Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KoolMonkey

I Guess That'S Finally It Then... Kimi Gone For Good :(

lol. This post had some funny bits. Lets not get into the capitalism vs. communism debate. But about the Minardi comment, Fisichella?! FISICHELLA?! You can't put him in the same league as Alonso and Webber. Even Trulli isn't as good but Fisichella is somebody we don't miss much. The poor guy was usually 2 seconds a lap slower than Kimi at Ferrari.

Its funny how ppl intentionally or unintentionally tend to divert a post thread from its topic, especially when the main topic is related to Kimi. laugh.giftongue.gif

Stay around, you will find that ANY topic tends to divert far, far away fron its original intent. Mostly when Paul is around :D

As for Fisico, hey, he was no good, but he was no slouch either. For a while he was a formidable defensive driver. Not the mark of a WDC winner, but better than Alex Yoong level. The league I put FA, MW, JT and GF together is the league of guys that accomplished something, small as it might have been in F1. And Fisico has 3 wins. That's 3 more wins than Rosberg, for example :P

Stay around, you will find that ANY topic tends to divert far, far away fron its original intent. Mostly when Paul is around :D

As for Fisico, hey, he was no good, but he was no slouch either. For a while he was a formidable defensive driver. Not the mark of a WDC winner, but better than Alex Yoong level. The league I put FA, MW, JT and GF together is the league of guys that accomplished something, small as it might have been in F1. And Fisico has 3 wins. That's 3 more wins than Rosberg, for example :P

Hahah lol. Yes statistically that makes him better from this angle. But if you look at the statistics of how many times he beat Schumacher tongue.gif. It'll be a different story. Rosberg is very good though. I might support him one day the way i support Kimi.

And like his career should have ended on the second page.

Thanks for making it one post longer.

Ok i think its time to end this thread. After all these weeks, and the way things have developed, I now feel Renault are pushing Russian sponsors to pay them hefty sums. Unless they get those extra millions, and I doubt they will bcz Russian sponsors are already paying them quite a bit this year and bcz Vyborg Shipyard JSC, based in Petrov's home town, has only signed up for the five remaining races of 2010, Kimi will be offered a seat. They are just playing to keep Petrov's interest and more importantly the Russian sponsors' interest alive. I think Kimi already has a contract on the table or something and has been asked to stay hush. I'm saying this bcz even Citroen have said they are waiting for Kimi to make a decision about F1 so that they can offer him a contract for next year. So Kimi will hopefully return to spoil the party for many.

Thanks for making it one post longer.

Ok i think its time to end this thread. After all these weeks, and the way things have developed, I now feel Renault are pushing Russian sponsors to pay them hefty sums. Unless they get those extra millions, and I doubt they will bcz Russian sponsors are already paying them quite a bit this year and bcz Vyborg Shipyard JSC, based in Petrov's home town, has only signed up for the five remaining races of 2010, Kimi will be offered a seat. They are just playing to keep Petrov's interest and more importantly the Russian sponsors' interest alive. I think Kimi already has a contract on the table or something and has been asked to stay hush. I'm saying this bcz even Citroen have said they are waiting for Kimi to make a decision about F1 so that they can offer him a contract for next year. So Kimi will hopefully return to spoil the party for many.

For all the criticism you and other Kimi fans give other members for bashing Kimi and not staying on topic, you also fail to notice some valid points people have made. Just because they say they'd rather see Kimi not return, you choose to skim over them.

I'm starting to think that Kimi fans enjoy concentrating on the people who don't post about Kimi in a Kimi topic.

Anyway. This has to go down as one of the longest running/extremely pointless thread's ever created on TF1. In fact I think it only second to a SuperKimi topic a few years ago.

My name is Bob. Your above post moved me to say that. :P

You lie! It's Cedric.

I think Kimi already has a contract on the table or something and has been asked to stay hush. I'm saying this bcz even Citroen have said they are waiting for Kimi to make a decision about F1 so that they can offer him a contract for next year. So Kimi will hopefully return to spoil the party for many.

Lets see what Kimi has to say about this:

"I am very disappointed with the way they (Renault) have used my name in their own marketing. At no point have I seriously considered driving for them and I can assure that it's 100% certain that I won't drive for them next season. My managers were in contact with them once weeks ago, and that's all."

http://www.ts.fi/f1/uutiset/164335.html

"I am very disappointed with the way they (Renault) have used my name in their own marketing. At no point have I seriously considered driving for them and I can assure that it's 100% certain that I won't drive for them next season. My managers were in contact with them once weeks ago, and that's all."

http://www.ts.fi/f1/uutiset/164335.html

So your managers contacted them but you never considered driving for them Kimi? I presume your managers were contacting them about a discount on your new Clio?

"I begged them to let me on as a pay driver and they weren't interested."

That's what managers do, they look at all the options then let their client decide, or if needed offer their advice as well. It doesn't matter if someone is 100% serious, or 50% serious going in. You have to have contact in some way otherwise you won't be doing your client a service. All managers do this. It just that we don't hear about the Piquet Jrs, and the Karthikeyans much. I don't see anything wrong with Kimi's managers contacting Renault at all. They didn't advertise this, rather only confirmed it once Renault started using Kimi's name.

But you guys already know this about sports managers, so I'm not sure why it's suddenly deemed a fault by Kimi's manager or Kimi himself.

In the end Kimi will make his own decision in his usual style of things.

http://www.ts.fi/f1/...set/164335.html

WHoooopss.I guess I said it a bit too soon. Well, too bad. Very disappointing for us fans also. And I think Renault have earned themselves a bad reputation as a team after this. They're so broke, and a year on or so when Petrov's sponsors pull out they will have to pull the plug on him also. I hope Kubica goes to Ferrari soon.

So your managers contacted them but you never considered driving for them Kimi? I presume your managers were contacting them about a discount on your new Clio?

So that brought you out from your hiding. BTW thanks for CARING to add your opinion (for what its worth) to this Kimi related post.

So.....can we end this thread now then? :P

No we are still waiting for a miracle. hahahaha.

I so want Kimi back. I even banged my car this weekend...mad.gif my passion for the sport and my skill is dying a slow death. Save me Kimi. Hahahalaugh.gif

wow, another Kimi post in the Kimi thread...amazing

I so want Kimi back. I even banged my car this weekend...mad.gif my passion for the sport and my skill is dying a slow death. Save me Kimi. Hahahalaugh.gif

:unsure:

Okay....I'll just be....over here if you want me....

Hey, I demand that you retract that statement on the grounds of...........ermmmm............ :eusa_think: ...........ermmmmm......

Well, bollocks to you!!!

Banged as in derived pleasure by inserting an appendage into the exhaust pipe or banged as in crashed your car to mimic your idol??? :whistling:

Banged as in derived pleasure by inserting an appendage into the exhaust pipe or banged as in crashed your car to mimic your idol??? :whistling:

Good one.