Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

samfraser

F Alonso Catches Up...At Last! But

Did he have to cheat his way into 1st position? I hear some of you talking of F1 being a farce, I give you farce = German GP 2010!! I thought he always respected the rules? :eusa_think:

I was wondering when somebody would start a thread about the issue!

Here I was, thinking nobody noticed it!

Great thread :thbup:

Did he have to cheat his way into 1st position? I hear some of you talking of F1 being a farce, I give you farce = German GP 2010!! I thought he always respected the rules? :eusa_think:

Yes, Alonso orchestrated the win from his C0CK-pit. He's that good.

If you like to support the best and most complete driver do it properly and forget about all the weenies in the grid.

Just my take.

Old macdonald had a farm

E i e i o

And on that farm he had some internet space wasting idiots

That didn't bother reading other threads.

E i e i o.

[/sigh]

A friend told me this morning that McLaren told Kova to let Hamilton by on the same curve in 08. Where were you then?

By the way, I'm blocking you. Baaaaa-baaaay.

The main stream press has no idea what happened. I read the race review in the local paper, and it talked about Alonso passing Massa with 20 laps to go, and then cruising to victory with his team mate languishing in second place. The must have got their info from Ferrari.

The main stream press has no idea what happened. I read the race review in the local paper, and it talked about Alonso passing Massa with 20 laps to go, and then cruising to victory with his team mate languishing in second place. The must have got their info from Ferrari.

:lol:

I am Alonso harder critic here and I can tell you that he didn't do anything wrong, I mean wrong to the point of calling it "cheat" Alonso didn't cheat, acutally he had a great race but Ferrari was the one who issued the order and Ferrari is the only one to blame for this, Alonso did all he could to win and only wrong thing I find in him was complaining about not being able to pass Massa but Alonso didn't cheat he may have lied to hte press about not knowing what was going on but he didn't cheat.

But with all this team order gate we forgot about the driver of the day, we could use this thread for that and that way we don't waste it :naughty:

Do new members have a problem responding to an already existing topic these days or something?

Welcome to the forums! You can't ever have enough Alonso-bashing threads :lol:

Whats this about cheating anyway? Surely not, this is the most technologically advanced sport in the world, there couldn't possibly be any cheating here.