Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Bouncy Tyres And Pit Fender Benders

It's their own damn fault.

That's right. Their. Own. Damn. Fault.

What is? Pitstop fender benders, near misses and wheels that are not attached.

What is the need to have 24 people surround a car to change four wheels and wipe the drivers visor?

No other series employs so many people to do so little.

If it wasn't for 12 guys blocking the view of the lollipop man, then unsafe releases (such as Kubi's) would not occur.

Of course preventing the non fixture of a wheel may or may not be solved by reducing the amount of crew, it would reduce the quantities of targets further down the pitlane for the bouncing tyre.

If IRL can manage refuelling, and tyre changes with only 4 people over the pitwall, why can't F1 do something the same?

With less people in the lane another benefit might be that each team has TWO pit boxes, and queuing may not be needed, and thus screw over a drivers race.

The argument of a 3-second pitstop is moot, as ALL teams are on a level playing field, and the pitstop simply becomes a 10 or 12 second thing, with skill, speed and fitness required from the pit crew.

So yeah. It's their own damn fault that they're having all these Keystone Cop pitstops.

If it wasn't for 12 guys blocking the view of the lollipop man, then unsafe releases (such as Kubi's) would not occur.

I disagree. Even if you had less people in the pit lane, that was just an error of judgement by the Renault lollipop man. I believe he thought the Force India had stopped already and therefore wasn't going into the box, that's wwhy he released. No matter how few or many people you have in the pit lane, errors of judgement can occur in heat of battle.

As for the bouncing wheel, well, David Coulthard proposed an interesting idea on the BBC coverage. He said that basically, in DTM (in which he races currently) unless all the wheel nuts are on, there is a system that means the car physically cannot leave the box. Maybe Formula One should try something like that.

The only other alternative could be to have no pitstops at all, but I don't think that'd go down very well, because it'd then make the racing even more "predictable" like this year with no refueling. It's so predictable, there's already substantially more overtakes this year than by this time last season...

Though Liu Bei was outnumbered by Cao Cao's troops in the Xinye battle, Liu defeated Cao thanks to the smart tactic he had resorted to. Cao soon commanded an army of 500,000 to take his revenge. When Liu Bei and his force of 3,000 got to Dangyang County, they were stopped by Cao's troops. A bitter fight lasted until dawn and the Liu army narrowly managed to eLüde the chasing enemy.

wedding dresses,

As day broke,wedding dresses General Zhao Yun discovered that Liu Bei's wife and son were missing. Zhao gathered 30 troops and fought his way back onto the battlefield to look for Liu's wife, Madam Mi, and son, A Dou. With the help of a middle-aged woman, Zhao Yun found Madam Mi and A Dou by the side of a dry well behind a collapsed wall. Madam Mi said: “A Dou is safe now with you, General. I'd rather die than encumber you.” When Zhao Yun was not looking her way, Madam Mi threw herself into the well. Suddenly, Cao troops came charging toward Zhao Yun. With tears in his eyes, Zhao Yun pushed down what remained of the collapsed wall to cover the dry well.

cheap aion kinah,

He then held A Dou against his chest and rode his horse onward as hefoughtoffattackers. cheap aion kinahIt took Zhao Yun three rounds of combat to fight off the chasing enemy. At one point Zhao was engaged by General Zhang He and a unit of Cao's troops. Zhao and Zhang fought a dozen rounds and Zhao tried to break the siege. But Zhao Yun and his horse unexpectedly fell into a trap. Just as Zhang He charged to pierce Zhao Yun with his spear, Zhao's horse leapt out of the trap.

flyff penya,

Zhang He was taken aback by the sudden move and his horse backed off several gaits. flyff penyaZhao Yun fought Cao's generals and troops single-handedly. No one could get close to him. Cao Cao, who was watching the battle from a nearby hilltop, ordered that Zhao Yun be captured alive. Zhao Yun made the most of Cao's no-kill order and broke through the siege in the end. When he returned to his camp, Zhao Yun handed the young master to Liu Bei.

maple story mesos,

At Cao Cao's instruction,maple story mesos Liu Bei was about to set off for a punitive expedition against Yuan Shu. Before he left, Liu Bei worried about the defence of Xuzhou City. When Zhang Fei volünteered to take the task, Liu said, “How can I feel assured, when you're so fond of drinking and after drinking you always flog your soldiers for no reason? And you're such a hot-tempered person and frequently you refuse to take advice.”

flyff penya,

He entrusted the task upon Zhang only after the latter's repeated entreatments and resolütions to mend his ways.flyff penya For safety, he left consultant Chen Deng to assist Zhang . One day Zhang invited his subordinate officers over. “My elder brother instructed me before he left to stay away from wine for fear I may fail my duties to guard the city. Let's have an final drinking party today, and starting from tomorrow, we will quit drinking and concentrate on the job .” With these words said, he began toasting everyone. When neither of his toasts was accepted by Cao Bao, Zhang flared up , By then , Zhang was already drunk. He had Cao flogged fifty times.

flyff penya,

After the party was over,flyff penya the resentful Cao sent one of his men to Lü Bu, the enemy general, asking him to attack the city that night while Zhang was drunk. Lü came with 500 horsemen. They successfully took the city. When Zhang woke up with a start, the city was gone. He fought his way out of the enemy troops and fled the city, leaving his elder brother's family behind. When he met Liu, he felt so shame-faced that he unsheathed his sword meaning to commit suicide, only to be stopped by his elder brother.