Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KoolMonkey

I Guess That'S Finally It Then... Kimi Gone For Good :(

Caesar, why the need to have your words so big? Are you a short person with short mans syndrome? We're not 94yo's around here so we don't need to see your posts in large text.

Caesar, why the need to have your words so big? Are you a short person with short mans syndrome? We're not 94yo's around here so we don't need to see your posts in large text.

it is something i like to do

what? be a dork?

man, if that is your kind of language than it says enough about you, i have meet idiots in my life in many places so i was just waiting who would be first that i meet here.

you won the prize

you can say your opinion but dont say people what to do

man, if that is your kind of language than it says enough about you, i have meet idiots in my life in many places so i was just waiting who would be first that i meet here.

you won the prize

you can say your opinion but dont say people what to do

Who's the angry one now?

Who's the angry one now?

ooohhh! two against one! not fair but i can beat you !

just let me drink one red bull

bring it on punks!

I have to hand it to you Caesar, no one's made such an impression since SuperKimi first signed up here!

:P

i am here just for two days, but you will hear more from me

now, good night, you all made me so tired

read you tomorow

read you tomorow

cheers mighty Caesar, it's been fun. :D And watch your back, b4 someone decide to stab you again

Caesar vs Maure? Hmmm, I'd pay to see some of that action. Heck Kimi might even donate an icecream to get the ball rolling.

WHO IS MAURE?

This guy/girl is quite entertaining. In an annoying way. Welcome, Caesar. Spear and shield at the door, thanks.

If he's not CaesarEric, them where are you from friend?

This guy/girl is quite entertaining. In an annoying way. Welcome, Caesar. Spear and shield at the door, thanks.

If he's not CaesarEric, them where are you from friend?

small dictatorship on adriatic sea, also known as Croatia

read you tomorow

Aren't you depriving a village somewhere of an idiot? Do you want us to accept you for the way you are, or do you want us to like you? Do you not realise there are enough people in the world to dislike already, without you working so hard to create another? I'm guessing you started life with nothing and to this day still have most of it. I like your approach, now let's see your departure.

(And my favourite...) I thought I saw your name on a loaf of bread this morning, then I realised it actually said 'thick cut'.

Aren't you depriving a village somewhere of an idiot? Do you want us to accept you for the way you are, or do you want us to like you? Do you not realise there are enough people in the world to dislike already, without you working so hard to create another? I'm guessing you started life with nothing and to this day still have most of it. I like your approach, now let's see your departure.

(And my favourite...) I thought I saw your name on a loaf of bread this morning, then I realised it actually said 'thick cut'.

ha, ha, ha :clap3:i see, you just love to go on web, find some text, press copy then paste, but you can hide stupid look in your eyes. think something on your own, start your brain, probably it will be strange for you at begining, but you will get used to it, or not!

Oh dear. This is getting rather out of hand now.

Roll on Bahrain. Finally we'll be able to talk about racing and hopefully this Caesar bloke will have got bored of this place.