Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kopite Girl

Happy Birthday James

Just kidding mate! Is nice to see young chaps like you, Eric and Danny do something with your lives rather than standing on street corners, drinking and getting ASBO's.

Hope your day is awesomely cool, and in life you attain your desires. You've got the brains fella.

But don't forget, its OK to be young still. There's plenty of time!

Cheers mate! Hugs, me.

Happy Birthday, James. All the best matey :beer22:

Now you're 17, you'll find it's legal to do absolutely nothing whatsover, all the good stuff is at 16 and 18 :lol:

Have a great day JHS, enjoy your day and don't worry about freedom as with it comes the bills so you are not really free. :P

So true: the young always want to be old and in control of their lives, and the old usually want to be young again and without obligations! :lol:

Just kidding mate! Is nice to see young chaps like you, Eric and Danny do something with your lives rather than standing on street corners, drinking and getting ASBO's.

Hope your day is awesomely cool, and in life you attain your desires. You've got the brains fella.

But don't forget, its OK to be young still. There's plenty of time!

Cheers mate! Hugs, me.

Thanks Steph! Appreciated! I guess you people need the likes of us around to make you feel old! j/k

I guess some people would prefer me to be getting an ASBO, but seems like there’s not much time to get one if the Government are on about getting rid of them. Must get to work! j/k

Happy Birthday, James. All the best matey :beer22:

Now you're 17, you'll find it's legal to do absolutely nothing whatsover, all the good stuff is at 16 and 18 :lol:

Thanks, yep, it seems like every year there are more rules and regulations that surround you, but no-one every pays them any attention anyway. :P

I’ve got some good stuff planned for the seventeenth year of my life, so yeah, hopefully today and the rest of this year will be good for me. Not least tomorrow, I get my A level exam results.

:cheers: Happy Birthday James, hope your day is a great one.

Thank you! It has been excellent so far, and the day's not over yet!

Have a good one, James! Cheers! :D

Thanks Andres! Much appreciated.

Ah 17, extra expectation and responsibility but not much more freedom. Good times :P Have a good one.

You…you mean I’ll be expected to spend less time posting on here and more time studying! No! :P

Cheers!

Have a great day JHS, enjoy your day and don't worry about freedom as with it comes the bills so you are not really free. :P

Hahah, thanks! Yep, but are we ever “free” in our lives?

So true: the young always want to be old and in control of their lives, and the old usually want to be young again and without obligations! :lol:

Haha, very true. You want to be older then you want to be younger again in future years. I guess the best point of your life is the mid point then, when you have your “crisis”. j/k

Happy Birthday James!! Have a great one ^^ 17 was fun times for me too :P

Thank you! Yep, I guess this is a big year for me really. The last year of my life in secondary school before (hopefully) moving on to university. As I say though, hopefully for me it’ll be a lot of fun.

Thanks again for all the birthday messages!

None of the three esses today guys: swearin', sexin', or smokin' are all off-limits, and SuperKimi's going to make damn sure you obey! :P

No, just kidding, have a good one, Jimmy! :)

That's exactly my case, I mean the second one :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday!! Am I old enough to give you advice? Probably not. That's my advice.

Wisdom.

James - All my best to you, sir, on your birthday. And you don't have to believe that 'youth is wasted on the young' if you don't want to.

Thank you for all the kind messages. Got my A level results today and I'm pleased as can be. By that I mean I'm not one to get excited about a few letters and numbers on a piece of paper! :P

Off on my hols now for a break away from it all. I'll be in contact again soon. Take care.

Happy Birthday, my friend and many more of them.

Happy Birthday.

Now, go sit at the kids table....we adults have things to discuss...