Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yurp

D O D Spa

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who

• HAM
    • WEB
    • KUB
    • MAS
    • SUT
    • ROS
    • MSC
    • KOB
    • ALG
    • PET

He is comparing Kimi result last year with a very bad car to the one that Massa and alonso got today in one of the fastest car. :eusa_think:

Not only that. His use of run-off area in the first corner was hot topic in drivers' briefing.... Just joking of course. Lewis is DOD!

I haven't voted for anyone but if I was going to, it would probably be for Hamilton. Another fine drive and there is something about his driving and general demeanour these days which is impressive, a sort of inner calm and intelligent approach to racing. The same can't be said for Vettel, the speed is there but he needs to calm down because, as usual in life, he's getting the test before the lesson; I just hope he's paying attention otherwise his chances of ever getting a WDC are slim. I can't help but add this: http://sniffpetrol.c...010/08/30/1809/ :lol:

Button was unfortunate to have an issue early on which slowed him down and which ultimately invited a misjudgement from Vettel to end his race. Alonso got slammed by Rubens at the start but the spin was his own fault. Both he and Vettel have made more mistakes than the other three major title contenders (LH, JB, MW) this year so will need to improve their form in the remaining 6 Grand Prix. Webber's performance was excellent and so too was Kubica's, save for one mistake for each of them, although as Kubi said (iirc): "one mistake on a day like this is pretty good".

The other good performances (if memory serves) were left for Kobi, Petrov and Schumi, although the latter still got beaten by his team-mate on arguably his best track. In closing, Spa lived up to its 'classic' status and it's easy to see why the the track is so legendary when it produces such fantastic races. Roll on Monza.

Edit: to add paragraphs. Why whenever I post something does the forum steal my paragraphs? Anybody else have this issue (using Chrome)?

PS. Welcome back Adam!

Not only that. His use of run-off area in the first corner was hot topic in drivers' briefing.... Just joking of course. Lewis is DOD!

HAHA Wapi, yes thats classic :lol:

yes, I also voted Hamilton btw

:lol: That was a great topic here too, this was one fo the few races without controversy to discuss, so far most fo them left a hot topic on, but this time we all agree that Vettel is a bump kid (just for the record, I think it was a race incident this time) :naughty:

I don't get it??? We have 3 votes for MS????

I voted for him. Merely for the entertainment value.

Ole Peeps

Hamilton is clearly DOD. Didn't put a foot wrong, except for going off when it started to rain, but then recovering superbly. Webber and Kubica drove very well.

Bad weekend for Alonso.

I enjoyed the race but we could have done with a bit more rain to shake things up a bit more.

I enjoyed the Schumacher, Rosberg battle.

Championship looking more and more interesting.

Bring it on.

Tchau.

I gave my vote to Webber. Only because Hamilton already had a stack of votes and Webber had none at the time. I think the top 3 all drove commendable races.

I didn't see Webber make a mistake the entire race. You can't blame him for the start, that was a mechanical issue. Both Hamilton and Kubica went off on the first lap (perhaps Webber would have as well, had he been further up). Kubica ran wide on lap 2 and lost a position. Hamilton nearly put it in the wall. Kubica made a mistake in the pit lane and lost a position.

Webber had a poor start, but drove a solid race. Did 1 or 2 overtakes, stayed out of trouble, and brought it home in second. Realistically the bulls were always going to struggle against mclaren here. So to bring it home in second was a great result for Mark.