Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KoolMonkey

I Guess That'S Finally It Then... Kimi Gone For Good :(

Ah Kimi, gone but not forgotten. Anyone here seen this promo for the upcoming docu called "Iceman"?

Can't help but think or dream if you will, about the strong rumours of Webber not being in RBR anymore. Even with a year out, Kimi would have to be up the list. Add to that his friendship with Vettel too. Life goes one, but still nice to think of the what ifs every now and then.

Ah Kimi, gone but not forgotten. Anyone here seen this promo for the upcoming docu called "Iceman"?

Can't help but think or dream if you will, about the strong rumours of Webber not being in RBR anymore. Even with a year out, Kimi would have to be up the list. Add to that his friendship with Vettel too. Life goes one, but still nice to think of the what ifs every now and then.

Thanks for the vid KMonkey, I thoroughly enjoyed it!!!!!

Thanks for the vid KMonkey, I thoroughly enjoyed it!!!!!

As did I. Had no idea RBR and Kimi were even making a documentary, but from the teaser it looks pretty entertaining.

Apparently rumors are swirling that Massa's on his way out & Hulk's in. Better to bring in Kimi. If wishes were (prancing) horses...

He can´t. He is involved in other project: a paint workshop to repair all the car crashed in his rally season!

He can´t. He is involved in other project: a paint workshop to repair all the car crashed in his rally season!

Are you sure Santander's money and Alonso have nothing to do with it? :rolleyes:

Apparently rumors are swirling that Massa's on his way out & Hulk's in. Better to bring in Kimi. If wishes were (prancing) horses...

While I'd be happy to see Kimi back in F1, not with Ferrari. They've shown more than ever they are not worthy of having Kimi. Secondly, Kimi is a guy who follows his own path, thus playing the #2 since we all know he won't be on equal terms to Alonso won't jive. Thirdly, Ferrari couldn't navigate their way around a pizza at the moment.

Kimi would be better off at RBR, Renault, even Merc.

Kimi got up, went fast, got bored, ate a lolly, had a sh!t, drove on dirt not very well and then melted. The end. There's a documentary.

Kimi got up, went fast, got bored, ate a lolly, had a sh!t, drove on dirt not very well and then melted. The end. There's a documentary.

Zzzz...what? Sorry, fell asleep halfway through it.

Ooooo ooooo, you missed the monkey suit part, and the taking it easy on the yacht in Monaco when the race was still happening. Did he also get super drunk at some stripper joint in his McLaren days?

If so, Quiet One, you need to revise your statement.

Ooooo ooooo, you missed the monkey suit part, and the taking it easy on the yacht in Monaco when the race was still happening. Did he also get super drunk at some stripper joint in his McLaren days?

He thought he was watching Kimi's documentary. Instead, turns out to be a recording of Alonso stuck behind a rookie for 36 laps. Somewhere inbetween Quiet One started napping because Alonso could'nt even make the effort to overtake.

zzzzzz...what? hey, we can't blame Andres though, I just fell asleep just thinking about it....

Since this thread is still alive and kicking, maybe just a small news snippet:

http://www.wrc.com/n...rove/?fid=13952

"After completing the final stage of the event, Raikkonen told wrc.com that he wants to stay in the WRC. “I have two options [for next year],” said the 31-year-old. “The first option would be to stay in rally and hopefully we can do this.”"

No word on what the other option is...

Mr.KoolMonkey, if that's your real name (and no, you don't need to tell me it isn't...I know!):

I know that we didn't have much time to know each other, but in case my sense of humour is hard to grasp, mostly due to the fact that without facial expressions and subtle changes in vocal expression it is hard for everybody to tell apart somebody being serious, somebody making a joking remark, somebody being cruelly ironical and somebody just passing snide remarks, I assure you once again that I don't hold any grudge against Kimi. The fact that he has the personality of an ATM is the source of countless jokes, granted, just like JPM's stubbiness (?), Alonso's beautifully overgrown brows :whistling: or Kubica's cubist features. The forum has already had more than its own fair of misunderstanding and testosterone displays to allow this to get you mad. Just ask Mr.Brad here who is a loyal Kmisteric and he will tell you that I am not that bad.

As for Kimi, he actually was one of the funniest guys off the track, although I was never sure how much of it was intentional. The classic photocopier vid with JPM is better than any Monty Python show, but one of my faves is the following interview he had (from memory, I don't feel like looking for the original)

Journalist: Kimi, which are the most tense and the most boring moments of a race?

Kimi: The most tense moment I would say is the moment before the start of the race.

Journalist: An the most boring?

Kimi: Now.

The impacting effect on F1 of the deliberations taking place on this forum is, well, beyond my limited comprehension.

However, two things are clear:

1. I can recognize that _what_ is being said matters naught against _who_ is saying it.

2. Regardless of the decisive import of this thread (by means of the application of point 1), the thread "Fernando So Not Full Of Grace" cannot be allowed not to be on top.

Carry on.

No word on what the other option is...

Interesting. For all the crap I give him and his fans, I really would like to see him in F1 again, and with new tires, it's not a bad time to re-enter.

I am having a hard time thinking of what team he'd be talking to, though, unless Mercedes or Red Bull are looking to lose Michael and Mark. Hmm. I suppose all this speculation of contracts being broken for Nico and Kimi is all reality TV manufacturing drama stuff when you already know there's no chance whomever isn't getting voted out or isn't winning, but then again, it's fun. :)

Come on, Kimi, if the puck's in your rink and Rick DiPietro's in goal, you may as well shoot...

Mr.KoolMonkey, if that's your real name (and no, you don't need to tell me it isn't...I know!):

I know that we didn't have much time to know each other, but in case my sense of humour is hard to grasp, mostly due to the fact that without facial expressions and subtle changes in vocal expression it is hard for everybody to tell apart somebody being serious, somebody making a joking remark, somebody being cruelly ironical and somebody just passing snide remarks, I assure you once again that I don't hold any grudge against Kimi. The fact that he has the personality of an ATM is the source of countless jokes, granted, just like JPM's stubbiness (?), Alonso's beautifully overgrown brows :whistling: or Kubica's cubist features. The forum has already had more than its own fair of misunderstanding and testosterone displays to allow this to get you mad. Just ask Mr.Brad here who is a loyal Kmisteric and he will tell you that I am not that bad.

As for Kimi, he actually was one of the funniest guys off the track, although I was never sure how much of it was intentional. The classic photocopier vid with JPM is better than any Monty Python show, but one of my faves is the following interview he had (from memory, I don't feel like looking for the original)

Journalist: Kimi, which are the most tense and the most boring moments of a race?

Kimi: The most tense moment I would say is the moment before the start of the race.

Hadn't heard that one before, excellent :lol:

Those potential "new members" must be lining up as you guys type...

Running to get the "Fernando So Not Full Of Grace" thread it's rightful place on top.

:lol: yeah, something like that

As long as Kimi is having fun that's good enough for me. It doesn't mean I won't miss him in F1 however, but seeing the preview for his upcoming documentary being released next year, it's clear he's had a lot of fun times this year. Adieu Kimi and thanks for the memories.

Oh no! Say it isn't so...!!! How will we cope? This can't be happening! Kimi....gone....for.....good....????