Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Get Iphone, Get More Nookie

The third one down on the left is gay, huh? That explains a lot. :P

post-3281-020071300 1281646804_thumb.png

Thats so totally freaking awesome! I just laughed so hard! Thanks dude!

Craig, have you ever heard the saying ALL heterosexual women say? 'All the best ones are either married or gay?' so :P nur nur nur nur nur :P

Now your on the hit list. Hope you and Andres have a nice life together. Sob cry.

Hey...I was married...and I'm pretty sure I didn't turn gay......so that must leave me...um?????

ok, so we're halfway to the next race....thank god

Thats quite alright Brad my son. I try my best.

I found that post strangely attractive, did you post that from with iPhone Steph? :lol:

:lol:

Only strangely attractive? I want more than that!

And. Yes, I did. Like this one. :lol:

Only strangely attractive? I want more than that!

And. Yes, I did. Like this one. :lol:

:drool:

Damn that Steve Jobs, putting pheromone in phones should be banned. Why didn't he just call it the Pherophone?

I'm sending this from my Android, it's a Sony Ericsson Xperia x10, V12, twin turbo, fuel injected, chassis designed by Lotus, pimped to fcuk with purple fluorescent lights underneath. Is it good for you? :P

John. Baby. I like that dirty talk. :lol:

(Glad you said purple, not pink!)

Age of consent in Ireland is 17. Your sexually-oriented comment in this thread makes you a criminal and everyone else a pervert. I hope you're happy.

Only 2 weeks to wait then :D !

Obviously, I am showing my age now, but in this tech world where these young uns converse by txt instead of having a real conversation, do you have to lean over her shoulder when you're doing her doggy style and read on her iphone if she's enjoying it? Or do you know you're doing ok if she drops said iphone?

Obviously, I am showing my age now, but in this tech world where these young uns converse by txt instead of having a real conversation, do you have to lean over her shoulder when you're doing her doggy style and read on her iphone if she's enjoying it? Or do you know you're doing ok if she drops said iphone?

You have to follow them on clitter twitter to get the "oh" by "ohhhhh"

Ffs stp tlkg n kp gng. OMG men thz dyz!

Ffs stp tlkg n kp gng. OMG men thz dyz!

Hold on. Have to stop and decipher your message. Or can you send it in English, please. Many thanks.

Hold on. Have to stop and decipher your message. Or can you send it in English, please. Many thanks.

Dude. You're 36? Pipe, slippers and false teeth beckoning?

Look, oldie. (i have to pick on someone now Chris has gone) get with the program, we all know you sex text with Paul. Don't play innocent. I've seen the way you post at him. There's a self-help website for you, www.gaytwinksforhandycraig.com

Edit. Typo.

Seriously, Steph, what's your problem with Craig? Stop making fun of him!

Never mind, Craig. By the way, I loved your website: www.pixyland.org/

Ok, baldy. You want I should pick on you?