a sunday...you log in and go about insulting everything you don't like.....like that you beg and plead.....infact...you lick everyone's feet for attention....

well....don't choke too much....

and if you don't enjoy F1 anymore.....**** off...

Why not sportsmanship? Is their friendliness to each other because they are all gay for each other then?

Hey, no need to bring Sutil or Nico into this argument! Oh, you mean the guys at the podium!

I say give Whiting a one-way ticket to marshall penguins in Antarctica.

In your fantasy world, non-lewisterics are Alonso's fans. In reality, anyone with a passing interest in objectivity and sportmanship must raise a hand and ask the question.

But, worry not, Whiting will keep pushing your boy so that you can remain in your fantasy world... reality will crash in eventually. It always does.

If you really believe this..........the WHY do you complaing so much? you should be patiently waiting for this to happen, chill out, Alonso will still have a 6th place finish with FIArrari help of course. :P

Just for you then, add ten seconds to Hamiltons time, he comes out behind Button, Koby pits with three laps to go, Button gets 25sec penalty, Hamilton finishes 2nd.

Of course, in your fantasy world it plays out like that.

In reality, not a chance. Penalies and their application are anything but consistent. If Whiting had any self-respect, we would quit. After that, penalties would be handed down like cracking lighting and guess whose arse would get cooked the most.

Sorry lewisterics, you are fun but you all also know the game is fixed. In fact, that's really your only defense but you are too deep in denial to even acknowledge the contradiction of your position.

Happy cheating. I had my laughs and they required screwing no one single person over.

Hey, no need to bring Sutil or Nico into this argument! Oh, you mean the guys at the podium!

hehehe

how about your best driver in the world being overtaken by a Rookie in a Sauber? :lol:

:lol: they will balme the tires for that, remember pointing fingers somewhere else.

If you really believe this..........the WHY do you complaing so much?

it is just licking your feet for attention.....throw a bone or a biscuit....it will be happy..otherwise it may come and shag your legs....

How about it? Do please explain the deep significance of this event. Don't hold back. Your theories and insights regarding this "event" should be quite enlighting. Bring it on. Find those balls.

Alternatively, dissapear under more insults which is the only motivation for your post.

Honestly, whoeverthefckyouare, did you hurt yourself so badly that you can't stop yourself from begging for my attention?

I got the feeling that you like to be insulted, NOONE here is insulting you unless you call an insult to disagree with you :whistling:

A great race by Vettel. Koby is the DoD hands down. Excellent strategy and the guy just didn't give up.

The rest is all tainted. Pity.

The big loss was for fair play, and besides the usual, it was FIA's fault mostly.

agreed +1

If you really believe this..........the WHY do you complaing so much? you should be patiently waiting for this to happen, chill out, Alonso will still have a 6th place finish with FIArrari help of course. :P

Complaining? It is you guys who complain. I just say what we all know. The race was fixed. You have admitted it yourself earlier.

And the bit about Alonso is lost on me. Couldn't care less. That I consider him the best driver does not imply anything else. I considered him second best many years past and some times he won WDC's and sometimes he was nowhere. As DOF says often, this is (or should be) a team sport. No team, no driver, or no car equals fvckup.

Which is why Hamilton cheats all the time. He doesn't measure up. Which is why FIA covers Hamilton's arse all the time. He doesn't measure up. Even with the best team and car (albeit stolen from Ferrari), Hamilton lost the WDC to Vettel on skill and won it unknowingly (to him) by sheer luck.

Celegrate your cheat as Hamilton does. It will come to a sudden stop sooner than later... the only variable left is Whiting and he has cleatly lost his marbles... which implies Ecclestone must not be the man he once was.

Interesting and amusing.

Now Alonso crying... :(

He is????? :blink: Where???

2x World Champs don't cry *cough Mika cough*

I got the feeling that you like to be insulted, NOONE here is insulting you unless you call an insult to disagree with you :whistling:

Funny.

Your power of denial is amusing... but no surprise.

Hmmm if I stay up I can watch MotoGP, then Le Mans @ Spa, then Nascar.....

Or I could watch a game of soccer and fall asleep.......

....who the feck am I kidding? Rather watch paint dry....

Well, it seems you guys have run of excuses to pretend away the blatant fix.

Pity but expected. Nothing new. I will say I enjoyed your denials more than the race once Whiting fixed it. But you are now at the end of your wits to justfiy the unjustifiable and I prefer to amuse myself reading a good book.

Looking forward to the "real" classification results decreed by Whiting on this and following GP's.

I just say what we all know. The race was fixed. You have admitted it yourself earlier.

If you all know that, what is the point in saying it? :whistling:

I never admitted the race was fixed that's just another one of your dillusions, if I believe the race was fixed I wouldn't be watching in nor investing my time in answering you about a fixed event, It just doesn't make sense to do that unless you are living in a dessert island and are desperately looking for attention.

Just to make this clear to everybody, I don't believe any race had been fixed but the one won by the master cheater Alonso with the crash gate, the day I find myself beleiving in race fixing I will dedicate the rest of my life to that great sport of Rooster fighting. :P

Well, it seems you guys have run of excuses to pretend away the blatant fix.

Pity but expected. Nothing new. I will say I enjoyed your denials more than the race once Whiting fixed it. But you are now at the end of your wits to justfiy the unjustifiable and I prefer to amuse myself reading a good book.

Looking forward to the "real" classification results decreed by Whiting on this and following GP's.

I can imagine that you'll be waiting for that as it is the only time you'll see Alonso overtaking someone :whistling:

Funny.

Your power of denial is amusing... but no surprise.

Do you cionsider this a proper answer? no wonder you follow Alonso.:whistling:

Tanita, you will have a handful to make your report :P

A handful of what? Wasn't it you who said the race had been boring? XD (In fact it's the only Valencia race that I haven't slept through!) Anyway, we gotta wait to see the slap on the wrist for the infinite+1 investigated drivers.

He is????? :blink: Where???

2x World Champs don't cry *cough Mika cough*

I think Abbas meant whining, because he was definitely doing precisely that and not in a friendly tone XD

Alonso's frustrations with Lewis is still bubbling inside....

still manipulating the incident to cover the fact that the updates have not helped.....and Kobi's move did even more damage....

he says Lewis's incident completely ruined his race....really feel sad for him...