Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Delawer

Hamilton'S Never Respect Rules

Why dont we call hamiltons one? (against formula one) . Is he writing new rules? Overtake safey and medical... Come on... Hamilton should have forbbiden drive even at karts.

More and more lies at mic hearing all world. Is it good for f1? Can anyone stop him? Can anyone change

Charly waiting for a dog witch probably wil be more just than him?

Omg, day by day while hamilton is driving, we are watching a manipulated chapionship. i hope one day, all this Sh#t backs to Charly W.

Why dont we call hamiltons one? (against formula one) . Is he writing new rules? Overtake safey and medical... Come on... Hamilton should have forbbiden drive even at karts.

More and more lies at mic hearing all world. Is it good for f1? Can anyone stop him? Can anyone change

Omg, day by day while hamilton is driving, we are watching a manipulated chapionship. i hope one day, all this Sh#t backs to Charly W.

:lol: Sour grapes :lol: I think you were in another world when you wrote this :lol: but don't worry you won't get any sanction for your outburst eather :P

Oh by the way, Welcome to TF1 forums. :D

:lol: Sour grapes :lol: I think you were in another world when you wrote this :lol: but don't worry you won't get any sanction for your outburst eather :P

Oh by the way, Welcome to TF1 forums. :D

:thbup:

one of the best ways to become a cool member here these days is to be Anti Hamilton...:P

or its the best ways to be heard around here.....and one certain idiot heading the cult... (you know who) will sing songs of praise for his followers....... :lol:

Welcome to the boards!

Yep, I'm not a fan of Hamilton's driving at all. Or his arrogant attitude for that matter.

But I wouldn't go as far to say the championship as being "manipulated". That's something called NASCAR. Zing.

Normally when a driver breaks the rules it's pretty obvious and they get punished accordingly. It was just luck of the draw what happened at Valencia.

My Dad used to say 'He who laughs last, laughs hardest' and Hamilton's laughing all the way to the championship title. That is all.

Actually no its not. I know Maure won't agree and I'm not a lewisteric (only on Sundays!) but Lewis has had quite a few reprimands in his short career. This says to me that he does try and push the rules as does ANY other driver yet he hasn't really been 'as bad' as other drivers. He's hungry, he wants to win and thats as normal and healthy as his colleagues desire also.

I don't know why everybody complains about rulebreaking, as rules are made to be broken.

My Dad used to say 'He who laughs last, laughs hardest' and Hamilton's laughing all the way to the championship title. That is all.

Actually no its not. I know Maure won't agree and I'm not a lewisteric (only on Sundays!) but Lewis has had quite a few reprimands in his short career. This says to me that he does try and push the rules as does ANY other driver yet he hasn't really been 'as bad' as other drivers. He's hungry, he wants to win and thats as normal and healthy as his colleagues desire also.

I don't know why everybody complains about rulebreaking, as rules are made to be broken.

Some of the most successful drivers and people are the ones who bend rules or push..sometimes break (and do get punished sometimes)....I am not saying it for the sake of supporting Lewis....but thats a fact..I never used to like Schumi for example...who pushed the rules or broke them and went unpunished during his so called best days...but I have to agree that he is successfull.....when you are hungry for success these things just happen...not because you want it to happen.....and you can end up being the least popular person amongst you colleagues sometimes....and they will accuse you of being arrogant and so on..but inside their mind they will admit that you are better then them though outside their ego will not let them admit it to another person....its a typical human behaviour.....

Okay, let's just watch Wacky Races then. Schumacher can be d#ck Dastardly, Hamilton can be Mutley, Alonso can be Blubberbear, Vettel and Webber can be the boulder brothers and Rosberg can be Penelope Pitstop. Oh, and Bernie is in the tank.

Wackyraces.jpg

Really? Maybe that'll put paid the bullsh!t floating around this place that Alonso is the devil incarnate and Vettel est Das Wunderkind.

Hmmm... you will be attacked for this. There is even a "chruch of Hamilton" or such infantile stuff around here.

Still, Hamilton cannot break all the rules. There are too many. But he's broken a record number of them... that's F1 history.

Whiting is just a sticky fart in a hurricane.

Sour grapes

Typical lewisteric projection.

If you want to hear what Hamilton really is like that, read what lewisterics accuse other drivers of doing. It's hilarious.

one of the best ways to become a cool member here these days is to be Anti Hamilton...:P

Right. Truth is that being an "anti-Hamilton" is a certain way to get you kicked out. I have yet to see a single lewisteric on his way out regardless of how violent, bigoted, or outrageous their behavior.

As I said, learn about Hamilton and lewisterics to figure out what and who they are be means of what they accuse others of doing

or its the best ways to be heard around here.....and one certain idiot heading the cult... (you know who) will sing songs of praise for his followers....... :lol:

To be honest, I have not seen that "certain idiot" abbas around for a while. Must be hiding in a hole somewhere or cowardly hiding his identity under a different handle. Unsurprising. He started the "church of Hamilton". Enough said of the caliber of that "certain idiot".

Normally when a driver breaks the rules it's pretty obvious and they get punished accordingly. It was just luck of the draw what happened at Valencia.

Yep. The other six hundred occasions were also "luck of the draw".

When authority allows you (even encourages you) to break the laws, you are not breaking them. You are making them.

Some of the most successful drivers and people are the ones who bend rules or push..sometimes break (and do get punished sometimes)....I am not saying it for the sake of supporting Lewis....but thats a fact..I never used to like Schumi for example...who pushed the rules or broke them and went unpunished during his so called best days...but I have to agree that he is successfull.....when you are hungry for success these things just happen...not because you want it to happen.....and you can end up being the least popular person amongst you colleagues sometimes....and they will accuse you of being arrogant and so on..but inside their mind they will admit that you are better then them though outside their ego will not let them admit it to another person....its a typical human behaviour.....

Schumacher won a lot to "earn" his cheating. His free pass fidn't come to him for free and from race one.

And, still, Schumacher is a gentleman compared to Hamilton. That says a lot, I'm afraid.

Okay, let's just watch Wacky Races then. Schumacher can be d#ck Dastardly, Hamilton can be Mutley, Alonso can be Blubberbear, Vettel and Webber can be the boulder brothers and Rosberg can be Penelope Pitstop. Oh, and Bernie is in the tank.

But we are already.

When authority allows you (even encourages you) to break the laws, you are not breaking them. You are making them.

See thats where you and I differ my friend. Where a governing body stands, the rules should be made crystal clear. There should be no grey area for teams to contest a decision. A rule dodge is worse than a rule break anyday.

You must enlighten me to these six hundred occasions. I personally can't remember them.

Continuing on the Wacky Races/cartoon theme, "That's racing folks".

Hmmm... you will be attacked for this. There is even a "chruch of Hamilton" or such infantile stuff around here.

Still, Hamilton cannot break all the rules. There are too many. But he's broken a record number of them... that's F1 history.

Whiting is just a sticky fart in a hurricane.

Typical lewisteric projection.

If you want to hear what Hamilton really is like that, read what lewisterics accuse other drivers of doing. It's hilarious.

Right. Truth is that being an "anti-Hamilton" is a certain way to get you kicked out. I have yet to see a single lewisteric on his way out regardless of how violent, bigoted, or outrageous their behavior.

As I said, learn about Hamilton and lewisterics to figure out what and who they are be means of what they accuse others of doing

To be honest, I have not seen that "certain idiot" abbas around for a while. Must be hiding in a hole somewhere or cowardly hiding his identity under a different handle. Unsurprising. He started the "church of Hamilton". Enough said of the caliber of that "certain idiot".

Schumacher won a lot to "earn" his cheating. His free pass fidn't come to him for free and from race one.

And, still, Schumacher is a gentleman compared to Hamilton. That says a lot, I'm afraid.

But we are already.

Typical load of Manure from Maure.....

Schumi has been well known for his antics before he entered F1. If you had some knowledge.but I don't want to complain about it....like you would...its past...and the way he is struggling seems like he is being made to pay for it....just like how it seemed Lewis was made to pay for his antics last year driving a Sh#tty car.........I would love to dig out about Schumi's antics......but I cant put too much effort for an idiot like you....I can never argue with you because you will win...because you are and idiot and you will beat me with your experience....

I havn't been hiding or anything....the reason I still use this username is just for fun.....not that I want to hide from you or anyone for that matter...who the **** are you anyway?.....many members here know my identity....so **** off...I don't really care what you think....

either way it only shows that you are a bad loser....just because a driver who you are supporting is not winning you tend to vent it on others and you can have a bad day because of that...it shows...you keep bringing out Sh#t after Sh#t and you go shag others's legs to lobby support for your propaganda on Lewis and FIA....

but if the driver who I support loses...my life is still going to be the same.....and I am happy with it.....

See thats where you and I differ my friend. Where a governing body stands, the rules should be made crystal clear. There should be no grey area for teams to contest a decision. A rule dodge is worse than a rule break anyday.

I hope we differ on many other thing, my friend. Otherwise, what a bore.

Rules cannot be made "crystal clear". If they could've, they would've... and millennia of slaughter would not be our heritage.

You must enlighten me to these six hundred occasions. I personally can't remember them.

I must nothing... but if I must something then I must tell you to watch the last four seasons.

Welcome, now f**k off!!

I know of posters that were punished for posts like this. They weren't lewisterics.

[yawn]

Read yourself.

Guest gforce56

Hamilton is just another brat.

Vettel will discipline him in the tracks :clap3:

I must correct you here, good sir. I was the Prophet of the First Coming of our Lord Hamilton before all else around here. I started the First Church of Hamilton and the good Abbas has proven himself devout enough to head the Church whilst I travel around in sackcloth-covered-loins eating wild bees and money. Amen.

I must correct you here, good sir. I was the Prophet of the First Coming of our Lord Hamilton before all else around here. I started the First Church of Hamilton and the good Abbas has proven himself devout enough to head the Church whilst I travel around in sackcloth-covered-loins eating wild bees and money. Amen.

Can I have photographic evidence of that? Purely for scientific reasons of course. You'll find my email address on my profile page. :lol::naughty:

you still failed to mention what happened to that container full of busty virgins.....

Can I have photographic evidence of that? Purely for scientific reasons of course. You'll find my email address on my profile page. :lol::naughty:

I will save him the trouble....

post-1061-127823422189_thumb.jpg

Where's the sackcloth covering his loins!? :lol:

It fits. Abbas was a just follower seeking approval. Be you then the idiot in charge of the creation of that cult.

Observe, please, that I meant i-d-i-o-t as exactly its applies in this context. Misconstrue it knowing you are wrong.

How do you eat money?

Why speculate. Jump on it and report. I suggest you start with the juicy hightest bills are your disposal.

EDIT: typo