Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KoolMonkey

I Guess That'S Finally It Then... Kimi Gone For Good :(

'I Guess That's Finally It Then... Kimi Gone For Good' - God! I f***ing hope so!!!

'I Guess That's Finally It Then... Kimi Gone For Good' - God! I f***ing hope so!!!

Amen.

Shall I also start a Gaston Mazzacane thread for us all to furiously masturbate over?

Amen.

Shall I also start a Gaston Mazzacane thread for us all to furiously masturbate over?

If I knew you would going to make it public I would have never told you about my hobby!

http://www.yallaf1.com/2011/08/24/renault-keep-quiet-on-heidfeld-axe-reports/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Yallaf1com+%28YallaF1.com%29

Whats this?!! Heidfeld disappearing? And that too just before SPA? Just fantasy ... Kimi comes back for a single race and rips everyone another one, including Lewis Lewis, who doesn't get the advantage of rain this time around. Hahahah :D XD

Raikkonen tests Peugeot Le Mans car

Kimi Raikkonen drove the Peugeot 908 at Aragon circuit

Aug 24 (Reuters) Former Formula 1 world champion Kimi Raikkonen moved a step closer to racing at Le Mans next year (a step further away from grand prix racing?) with a test on Wednesday of Peugeot’s 908 sportscar at Spain’s Aragon circuit.

Peugeot said the Finn, F1 champion in 2007 with Ferrari and now racing a Citroen in the world rally championship, had completed 35 laps.

He was joined at the circuit by regular Le Mans drivers Franck Montagny, Stephane Sarrazin, Simon Pagenaud and Alexander Wurz.

“Kimi arrived yesterday evening in order to meet up with the team, prepare his seat and set up his driving position. He adapted very quickly to the car and gave us a valuable technical feedback,” said team manager Pascal Dimitri.

“It is always interesting to get inputs from drivers such as Kimi.”

Raikkonen, 31, has also tested and competed in the U.S. based NASCAR series this year as he evaluates his options for the future.

“I enjoyed this test with Peugeot. The 908 is a really fun car to drive,” he said.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :eusa_think:

A Senna is better than a Heidfeld...

laugh.gif

Well - I guess Renault would end up with more money in their pockets - even after paying off Heidi.

Other reports keep saying that Kimi is not interested in F1...

Wait, both things can be true at the same time. :D

Ah, Kimi. All this time removed from the F1 circus and he still gets more posts than today's qualifying. That certainly says something... but what, I've no idea.

Prost in an HRT - cute. :rolleyes:

What's that? VIlleneuve is driving for Virgin next year???! And D. Hill is going to drive at Team Lotus? Whoaaaaaa...

What's that? VIlleneuve is driving for Virgin next year???! And D. Hill is going to drive at Team Lotus? Whoaaaaaa...

No, really.

Villeneuve driving for Virgin is OK....

Seriously, bear with me on this,

See: http://www.totalf1.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10953&view=findpost&p=308432

:D

You have that in your bookmarks don't you. Evil, evil man!

JV in a virgin? In his dreams. :lol:

I will never forgive Kimi Räikkönen for his attitude, actions, etc. in NASCAR. Though in NASCAR those things actually come back to bite you in the a## since NASCAR races in the free world and Sh#t where you get what you give and things correct themselves and all that glorious corn-fed, home-grown stuff. So **** you Kimi for copping out and taking the lazy way in F1 where you can be a massive douchebag and still win.

Maybe.

I will never forgive Kimi Räikkönen for his attitude, actions, etc. in NASCAR. Though in NASCAR those things actually come back to bite you in the a## since NASCAR races in the free world and Sh#t where you get what you give and things correct themselves and all that glorious corn-fed, home-grown stuff. So **** you Kimi for copping out and taking the lazy way in F1 where you can be a massive douchebag and still win.

Maybe.

UP YOURS too!!!!!!

(Kimi in disguise)