Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Delawer

Hamilton'S Never Respect Rules

Why dont we call hamiltons one? (against formula one) . Is he writing new rules? Overtake safey and medical... Come on... Hamilton should have forbbiden drive even at karts.

More and more lies at mic hearing all world. Is it good for f1? Can anyone stop him? Can anyone change

Charly waiting for a dog witch probably wil be more just than him?

Omg, day by day while hamilton is driving, we are watching a manipulated chapionship. i hope one day, all this Sh#t backs to Charly W.

Welcome to TF1 Fernando. "charly" will be with you in a sec....

maure, you are the trolls bait!

Ok. Random thoughts are your take. Whatever.

So, whoeverthefvckyoucallyourself, you are the trolls btch!

I pity this man.

I wish.

But pity away. Do hold on to that emotion (if real) and do use it as a weapon... sad sob.

Gandhiesque villain you say?........

please explain......

Your tag says "veteran driver"... can you explain that one at all? For all we know, you suck not only at posting but at driving too. Moreover, you are unlikely to be older than the average 12 yo mentally inmature jokers that regularly post around here. I mean, read at your own post, ffs,... you sorry bunch.

In other words. "Driver" could be (likely? not). "Veteran" in your dreams and there alone.

Oh...Who's the bitterest man in the living room, the bitterest man in the living room?

You're so vain maure.....oh so vain. :lol:

now he would tell that you are the one who is so vain....just like he accused Piquetthetrerrible2 or whoeverthefvck he is (just couldn't help it Danny :D....4give my arrogance) being the trolls bait....

I must nothing... but if I must something then I must tell you to watch the last four seasons.

And I did. Every single race. The only form of blatant cheating I saw in the past four years was the crash-gate.

Hamilton is just another brat.

Vettel will discipline him in the tracks :clap3:

Well said! Couldn't agree more! :P

Welcome to TF1 Fernando. "charly" will be with you in a sec....

So, by process of elimination, that makes you Lewis Hamilton surely?

Nicely done, James!

Oh...Who's the bitterest man in the living room, the bitterest man in the living room?

You're so vain maure.....oh so vain. :lol:

How little you understand this stranger... and you speak of vanity.

Amusing.

And I did. Every single race. The only form of blatant cheating I saw in the past four years was the crash-gate.

Amusing to think you believe that sht.

And twice as amusing that you don't even mention Hamilton caught lying... for instance.

It all shows what you are about... if one were to care to look your way.

Yeah, the 2007 Formula One espionage controversy wasn't blatant or cheating, and qualifying for the 2006 Monaco Grand Prix was filmed in the same airport hangar as the moon landing and the Super Bowl; it never happened. ;)

So what? It's in the frickin past, no amount of arguing over them is going to change the events. Just move on.

Now you say move on. Figure out what you want, man. Swallowing and puking simultaneously is a messy and disgusting affair.

In any case, history is to be remembered, not to be ignored. As someone said somewhen, somewhere, the biggest lesson taught by history is that noone gets the lesson.

Well it seems to me, no matter whatever happens in the future of F1, you believe there will be "600" more accounts of what ever you are referring to.

Ok. Random thoughts are your take. Whatever.

So, whoeverthefvckyoucallyourself, you are the trolls btch!

Seriously are you 1 of those undercover trolls to see how much abuse you get for posting such bull_Sh#t??? Wait, are you the fat ginger kid on YouTube??

"Gingers DO have souls" :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously are you 1 of those undercover trolls to see how much abuse you get for posting such bull_Sh#t??? Wait, are you the fat ginger kid on YouTube??

"Gingers DO have souls" :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

You probably won't like this video but it states basicaly the truth of the 2010 Formula One FIA World Championship, or 2010 F1 FIA WC, with some humor.

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/1428/outlaw.mp4 clap3.gif

If you can't see it, right click "save destination as", save on your hard disk and then find the media player or iPod you need to play it.

About time you stopped looking for excuses to get your favourite driver infront, if you want to beat hamilton you have drive faster! period!

Sorry to say, but Hamilton is a goner. I don't think any amount of penalizations (yes, I'm laughing) or even kicking him out for a year or two would bring a soul back into that body. He believes he's entitled or he believes he's nothing.

I expected so much of him his first season but he brutally disappointed after only a handful of races.

And I again expected more from him after he took a dump on RD and his tennis dad but, again, he has brutally disappointed.

We have made enough excuses for him. Hamilton has been compromised, no character, no personality, just a warm body passing for a F1 driver.

It's all up to FIA now. If they feel it is their job to be the whore running behind Hamilton and fixing the rulebook everytime Hamilton farts on it while they choose to give Hamilton a free pass, let them. Their problem.

Guest gforce56

About time you stopped looking for excuses to get your favourite driver infront, if you want to beat hamilton you have drive faster! period!

And ignore the safety car:)

Sorry to say, but Hamilton is a goner. I don't think any amount of penalizations (yes, I'm laughing) or even kicking him out for a year or two would bring a soul back into that body. He believes he's entitled or he believes he's nothing.

I expected so much of him his first season but he brutally disappointed after only a handful of races.

And I again expected more from him after he took a dump on RD and his tennis dad but, again, he has brutally disappointed.

We have made enough excuses for him. Hamilton has been compromised, no character, no personality, just a warm body passing for a F1 driver.

It's all up to FIA now. If they feel it is their job to be the whore running behind Hamilton and fixing the rulebook everytime Hamilton farts on it while they choose to give Hamilton a free pass, let them. Their problem.

:yawn:

I guess it's not hard faulting the current best driver in Formula 1 at the moment, you focus on external issues and entirely ignore what he does on the track. but if you really need to his quick thinking bold bravery defying the rulebook should be praised. and appreciated, not ignored.