Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KoolMonkey

So Massa Thinks He'S Not A Number Two Eh!

I remember monaco 2007 with a little newbie complaining to Ron because he is faster... or he cried becuase he forgot his little bear at the pit.... whatever... there is an old argentine tale "el que no llora no mama" something like "who don´t cry, don´t be breastfeed"

:eusa_think: We asses drivers by their aggression, smooth driving, overtaking ability etc etc... so D1ckness seems a legitimate category addition. We could call it the WDC :P

You asses it? I'm worried about you. Asses and d!ckness in the same sentence?!

The WDC. Winners (of) D!ckness Championship. Yeah. Has a ring to it. Pun intended.

Hate monobrows? Don't like the number 0.6? Have an instant dislike for a spanish accent? Think the song 'Fernando' by ABBA is rubbish? Won't go into Nando's because its HIS nickname?

THEN JOIN THE AA!

Yes! Thats right. AA. Anti-Alonso. Solve all your problems by whining as much as you proclaim he does. It's certain to get you off when your girlfriend can't.

AA. Free to join. Braindead numbness required to be a member.

JOIN TODAY!

You asses it? I'm worried about you. Asses and d!ckness in the same sentence?!

The WDC. Winners (of) D!ckness Championship. Yeah. Has a ring to it. Pun intended.

HA! I'll leave my 'asses' typo for posterior posterity :P

Anyway you, it's the "World D!ckness Championship" wot Andres has unwittingly invented :king:

HA! I'll leave my 'asses' typo for posterior posterity :P

Anyway you, it's the "World D!ckness Championship" wot Andres has unwittingly invented :king:

"Unwittingly"??? So you think I lack the wits? Oh yeah? You think so? Yeah? Well, listen to this: If I lack the wits then you...errr...don't.

So there!

I remember monaco 2007 with a little newbie complaining to Ron because he is faster... or he cried becuase he forgot his little bear at the pit.... whatever... there is an old argentine tale "el que no llora no mama" something like "who don´t cry, don´t be breastfeed"

True point - but a one-off, and Lewis recently said he has several regrets about 2007 & has learnt a lot since (he did also rather arrogantly say he would've 'walked' the 2007 season if he knew then everything he knew now).

Alonso on the other hand whinges all season long, every season.

Hate monobrows? Don't like the number 0.6? Have an instant dislike for a spanish accent? Think the song 'Fernando' by ABBA is rubbish? Won't go into Nando's because its HIS nickname?

THEN JOIN THE AA!

Yes! Thats right. AA. Anti-Alonso. Solve all your problems by whining as much as you proclaim he does. It's certain to get you off when your girlfriend can't.

AA. Free to join. Braindead numbness required to be a member.

JOIN TODAY!

:-) Great comedy post! I want to be member #1!!!!!!!

Its certainly wrong to blame Alonso for what happened in Germany, it's not doing his fault at all.

Most people agree on 2 things with Alonso:

1) He's a bloody good & tough racing driver

2) He's a d#ck

could'nt agree more

I evaluate drivers on much more then that. I brought that up as one of the reasons I am starting to dislike him personally,His head is getting swollen. Stupid is as stupid does, and I guess Maure's blocking maneuver answers that one. Guys, I can only hope that means I will not have to suffer from more of Maure's delusional posts.

I would like to start a Forum. Only those that have been blocked by Maure can join. It is going to be called totalf1. :lol:

Now you make me sad I'm not yet blocked, I wanna be in with the IN_CROWD

BOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:-) Great comedy post! I want to be member #1!!!!!!!

Not only do I wanna get blocked by Maure, I also want to be a member of the AA....

Because I can't overtake you (hehehe see the irony) I settle for being #2

Now you make me sad I'm not yet blocked, I wanna be in with the IN_CROWD

BOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not sure how it happened, I was being civil, and then Banned Baaaaabbbbyyyyyyyyy or what ever he does. So far so good. :lol:

Just between me and you

## ## # ####### ####### #### # #### ###### ####!!!!!!

There. McLaren doing the same thing in the same GP in the same curve two seasons back:

Of course, the difference is that Kova was not allowed to race from before the season started. Hell, for the moment he signed on. I believe Hamilton was gifted favoritism in patent violation of the "mathematical" what-ever-the-fvcks who-ever-the-fvcks are crying about. Should Hamilton return his championship? Of course not.

So sure, no outrage about McLaren's cheat... and then I read about the lynching that the press conferences have become. Fvck you all. I'm glad I blocked you lot and don't read the English press anymore...

... which brings me to this. I loved me time in Oxford decades back. I had before, then and today many good Brit friends. I want to express my sympathy for and support to these guys as they are under a great deal of pressure from a deranged media.

Jem & Brad :lol:

Er. I have to say. I think Maure is actually taking the p**s out of Cavallino and his block-not block ways. Think about it. Dumb Sh#ts! :lol: that last bit was a joke and not meant to offend. If I did then please write to Steph Clark doesn't give a **** at hotmail dot co dot uk. :)

Don't do it guys...you'll get spammed with lots of pictures of Button in cutout love hearts and kisses over them, and all these top ten lists on why he's the best, and why he's the coolest, and why he's never going to be Alonso...... :P :P

There. McLaren doing the same thing in the same GP in the same curve two seasons back:

Of course, the difference is that Kova was not allowed to race from before the season started. Hell, for the moment he signed on. I believe Hamilton was gifted favoritism in patent violation of the "mathematical" what-ever-the-fvcks who-ever-the-fvcks are crying about. Should Hamilton return his championship? Of course not.

So sure, no outrage about McLaren's cheat... and then I read about the lynching that the press conferences have become. Fvck you all. I'm glad I blocked you lot and don't read the English press anymore...

... which brings me to this. I loved me time in Oxford decades back. I had before, then and today many good Brit friends. I want to express my sympathy for and support to these guys as they are under a great deal of pressure from a deranged media.

I'm so glad this assclown blocked me because it gives one the space to say a few things without being pitchforked. Though I don't really believe Maure anyway. There's no way a Sh#tstirrer like him would block folks when that's the sole reason he's here is to get reactions out of people.

People aren't so much p**sed off about "team orders" as they are about how it's implemented. There are folks here who had no problem with both Massa and Kimi moving over for each other, yet have concerns about how Ferrari and Alonso conducted themselves during this past race in Germany. I've seen it on other editorials and comments around the place, it's not so much the what happened but how it happened. In regards to Kovi also there wasn't an outrage. But unless Hamilton cried on the radio "asking" his team to order Kovi aside, you can't compare it with Ferrari and Alonso. I'm no Hamilton lover and it didn't bother me at the time when it happened.

Let me ask you this very simple question. If Alonso hadn't wet his diaper on the radio, do you honestly think there would be as many people annoyed with him as if he's stayed silent? He would have been better off staying silent and thus he wouldn't be in a position where people believed he instigated the whole thing. Team orders are there, we all know that, but this is the first time for me a team has then given a "team order" and "do eeeet for the team!" on the basis of one of their drivers crying bloody murder. Ferrari capitulated and did what Alonso wanted them to do. Clearly he is the #1 in that team as they wouldn't have done the same for Massa.

Not only do I wanna get blocked by Maure, I also want to be a member of the AA....

Because I can't overtake you (hehehe see the irony) I settle for being #2

Guess, I will have to settle for NO3 then! :(

Can I be team manager, and then I can tell you what order you're allowed to be in?

[quote name='HandyNZL' timestamp='1280562708' post='321904']
Can I be team manager, and then I can [u]tell[/u] you what order you're [i]allowed[/i] to be in?
[/quote]

you can sweep the floor... :the_finger:

There is the video I posted earlier showing Kova giving way Hamilton in the same GP and the same very fvcking curve.

A bunch of lewisterics have replied but they are all blocked already. Can't find it in myself to give a sht about their yelps and cries, the fvcking worthless bunch.

So, you want _me_ to block _you_? Easy. Post how great it is when Hamilton does it and how outraged you are when this same thing is done by some other driver. It's _that_ easy. Show your hypocrisy, I'll send you to go fvck yourselves.

Autumnpuma, medilloni, and friends, I'm looking at you.

Listen here Dr Evil Maure... oh wait you've blocked me as well.

Hamilton + Kovi wasn't the same as Alonso + Massa because for starters Hamilton wasn't on the radio getting his panties in a twist crying bloody "ridiculous". That's the difference really. If a team decides by itself to issue an order then so be it, and I don't honestly think you'll find anyone here whose against that. But a driver instigating, crying, whining and wanting their team to order a team mate aside, ah now that's the hypocrisy. That way a driver can hide behind the "it was a team order, nothing to see here" attitude Teflon Alonso likes to play.

Team orders are in this sport. We all know that. It's how it's implemented that's the difference. Hamilton + Kovi was done in a way where there was some doubt as to whether Kovi himself was the one who decided, or the team. Alonso + Massa proved quite clearly it was Alonso who instigated things, and the team followed suit. Listening to some commentary during the Hungarian GP, one of the commentators said they had thought the radio call to Massa was so sloppy it was as though Ferrari had no prior intention of doing anything team order wise, but were prodded by Alonso to do something. If it was a planned thing, or Massa really has it in his contract that he's a #2, then surely it wouldn't have been so obvious and farcical. This only gives more credence to the notion Alonso was the instigator and had he shut his mouth, no "order" would have been given to Massa.

Listen here Dr Evil Maure... oh wait you've blocked me as well.

Hamilton + Kovi wasn't the same as Alonso + Massa because for starters Hamilton wasn't on the radio getting his panties in a twist crying bloody "ridiculous". That's the difference really. If a team decides by itself to issue an order then so be it, and I don't honestly think you'll find anyone here whose against that. But a driver instigating, crying, whining and wanting their team to order a team mate aside, ah now that's the hypocrisy. That way a driver can hide behind the "it was a team order, nothing to see here" attitude Teflon Alonso likes to play.

Team orders are in this sport. We all know that. It's how it's implemented that's the difference. Hamilton + Kovi was done in a way where there was some doubt as to whether Kovi himself was the one who decided, or the team. Alonso + Massa proved quite clearly it was Alonso who instigated things, and the team followed suit. Listening to some commentary during the Hungarian GP, one of the commentators said they had thought the radio call to Massa was so sloppy it was as though Ferrari had no prior intention of doing anything team order wise, but were prodded by Alonso to do something. If it was a planned thing, or Massa really has it in his contract that he's a #2, then surely it wouldn't have been so obvious and farcical. This only gives more credence to the notion Alonso was the instigator and had he shut his mouth, no "order" would have been given to Massa.

It will always amaze me how much content and consequences you can put on a "this is ridiculous" statement (and it WAS ridiculous, after all). I don't think god had put so many things into motion when he said "let there be light"

Other turning points in F1:

Singapore 2008 (transmission undisclosed until now): Alonso says "Testing pit radio...1...2...3". Crashgate. Subsequently, world crysis hit the markets.

2001: When asked by Minardi to drive for them Nando replies with a "Muchos Thank yous". Attack on twin towers. Catastrophic tsunami.

How can you NOT be a fan of such powerful driving force? Geez, I'm scared of even writing his full name. I shall therefore write him down as FRNND LNS from now on.

May this post apease his Divine Rage.

It will always amaze me how much content and consequences you can put on a "this is ridiculous" statement (and it WAS ridiculous, after all). I don't think god had put so many things into motion when he said "let there be light"

Singapore 2008 (transmission undisclosed until now): Alonso says "Testing pit radio...1...2...3". Crashgate. Subsequently, world crysis hit the markets.

2001: When asked by Minardi to drive for them Nando replies with a "Muchos Thank yous". Attack on twin towers. Catastrophic tsunami.

How can you NOT be a fan of such powerful driving force? Geez, I'm scared of even writing his full name. I shall therefore write him down as FRNND LNS from now on.

Excellent, excellent post.

There is the video I posted earlier showing Kova giving way Hamilton in the same GP and the same very fvcking curve.

A bunch of lewisterics have replied but they are all blocked already. Can't find it in myself to give a sht about their yelps and cries, the fvcking worthless bunch.

So, you want _me_ to block _you_? Easy. Post how great it is when Hamilton does it and how outraged you are when this same thing is done by some other driver. It's _that_ easy. Show your hypocrisy, I'll send you to go fvck yourselves.

Autumnpuma, medilloni, and friends, I'm looking at you.

I'm so sorry I missed it, I saw some guys drinking beer

ridiculous post...you and Alonso really belong together...

:snigger::naughty: