Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Phishing For Dummies

Dear valued Skype® Customer,

Due to recent fraudulent transactions, we have issued the following security requirements.

It has come to our attention that some banks r attacked by Spammers. Thus we require our customers to update information as part of our continuing commitment to protect your bank account and to reduce the instance of fraud. Your Banking information will only be used to identify you. If you could please take 5-10 minutes out of your online experience and renew your records you will not run into any future problems with the service. However, failure to confirm your records will result in your account suspension.

We are requesting this information to verify and protect your identity. Federal regulations require all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record identification from all persons opening new accounts or obtaining ongoing payment services. This is in order to prevent the use of the Skype banking system in terrorist and other illegal activity.

Once you have updated your account records your pending bank account transactions will not be interrupted and will continue as normal.

To update your bank account please proceed to our secure webform by clicking here.

Thank you for your time,

Skype Security Department.

I am actually offended. Do I look so idiot that I don't even deserve a more elaborated phishing scam? No Prince from Zimbabwe? No penis enlargement with no pills?

I wrote a fuming reply with my bank and credit card account because I want them to know who am I and that I am no stupid!

And...oooh, the reply just came back! And it's from the "Skipe Security Dept Honcho"! [email protected] himself! (Must be from Finland, probably)

:lol:

Well, scammers don't seem particularly bright...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEXnRN4P0Og

"You've just been caught."

"No problem."

Deer smallpenis man,

Canadian pharmacy now offer Rolex penis enhancer for big lengths and many girths thru Batracer Banking Sistim. W/ these u will can have so much big. Give us ur credit card detales and we will give u both ten containers of product and Dave Matthews's AOL Instant Messagre Bank username. R u still not interesting? Reed the testimantials from r endorsists:

"www.freespyware.co.cc" - Mikey Mouse

"Mission accomplished" - George W. Busch

ty 4 time ily,

Nancy Pelosi

bigshot in charge of Canadian farmacy I will marry u for credit card

I am actually offended. Do I look so idiot that I don't even deserve a more elaborated phishing scam? No Prince from Zimbabwe? No penis enlargement with no pills?

I wrote a fuming reply with my bank and credit card account because I want them to know who am I and that I am no stupid!

And...oooh, the reply just came back! And it's from the "Skipe Security Dept Honcho"! [email protected] himself! (Must be from Finland, probably)

:o Is that a scam? :eusa_think: I was just about to try this one.

http://www.enhancerxpatch.com/howitworks.html

The scary thought is that some people must fall for those scams, otherwise they wouldn't bother, which means there must be people even dumber than the spammer.

Oh, and also: I get an email whenever a new topic is started. I use a program to check my emails and it placed the one about this thread in my Junk folder. Good stuff.

Oh, and also: I get an email whenever a new topic is started. I use a program to check my emails and it placed the one about this thread in my Junk folder. Good stuff.

Oh yeah? We'll see who gets the last laugh when your Skype Bank account gets cancelled!

I'm on a roll!!!

PENDING: Government money may be available for you.

To see if you qualify, Click Here - it's FREE*

Receive $25,000, $50,000 or more!

Ticket ID #746R-XESI7085 will expire soon, please act now.

To see if you are eligible: Please Click Here

You have been selected to receive this ticket because you may be

entitled to government funding.

The US Government must find recipients in order to distribute

over $360 billion dollars to organizations and private individuals.

Sincerely,

Government Funding Solutions Team

The US Government has so much money they decided to choose me as one of the lucky guys to receive USD 25,000 to USD 50,000?

Please remind me to vote for Obama on next year's Argentinian elections!

The US Government has so much money they decided to choose me as one of the lucky guys to receive USD 25,000 to USD 50,000?

Please remind me to vote for Obama on next year's Argentinian elections!

That used to be called a Ponzi scheme, but now they call it Stimulus  

Beat that

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Dear Friend,

I am the manager of the bill and exchange department of BANK OF AFRICA ( here in Ouagadougou the capital city of Burkina Faso. In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of US$14.5M(FOURTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS) in a dormant account belonging to Late Mr.PAUL LOUIS a France Citizen citizen who unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on February 4th 2000, including his wife and only daughter.

Please visit this site that is one of the Incident

http://newswww.bbc.net.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/oxfordshire/4537663.stm

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because the bank cannot release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as it was indicated in our banking guideline and laws but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crashed leaving nobody behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you so that you can stand as the beneficiary to the deceased customer and to enable the bank to release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased customer for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill because the banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after Twelve years that is almost near, the money will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund.

The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner, and I agree that 45% of this money will be for you as a respect to the provision of a foreign account, 5% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 50% would be for me, thereafter, I will visit Your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated.

Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to your designated bank account, you must apply first to the bank as a relation or next of kin of the deceased with a text of application that I will send to you, so I will like you to send to me your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication between each other and also about the location where the money will be remitted.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application that you will use in claiming the money as the beneficiary to the deceased customer. I will not fail to bring to your notice this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.

Thanks.

Trusting to hear from you immediately

Looking forward for your urgent response.

Best regards,

Hussein Fadul Ali

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

more to come...

It's good to see we now have a thread discussing such a fine pastime/hobby/sport of fishing. I have a rusty nail, some string and a can of worms.....so, who has some tips for me?

It's good to see we now have a thread discussing such a fine pastime/hobby/sport of fishing. I have a rusty nail, some string and a can of worms.....so, who has some tips for me?

Be careful with a rusty nail.

I get ones asking me if I want to make my c*ck larger.

Here's my reply;

Dear Extenzxx

Thank you for your recent email asking me if I wanted penis enlargement.

I would like to draw your attention to a couple of matters.

1. I am female. I think its time to go back to mommy and daddy don't you? Or maybe you were born into a hillbilly clan, and your daddy is your mommy. Failing this, go back and finish primary school. I'm sure you'll find something out.

2. If I was male, I'd have a ten inch c*ck and be very happy. This email would make me insulted, so I'd have to call my contacts, and arrange to find your hillbilly shack. You understand.

I feel as if this clears up the matter.

Please do not reply to this email.

Questions? Email wankstainsemailthisaddress.co.com.uk.biz.nz.net

I get ones asking me if I want to make my c*ck larger.

Here's my reply;

Dear Extenzxx

Thank you for your recent email asking me if I wanted penis enlargement.

I would like to draw your attention to a couple of matters.

1. I am female. I think its time to go back to mommy and daddy don't you? Or maybe you were born into a hillbilly clan, and your daddy is your mommy. Failing this, go back and finish primary school. I'm sure you'll find something out.

2. If I was male, I'd have a ten inch c*ck and be very happy. This email would make me insulted, so I'd have to call my contacts, and arrange to find your hillbilly shack. You understand.

I feel as if this clears up the matter.

Please do not reply to this email.

Questions? Email wankstainsemailthisaddress.co.com.uk.biz.nz.net

In view of your reply to me in the other thread, can you forward these emails on to me?? :whistling:

Oi, I got one today on my un-professional school/give-to-TF1-members email (I have a professional school email, as well, and one for Facebook, and one for people I don't like, and one for universities to try to flirt with me for my superior SAT scores and cash money, and one for transvestites. I think discrimination's pretty good, really). I think it was trying to appeal to primary schoolers/people in Disney movies about high school.

Hey dude,

U may b 1 of millions who hav hurd of me. Im Ryan Johnson, the teen making big $ doing kewl stuff from home on the Internet. U totally can 2! Its ez just like those dum freshman classes. LOL.

Do u spend a lot of time on Facebook, MySpace, Bebo, Twitter, Formspring, or IM? I did! Y not make $ while u do those things!

2 make big $ from home on the Internet, just reply w/ ur bank account and I'll send u $1,000 to get started. U'll never have 2 work again! More time 4 friends and u'll hav a excuse when ur parents tell u 2 go get a job! Any1 can make $ but u'll need my secret to do it. Pls reply ASAP w/ ur bank info.

ur bro,

Ryan

God, if you're going to try to get my money, at least graduate primary school first (and prove it by giving me their credit card. Or a signature from President George W. Bush; I have quite a few of those from primary and secondary school. The federal government used to be pretty big on congratulating me and others on being exceptionally gifted academically and being able to run a mile in less than some time. Those were the days...Obama has yet to photocopy his signature for me. And Bush's were REAL, not even photocopied. Probably forged, but not photocopied. I wonder if they have any value on eBay).

The scary thought is that some people must fall for those scams, otherwise they wouldn't bother, which means there must be people even dumber than the spammer.

So what you're saying is that dumb people have small d!cks. I'm glad I'm brilliant.

I have a rusty nail, some string and a can of worms.....so, who has some tips for me?

First, google 'tub girl' for ideas about the string and worms. Second, get a tetanus shot. Third...there is no third. The first two should set you up nicely.

Choosing a bridesmaid is an important thing.Unless you can afford to have everyone one you know, or you only have one friend, this decision can be one of the hradest to make.

prom dresses

If you’prom dresses ve been to University you probably have a huge crowd of friends and choosing one that is going to be your right hand lady for the day, without upsetting everyone else is hard.

wedding dresses

I’wedding dresses d been bridemais 5 times by the time it was my turn to get married and the normal thing to do would have been to return the favour, but I didn;t really want that many.

wedding gowns

So,wedding gowns I stuck to my guns - chose the friend that I’d known the longest and had more or less grown up with and then had little ones.

wedding dresses

I asked those that felt they’wedding dresses d been left out to be involved in other ways…one helped me to organise my Hen party as my bridesmaid lived away and didn’t really know any of my local friends.

Another did a reading in the church ceremony for me and others just made sure I had a cracking day!

The above has to be the best thing that's happened on TF1 since October 12, 2005.

Aw dude! Thanks!

The above has to be the best thing that's happened on TF1 since January 23, 2007.

It says you joined on the 24th....so what you're really saying is that since YOU joined, the place has been a train wreck since.

Choosing a bridesmaid is an important thing.Unless you can afford to have everyone one you know, or you only have one friend, this decision can be one of the hradest to make.

prom dresses

If you’prom dresses ve been to University you probably have a huge crowd of friends and choosing one that is going to be your right hand lady for the day, without upsetting everyone else is hard.

wedding dresses

I’wedding dresses d been bridemais 5 times by the time it was my turn to get married and the normal thing to do would have been to return the favour, but I didn;t really want that many.

wedding gowns

So,wedding gowns I stuck to my guns - chose the friend that I’d known the longest and had more or less grown up with and then had little ones.

wedding dresses

I asked those that felt they’wedding dresses d been left out to be involved in other ways…one helped me to organise my Hen party as my bridesmaid lived away and didn’t really know any of my local friends.

Another did a reading in the church ceremony for me and others just made sure I had a cracking day!

The irony of course being that this person has spammed a thread taking the p**s out of spammers.