Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Medilloni

German Gp Of Deutschlandenhausen

What a rip off!!!!!! :angry: That was stupid, that was not subtle and that was needless. They will be punished by that, probably. Stupids.

Indeed.

It was so obvious that the FIA have no option but penalise Ferrari for that if they have the slightes respect for the book of rules or the sport.

What a ****king b#####d Vettel was at the start. He didn't care about Massa taking the lead he just wanted to be sure Alonso didn't pass him. These things are making F1 a stupid game for brainless drivers.

WTF BLATANT TEAM ORDERS. F**king hate Ferrari. How is this any different to Austria 2002?

There's no point FIA banning team orders when you can still just easily say "your team-mate is faster than you" and the driver knows thats his cue to move over.

Disgraceful. Maure, you rant daily about McLaren, I hope you dont have double standards and that you rant just as hard about Ferrari and this ludicrous race.

Disgrace........what makes if more disgraceful is the fact that Nando begged for this....PPPahh!

That's the voted best driver for you. :rolleyes:

WTF BLATANT TEAM ORDERS. F**king hate Ferrari. How is this any different to Austria 2002?

There's no point FIA banning team orders when you can still just easily say "your team-mate is faster than you" and the driver knows thats his cue to move over.

Disgraceful. Maure, you rant daily about McLaren, I hope you dont have double standards and that you rant just as hard about Ferrari and this ludicrous race.

Looking forward to hear from him.

Problem is we have seen team orders many times since Austria 2002. We know it, the FIA know it... Maybe not as obvious but team orders nonetheless.

Sure, points were wasted on Massa, sure Alonso was faster, sure it was better to arrange it via team orders than to have a teammate fight with and uncertain end... but, come on! Where the fvck did the racing go?

At least lewisterics will _NOW_ cry a river about team orders and that's quite amusing. Always.

Problem is we have seen team orders many times since Austria 2002. We know it, the FIA know it... Maybe not as obvious but team orders nonetheless.

Depending on the team, my friend, FIA will act according to what it can get away with depending on the team.

Amazing how some guys who here have been complaining about team orders suddenly supporting it.....clowns....

Sure, points were wasted on Massa, sure Alonso was faster, sure it was better to arrange it via team orders than to have a teammate fight with and uncertain end... but, come on! Where the fvck did the racing go?

At least lewisterics will _NOW_ cry a river about team orders and that's quite amusing. Always.

Indeed.

Amazing how some guys who here have been complaining about team orders suddenly supporting it.....clowns....

I must say that I do support team orders but they fact is that they are banned, I've been saying this for a longo time, drivers are employees and should do the best for the team but in this case they are banned.

Indeed.

There's a bunch in this thread that make a fool of themselves no matter they win or lose. They have double standards and they're proud of it.

To a certain Member...

If you are being a hippocrate, atleast try to show it with some dignity... ;)

Indeed.

There's a bunch in this thread that make a fool of themselves no matter they win or lose. They have double standards and they're proud of it.

Talking about urself??

To a certain Member...

If you are being a hippocrate, atleast try to show it with some dignity... ;)

Be careful with your comments this guys are so touchy, :unsure: they can accuse you of abusing them.

Be careful with your comments this guys are so touchy, :unsure: they can accuse you of abusing them.

and violence....

btw...that member suerly knows who he is....

I dont know if i'm a lewisteric, I'm a fan of his, but there have never been team orders at mclaren (that I can recall). The allegations by maure, from what I remember from our many debates a couple of years ago, were largely conspiracies & myths with not much substance.

There's being best buddies with Ron Dennis and there's blatant on-track team orders, the 2 are very different.

Depending on the team, my friend, FIA will act according to what it can get away with depending on the team.

I know maure, I know.