Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KoolMonkey

I Guess That'S Finally It Then... Kimi Gone For Good :(

I think you should start going to The Cafe subforum and post who you are in the official welcome thread. Your most/least favorite driver, most/least favorite team, when and why did you start watching F1, etc.

You can say anything there and people will welcome you. We've never ever had a Roman emperor in the forums. It's really shocking and exciting. Your name is Julius, I suppose. You can chat about gladiators or chariot racing in The Cafe subforum too.

Hear, hear.

I never thought I'd say this, but can we please get back to the topic of Kimi? :P

Caesar's been around long enough that you can all make your decisions: either let him post or use the Manage Ignored Users function. There's a line when it goes from a bit of initiation to saying he has mental issues because English isn't his first language.

I never thought I'd say this, but can we please get back to the topic of Kimi? :P

Caesar's been around long enough that you can all make your decisions: either let him post or use the Manage Ignored Users function. There's a line when it goes from a bit of initiation to saying he has mental issues because English isn't his first language.

Hear, hear.

Thank you Eric! thbup.gif

I guess that's finally it then...

Caesar gone for good?

Nobody's said that dude. At least not in this topic. Go and check!

Unless your remark was a subliminal sarah palin type insult?

Its all a conspiracy. All of it!

Nobody's said that dude. At least not in this topic. Go and check!

Unless your remark was a subliminal sarah palin type insult?

Its all a conspiracy. All of it!

I lose track of topics; that and other comments like it (retardation, illiteracy, etc) have been made throughout the many other threads that have turned into Caesar discussion. I didn't want to quote because I don't want to single members out or anything like that because it's not my position to tell people what's right and wrong to say. I just think it would be better for this forum to stop making Caesar the main event and get back to the good stuff.

Of course it is, :meeting: he's Caesar.

:lol: No, I'm not Caesar. I'm pretty sure nobody is but himself.

I lose track of topics; that and other comments like it (retardation, illiteracy, etc) have been made throughout the many other threads that have turned into Caesar discussion. I didn't want to quote because I don't want to single members out or anything like that because it's not my position to tell people what's right and wrong to say. I just think it would be better for this forum to stop making Caesar the main event and get back to the good stuff.

:lol: No, I'm not Caesar. I'm pretty sure nobody is but himself.

For you, Eric

Give me the name! I'll have the b#####d. Unless it was me? :lol: look, I'll even slip you 20 bucks!

Your probably right, lets move on!

Port-A-Loo

There hasn't been much Kimi news lately apart from him entering next years WRC with his own team.

There hasn't been much Kimi news lately apart from him entering next years WRC with his own team.

I didn't know that. Thanks mate. Well I wish him success. :)

(nope, no catch!)

A bit like if Eddie the Eagle had designed his own range of ski's.

i have heard his team has a seven cars, but only one driver.

is it enough?

If Kimi is going to drive then no. They'll need more cars.

If Kimi is going to drive then no. They'll need more cars.

Oh come on, that was too easy, you really need to try harder. And no, it has nothing to do with the fact that you beat me to it :whistling:

Oh come on, that was too easy, you really need to try harder. And no, it has nothing to do with the fact that you beat me to it :whistling:

:lol: Sorry, couldn't resist. Kimi and Alonso jokes are such a classic I am thinking that us Kimi and Nando fans should join our forces and start making jokes about Jenson and Vettel. Regretfully, there's nothing fun about either of them. Lewis, on the other hand, needs no jokes to look ridiculous.

:eekout:

:lol: Sorry, couldn't resist. Kimi and Alonso jokes are such a classic I am thinking that us Kimi and Nando fans should join our forces and start making jokes about Jenson and Vettel. Regretfully, there's nothing fun about either of them. Lewis, on the other hand, needs no jokes to look ridiculous.

:eekout:

That's an excellent idea about Kimi and Nando fans joining forces. Just think of the insults that you both could come up with :whistling::lol:

That's an excellent idea about Kimi and Nando fans joining forces. Just think of the insults that you both could come up with :whistling::lol:

Hey, I saw what you did there! :lol: