Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Medilloni

Hungarian Gp

Does anyone know why the SC came out? My grasp of German is not good enough to know if the commentators in the broadcast I follow explained it...

Biggest balls of the day award go to Rubens for keeping his foot in it.

:whistling: My nuts hang low, yes they swing to and fro...:whistling:

Does anyone know why the SC came out? My grasp of German is not good enough to know if the commentators in the broadcast I follow explained it...

Came out because of Kubica and Sutil having a prang in the pitlane....no....sorry...it was for Nico playing basketball with his rear wheel.....um...no...no...wasn't that either......a delayed SC from last week perhaps?

The boy has to mature a bit yet, doesn't he. Still, a year of being close but no cigar could really hold him in good stead.

And at the end of the day, he could have passed Alonso. I mean, thats what racing cars are for.....

Mature a bit? If what he has done throughout the race, afterwards and, the final touch, by throwing his cap at the podium to the floor is not considered as "whinning" or something related to toys and prams, then nothing else does.

Really low, even for Seb.

Petrov and Webbo, DoD. Alonso did a good job, considered that he couldn't do anything better than that.

Schumi, he deserves criminal charges for attempted murder!

Nice to see Webber steal candy from Vettel again. clap3.gif

There was some derbis on the track, I think from a FI. They never actually said why the SC was deployed but at least I recall seeing some wing or something like that before the SC.

*Sigh. Clutches head in despair.* Schumi, Schumi, for a few laps I thought you were trying your best to die with your boots on. Then you pull a Schuey chop out of nowhere. It proved pointless, literally.

Good drive by Webbo. I thought he'd lose his lead when he pitted. Vettel has every right to feel done in.

Pity about Hamilton. Button did well to damage his limitations limit his damage to the extent possible.

Mature a bit? If what he has done throughout the race, afterwards and, the final touch, by throwing his cap at the podium to the floor is not considered as "whinning" or something related to toys and prams, then nothing else does.

Petrov and Webbo, DoD. Alonso did a good job, considered that he couldn't do anything better than that.

Schumi, he deserves criminal charges for attempted murder!

Oh i missed that...:nono1:

Nice to see Webber steal candy from Vettel again. clap3.gif

Kinda like the AB's last night, mate :P

Suming up:

Webbo did a splendid job in the first stint with soft tyres!

Vettel is ignorant an soberb and made more mistake sthan Nando this season

Team order came to stay: this weekend ferrari told Felipe to be slower than Nando in Qualy and in race.

Outstanding Petrov!

Williams is chasing Mercedes as the 4th team!

Black sunday for Mercedes: Nico was victim of the team and MSC is a pure piece of sheet! The fox may loose his hair but don´t his maners! Should be finned and see the next race from the pit wall

Reanult team (lollipop man) made a huge mistake with Kubica.

Nando and Lewis extract juice from stones, while Felipe is closing the gap and Jense is opening it.

DOD: Webbo

Special mention: Rubinho and Petrov.

*Sigh. Clutches head in despair.* Schumi, Schumi, for a few laps I thought you were trying your best to die with your boots on. Then you pull a Schuey chop out of nowhere. It proved pointless, literally.

Good drive by Webbo. I thought he'd lose his lead when he pitted. Vettel has every right to feel done in.

Pity about Hamilton. Button did well to damage his limitations limit his damage to the extent possible.

Why? SC's are pot luck and always will be. He slowed down too much behind Mark before the restart. He didn't even attempt a pass on Alonso. He had the fastest car there bar one, and still couldn't make a pass?

Webbo, the new Schumi.

Schumi, the new Ted Bundy? :lol:

Not too boring for your average Hungaroring race, but disappointments exceed the good moments for me. Kubica, Hamilton, Vettel and Schumi. Kubica and Lewis with no fault of their own, at least.

Sebs sitting there saying he doesn't understand why he got a penalty...he was 2.5secs behind at the start finish line after the race was back green....the lad needs to stop dreaming up saucy names for his cars and read the rule book...

Webbo, the new Schumi.

Schumi, the new Ted Bundy? :lol:

Not too boring for your average Hungaroring race, but disappointments exceed the good moments for me. Kubica, Hamilton, Vettel and Schumi. Kubica and Lewis with no fault of their own, at least.

Did Bob just give up, or was there a car problem?

Why? SC's are pot luck and always will be. He slowed down too much behind Mark before the restart. He didn't even attempt a pass on Alonso. He had the fastest car there bar one, and still couldn't make a pass?

Ah,yeah, you've a valid point. I now remember Vettel was too far behind Webber during the SC. I believe I saw "car 5 under investigation for exceeding car lengths behind safety car" . My bad! Agreed, then Vettel brought it on himself. Perhaps he doesn't like to think it's his fault, but tries to lay the blame on the last instant pitcall.

I stand corrected. Vettel is a spoilt brat! I mean it!

Still "good" old Schumi. Would do anything to keep the position. All that was said about him in the past is true. And he shouldnt come back. F1 is better without him.

Vettel...what can i say about him.. kid complains too much and makes stupid mistakes. he wont win wdc like this.imho he doesnt even deserve the wdc. Not this year.

Webber..Awesome race and well deserved win. Hope he will continue like this and win the wdc. at the moment he's the only driver that deserves the wdc.

RBR should really focus more on Webber.

Nando...good race. holding Webber and then vettel behind. but thats about it, regarding the ferrari.

DOD: Webber

Even in German you can tell he's got the bee in his bonnet...Safety Car....Safety Car....Safety Car...Safety Car.....too focused on the negative.....needs someone to have a chat with him to put his head straight

Did Bob just give up, or was there a car problem?

No idea, but right after the penalty he slowed down then disappeared from view. Either a mechanical problem or they just decided to preserve the engine? Anyways, the stop and go seemed like too much punishment on the driver. I still think that unsafe releases should mean a punishment to the team. Responsability from the driver is minimal. In this case it was obviously impossible for Kubica to notice Sutil coming in.

No idea, but right after the penalty he slowed down then disappeared from view. Either a mechanical problem or they just decided to preserve the engine? Anyways, the stop and go seemed like too much punishment on the driver. I still think that unsafe releases should mean a punishment to the team. Responsability from the driver is minimal. In this case it was obviously impossible for Kubica to notice Sutil coming in.

Agree, but by punishing the driver, you also punish the team by maybe dropping them out of the points and therefore TV money, which is worth more than a $100000 fine. You gotta live and die by the team. Driver just gets a shot at putting some team mistakes right out on the track through their race craft.....sadly though, there seems to be more of that in GP2 and other classes than F1 at the moment which is really just a sustained sprint.

I saw him walking out of the car in the pit 2 o 3 laps after the drive through. The left front wheel not seemed in well shape.

Just a silly mistake made by SV!! Cost himself an easy win.. Well done to RBR and MW to capitalize on the SC to get Webbo past Alonso which ended up resulting in the win..

DOD: Petrove / Webber for me.

well, at least he's showing his emotions. Different from some other character who is forced to move over and has to hide his feeling and composure afterwards.

If Schu's reckless Schuey Chop was an indication of his still strong distaste for losing, I hope he channelises it to win the WDC next year in a totally uncontroversial manner. Ok, anti-Schumitics, here's your cue to say "If wishes were horses..."