Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Autumnpuma

A Gift Delivered To Work.....

So I came to work today expecting a day like all the others. Little did I know that pure joy would come in a small brown box and that I'd be giggling all day.

A package arrived without a forwarding name and was sent to the art department (we've been upgrading like crazy the past week). Our art director opened the 3"x5"x12" box and (I pause right here because you have to understand she's lesbian) she turns red, sputters a bit and tells our shipping guy "This...this isn't mine, send it back!" Well, there was something in her tone that a fellow artist and I picked up on right away. Jay would have caught it too, I think. So we both eagerly go over to look inside the box. It just *had* to be something dirty.

It was. A very big plastic sex toy. Anatomically correct if you're comparing it to livestock. I burst out laughing. It just doesn't get any better than a dild@ shipped to your workplace. Anyway, we send the box to the VP's office. We had all thought the package was a joke from a disgruntled employee or client but as it turns out, the...er...package...was later claimed by an employee.

Oh, they joy. Every time I saw a fellow employee, I would burst into giggles. You have to know that I work in a small firm and I've known these people for 8 years. A part of me wanted to know who would be having a large amount of fun tonight, but it was more amusing to speculate. I eventually found out who and it killed a bit of fun because I wasn't surprised.

I had to share this, but I'd also like to hear any notable stories from your workplace....

So I came to work today expecting a day like all the others. Little did I know that pure joy would come in a small brown box and that I'd be giggling all day.

A package arrived without a forwarding name and was sent to the art department (we've been upgrading like crazy the past week). Our art director opened the 3"x5"x12" box and (I pause right here because you have to understand she's lesbian) she turns red, sputters a bit and tells our shipping guy "This...this isn't mine, send it back!" Well, there was something in her tone that a fellow artist and I picked up on right away. Jay would have caught it too, I think. So we both eagerly go over to look inside the box. It just *had* to be something dirty.

It was. A very big plastic sex toy. Anatomically correct if you're comparing it to livestock. I burst out laughing. It just doesn't get any better than a dild@ shipped to your workplace. Anyway, we send the box to the VP's office. We had all thought the package was a joke from a disgruntled employee or client but as it turns out, the...er...package...was later claimed by an employee.

Oh, they joy. Every time I saw a fellow employee, I would burst into giggles. You have to know that I work in a small firm and I've known these people for 8 years. A part of me wanted to know who would be having a large amount of fun tonight, but it was more amusing to speculate. I eventually found out who and it killed a bit of fun because I wasn't surprised.

I had to share this, but I'd also like to hear any notable stories from your workplace....

:lol: Priceless!

So, whoever got the dildo, if they're not working very fast, what's said to them instead of, "get your finger out...." :P

The most amusing part is that the employee who ordered the...device...tried to be inconspicuous by *not* putting his name on it. That completely backfired. The moral to the story is: if you're ordering a dildo, put your name on it.

The most amusing part is that the employee who ordered the...device...tried to be inconspicuous by *not* putting his name on it. That completely backfired. The moral to the story is: if you're ordering a dildo, put your name on it.

... or go out and buy it bu yourself...

I'm not sure if they give trial runs at a shop though either.....

:lol: eww!

Mike, is he married or single with no girlfriend? :lol:

Not what it looks like lol, I'm just thinking, what if its for his use?

Ok, an update on this. Apparently he's got a boyfriend in the company. He's retiring and his boyfriend is leaving as well. I wish the three of them much happiness and lubrication.

Ha! Wasn't far off the mark then :lol:

Choosing the perfect venue is probably one of the hardest decisions of the whole wedding palava.

wedding gowns

When it was my time to get married as neither of us had really been to church for the 15 years we didn’wedding gowns t want to be hypocritical and get married in a church, so we made appointments at all the local hotels to see the rooms where the service would take place. Each and every one just felt like I was in a meeting room with work - there was nothing special about them at all.

wedding dresses

Where we took our vows meant alot so I wanted it to feel right…wedding dresses my childhood was spent going to sSunday school and Guides and I actually made it into the choir - so if I was going to get married in a church the Vicar i grew up with would have to do it.

wedding dresses

We visited the church and on opening the main door I could hear the wedding bells ringing - perfect!wedding dresses

wedding gowns

An appointment later with the vicar - who actually remembered me after 15 years and the day was booked in one of the most beautiful old and quaint churches in Cheshire.wedding gowns

So my advice on this one don’t just settle for any old room - its like the first time you put ‘the’ dress on - the venue has to feel right too.