Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Medilloni

Hungarian Gp

Spoilt rotten, we get another race this weekend.

First practice - dusty, low grip, first cars out should have been the Red Bulls, with a dust bag attached to their rubber front wing.

Vet tops the list, with Webber, Kubica, Button, Barri-I-beat-The-Stig, de la Rosa... so fairly pointless to judge?

Kubica has played own his chances this weekend, though in his hands Le Renault looks quick again. Sniff Petrov disaggrees with Robert, and to prove the point goes Rallycrossing over the last corner.

A pretty sunny morning session then, next practise session has rain forecast. Yippee :)

Hungaroring, scene of Damon Hill's first win, Button's first win, Kovalainen's first win.

Red Bull looking dominant, again. Massa has said that if he's leading with Alonso behind & faster, Massa will win the race. Which makes me wonder why he didn't do that in Germany. Ah well who cares its already history, lets look forward to a dull procession unless rain sets in!

A Red Bull fest, with Ferrari and Renault to pick up the pieces when they breakdown.

Not happy about the rain but the Flexi wing saga is back on the news and Ferrari didn't use them and they were a lot slower than Red Bull, FOM took a video of the wing flexing so let's see what will happen with this.

Flexible wings back in the news

Whole flexi-wing debate is ridiculous. Everyone focuses on the method and not the result. Both flexible wings and the f-duct produce the same result. One is legal the other is not. That's a good comment on the rules, is it not?

I see another Red Bull pole, whether they will bother to convert it is a different story. Ferrari look well sorted too while the Mclarens struggle. Hopefully Kubica will produce one of his specials and put the Renault somewhere it shouldn't be, again.

Can't see the point in lowering the wing when it opens up more of the tyre face behind it...

Whole flexi-wing debate is ridiculous. Everyone focuses on the method and not the result. Both flexible wings and the f-duct produce the same result. One is legal the other is not. That's a good comment on the rules, is it not?

Yep.

I see another Red Bull pole, whether they will bother to convert it is a different story. Ferrari look well sorted too while the Mclarens struggle. Hopefully Kubica will produce one of his specials and put the Renault somewhere it shouldn't be, again.

Yep. But I suspect that the Maccas will do better come the race.

Hungaroring, scene of Damon Hill's first win, Button's first win....

Didn't Nigel Mansell clinch the WDC crown from there too, in the days that racing was racing. I loved Red Five. I love Jim Clark. I love Emerson Fittipaldi. I love Jenson Button. So come on Jens. Win that race baby. Do it for your Daddy.

Didn't Nigel Mansell clinch the WDC crown from there too, in the days that racing was racing. I loved Red Five. I love Jim Clark. I love Emerson Fittipaldi. I love Jenson Button. So come on Jens. Win that race baby. Do it for your Daddy.

You want to be his Daddy?!?!?! :unsure: I know you're in :wub: with him, but this is just getting ridiculous....

You want to be his Daddy?!?!?! :unsure: I know you're in :wub: with him, but this is just getting ridiculous....

That was Alonso's full comment on the radio...

Its Petrov who is outperforming the Pole......good good.....he showing everyone that he is no Lada....

Crikey, if they can't convert a near one second a lap advantage, then they deserve not to win a championship...

Petrov finally made it! Good boy!

When you compare him with Schumi...

ummmm....

Younger? Has a different name? Maybe their eyes are a different colour? Or maybe not? One is in yellow overalls, the other silver? One speaks Russian, the other German?

ummmm....

Younger? Has a different name? Maybe their eyes are a different colour? Or maybe not? One is in yellow overalls, the other silver? One speaks Russian, the other German?

:errrrrr:

RBR *yawns* on P1-P2.

So...Ferrari looks like a GP2 team. I don't really think they belong in F1...time gap is too big.

The other teams look like HRT on a bad day.

Hamilton lamented on Macca's pace. So badly, RD didn't like it at all and replied quite strongly. Nobody mentioned this as "moaning" (I wouldn't even think it as such) yet "This is ridiculous", when uttered by Alonso, becomes "the guy kept moaning until the team had to issue a team order". Funny.

Why? You secretly wanna be his daddy don't ya? His sugar daddy! Jealousy gets you nowhere :lol:

RBR *yawns* on P1-P2.

So...Ferrari looks like a GP2 team. I don't really think they belong in F1...time gap is too big.

The other teams look like HRT on a bad day.

Hamilton lamented on Macca's pace. So badly, RD didn't like it at all and replied quite strongly. Nobody mentioned this as "moaning" (I wouldn't even think it as such) yet "This is ridiculous", when uttered by Alonso, becomes "the guy kept moaning until the team had to issue a team order". Funny.

Thats the braindead AA's for you.

I'm sorry. I'll stop being a bitch now. I'll be a total bitch from now on. See. This place is TOTAL f1. I'm the bitch. Total bitch. Woohoo!

You have a very valid point though. But you know whats gonna be said. 'was said in a different context blah blah bullsh!t'

Thats the braindead AA's for you.

I'm sorry. I'll stop being a bitch now. I'll be a total bitch from now on. See. This place is TOTAL f1. I'm the bitch. Total bitch. Woohoo!

You have a very valid point though. But you know whats gonna be said. 'was said in a different context blah blah bullsh!t'

This poster appears to be a flamer. Someone should talk to the administrator about this person. Do it now. Yes. Do it now.

So the RBs have it in hand, now can they convert cleanly? Why do I think the first 4 corners are going to be telling? History seems to dictate some kind of mess from desperation and the red cars may well be part of it.........Scuderia's 3 second deal may be another mess again.

This poster appears to be a flamer. Someone should talk to the administrator about this person. Do it now. Yes. Do it now.

I did on your behalf. He passed a message on to you. He said shut up, Kimi. :lol:

Will this be the first race since the late nineties that one team completely laps all the others? Something to ponder......