Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KoolMonkey

I Guess That'S Finally It Then... Kimi Gone For Good :(

Oh dear. This is getting rather out of hand now.

Roll on Bahrain. Finally we'll be able to talk about racing and hopefully this Caesar bloke will have got bored of this place.

you started it first, with your boring sense of humor

I appreciate everyone's sense of humour, but only when they don't constantly remind me that I'm myopic, especially at the only time when I don't need to wear my glasses.

you started it first, with your boring sense of humor

And you carried it on by p**sing off quite a few members already.

I appreciate everyone's sense of humour, but only when they don't constantly remind me that I'm myopic, especially at the only time when I don't need to wear my glasses.

You will get over it

I'm gonna ask you nicely dude. Can you not type in large font. Kinda hurts the eyes, already wearing contact lenses.

Thanks.

I'm gonna ask you nicely dude. Can you not type in large font. Kinda hurts the eyes, already wearing contact lenses.

Thanks.

no problem, even more, send me your bank account number and i will pay in 100$ just for fun :clap3:

spoiled

ha, ha, ha :clap3:i see, you just love to go on web, find some text, press copy then paste, but you can hide stupid look in your eyes. think something on your own, start your brain, probably it will be strange for you at begining, but you will get used to it, or not!

No, it was printed matter. An awesome book called 'Man Walks Into A Bar', by Stephen Arnott and Mike Hasking. There's a whole section on what lines to throw at stupid people. Have a look (through your mafnifying glass, of course).

I'm a bit sleep dprived to think of anything atall at the moment, so allow me if you will to quote some more that I feel applies quite nicely to you. Enjoy, here we go...

I must admit, you brought religion into my life. I never beleived in hell until you arrived here.

If God tried to help you, we would have a nine day week.

I'm not rude, you're just insignificant.

I'm so miserable without you, it's almost like you are here.

Again, from this selection, this is my favourite because it's a double whammy (not sure what the Croatian equivalent is). I'll try and trump it later, if you wish....

The ultimate proof of the overwhelming nature of the sex drive is that someone was actually prepared to have sex with your mum, and know that you could be the result.

SO WHAT!

Well, you expect us to be kind to you with you acting the way you are?

No, it was printed matter. An awesome book called 'Man Walks Into A Bar', by Stephen Arnott and Mike Hasking. There's a whole section on what lines to throw at stupid people. Have a look (through your mafnifying glass, of course).

I'm a bit sleep dprived to think of anything atall at the moment, so allow me if you will to quote some more that I feel applies quite nicely to you. Enjoy, here we go...

I must admit, you brought religion into my life. I never beleived in hell until you arrived here.

If God tried to help you, we would have a nine day week.

I'm not rude, you're just insignificant.

I'm so miserable without you, it's almost like you are here.

Again, from this selection, this is my favourite because it's a double whammy (not sure what the Croatian equivalent is). I'll try and trump it later, if you wish....

The ultimate proof of the overwhelming nature of the sex drive is that someone was actually prepared to have sex with your mum, and know that you could be the result.

i am so blown away by your statements.:wacko:

you dont have much education, do you?

you read books to find opinion, but you have to make it on your own.

it really struck you what i wrote to you, you searched all day to find opinion in some book.

books are not made for that.

try to use your brain.

what do you think its there for? hold your ears?

Many people read book to find education. Many people find education by read book. How you learn yourself? Scratch image in sand? Psychic ability? Psychiatric ability? You must be clever person on the world. I think this. Wow. :)

Many people read book to find education. Many people find education by read book. How you learn yourself? Scratch image in sand? Psychic ability? Psychiatric ability? You must be clever person on the world. I think this. Wow. :)

my message is related to one person on this forum

i got message from this guy dribler yesterday, on this topic, you can see it , few posts earlier.

it wasnt answer on my post to him because i dis not send him any posts.

read it and tell what would you think about that person if you got it instead of me

it really struck you what i wrote to you, you searched all day to find opinion in some book.

try to use your brain.

The first insults were from the same book as the second lot, so no need to 'search all day'. I like to use books, amongst other things, to remind myself on the use of punctuation and font size appropriateness. My brain is not there to hold my ears? Reminds me of that joke; how does Joan Collins hold her liquor? By the ears.

Anyhoo, you seem to be content to go on, so I shall too. More quotes from my wonderful book. Enjoy some more...

If I wanted to hear from an arse, I'd fart.

I'll never forget your first post, but I'll keep trying.

It's hard to believe you beat 1,000,000 other sperm.

I have taken an instant dislike to you, which isn't very nice but it saves time.

You are overdue for reincarnation.

As the days go by, I think how lucky I am that you are not here to ruin it for me.

You're not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.

The first insults were from the same book as the second lot, so no need to 'search all day'. I like to use books, amongst other things, to remind myself on the use of punctuation and font size appropriateness. My brain is not there to hold my ears? Reminds me of that joke; how does Joan Collins hold her liquor? By the ears.

Anyhoo, you seem to be content to go on, so I shall too. More quotes from my wonderful book. Enjoy some more...

If I wanted to hear from an arse, I'd fart.

I'll never forget your first post, but I'll keep trying.

It's hard to believe you beat 1,000,000 other sperm.

I have taken an instant dislike to you, which isn't very nice but it saves time.

You are overdue for reincarnation.

As the days go by, I think how lucky I am that you are not here to ruin it for me.

You're not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.

i will explain something to you: i havent read that book but i guess that the authors are intelligent, with great sense of humor, so intelligent that they have secretly aim purpose of those insults in the book to the reader of the book.

you paid the book,read it and in your semi-intelligent mind hoping that the day will come to use them, but wait , everytime you read the insult it is addressed to you, by authors.

they are laughing at you and spending your money.

throw the book, use the brain.

if you need more explaining of any sort just contact me

my message is related to one person on this forum

i got message from this guy dribler yesterday, on this topic, you can see it , few posts earlier.

it wasnt answer on my post to him because i dis not send him any posts.

read it and tell what would you think about that person if you got it instead of me

I can't answer that question as I know dribbler. He always makes fun of me, but that's just him. Don't take it to heart. Its his personality. The same way you like joking about with 'who is eddie jordan' and 'who is kimi'.

Think of it as a baptism of fire. Many more members have had much worse. This place works with banter, jokes and insults. Most people here say it as it is. If you can't deal with it, then the best thing to do is either ignore it or just don't bother coming back. I won't say if you cant take it, don't dish it. Even if you don't dish it, you're still going to have your arse served to you on a platter. If you think you can mix it up, excellent. Lets see what you're made of (rather than big bold font which hurts my eyes and gives me a headache!)

So. What do you choose? Make yourself a victim or get stuck in like the rest of us?

I can't answer that question as I know dribbler. He always makes fun of me, but that's just him. Don't take it to heart. Its his personality. The same way you like joking about with 'who is eddie jordan' and 'who is kimi'.

Think of it as a baptism of fire. Many more members have had much worse. This place works with banter, jokes and insults. Most people here say it as it is. If you can't deal with it, then the best thing to do is either ignore it or just don't bother coming back. I won't say if you cant take it, don't dish it. Even if you don't dish it, you're still going to have your arse served to you on a platter. If you think you can mix it up, excellent. Lets see what you're made of (rather than big bold font which hurts my eyes and gives me a headache!)

So. What do you choose? Make yourself a victim or get stuck in like the rest of us?

i have only just said what was on my mind.

its my 4th day here, so...

try to use your brain.

The sweet, sweet irony.

i have only just said what was on my mind.

its my 4th day here, so...

And you previously said you'd only be stopping for two. Your maths isn't very good...

The sweet, sweet irony.

And you previously said you'd only be stopping for two. Your maths isn't very good...

just because of you i will stay forever

i like you :rolleyes:

Thanks. Wish I could say the feeling's mutual, but my parents taught me to never lie.

i will explain something to you: i havent read that book but i guess that the authors are intelligent, with great sense of humor, so intelligent that they have secretly aim purpose of those insults in the book to the reader of the book.

you paid the book,read it and in your semi-intelligent mind hoping that the day will come to use them, but wait , everytime you read the insult it is addressed to you, by authors.

they are laughing at you and spending your money.

throw the book, use the brain.

if you need more explaining of any sort just contact me

Nice theory about them secretly insulting me, you may be right, but I do not think so; The 'insult' jokes are just one section of about two hundred.

The book was bought for me, so again, nice imagination, but you are wrong. Do you reach all conclusions through personal theory, or do you look for the evidence before having an opinion? Just wondering because at the moment I have decided to discredit everything you say. You may end up proving yourself by demonstrating the ability to be insightful, objective and logical, but I don't think so.

I'll bear in mind your offer of advice.

Danny will be pleased. This a heck of a forum fight. Caesar against...umm....practically everyone.

I think you should start going to The Cafe subforum and post who you are in the official welcome thread. Your most/least favorite driver, most/least favorite team, when and why did you start watching F1, etc.

You can say anything there and people will welcome you. We've never ever had a Roman emperor in the forums. It's really shocking and exciting. Your name is Julius, I suppose. You can chat about gladiators or chariot racing in The Cafe subforum too.

I think you should start going to The Cafe subforum and post who you are in the official welcome thread. Your most/least favorite driver, most/least favorite team, when and why did you start watching F1, etc.

You can say anything there and people will welcome you. We've never ever had a Roman emperor in the forums. It's really shocking and exciting. Your name is Julius, I suppose. You can chat about gladiators or chariot racing in The Cafe subforum too.

Beautiful. Just beautiful. :clap3:

We know that already. They are both Sebastian Vettel. :P