Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wapi

Maure

Argento, in the absence of activity in the forum, I am going to take your "Welcome back, Maure!" as an unequivocal provocation to which I smile and reply with a "welcome back to _you_ buddy!".

Who left and who came back?

In FIA we trust.

So I take the op was semi-succesful. You're back on your feet, but still haven't been cured of your love for Alonso or conspiracy theories. But you're still a nice human being, so not all's lost! A belated welcome back.

So I take the op was semi-succesful.

My hospitalization was complicated and, tbh, there is enough sorrow in the world for me to add to it with my miseries.

I'll tell you the odd bit (amusing to me). For example and for reasons I don't remember, I escaped from the hospital many times. In fact, I posted here on some of the early occasions while on "nut leave"... and before I apparently convinced myself that my zipper was a pocket and lost my house keys. Actually, come to think of it, I do remember the last escape... I woke up around 4 or 5 in the morning and wanted to see the sunrise. Don't know why. So I picked up my wheeled IV and run out of the neurological ward into the street. I then climbed a wall and, as I was enjoying the chirping of birds and what not, I fainted and fell to the ground head first. So I was taken back on a stretcher with a gash on my head and my face covered in blood... got myself bandaged up again, although no stitches were required.

I find those activities of mine amusing. Partly because I don't remember them, partly because they are out of character...

... but still haven't been cured of your love for Alonso or conspiracy theories.

No love, my friend, those two topics are amusing. That's all. I just respond to the forum's state of play.

But you're still a nice human being, so not all's lost! A belated welcome back.

Thank you for your kind words.

I agree with Murray, more like I can picture you wanting to see the sunrise :) And especially wanting to leave the hospital, it's not a nice place to be in.

Out of character because I don't like to fvck with the doctors/nurses/etc.

Ok, I do, but what I mean is that I don't like to be a burden and, tbh, I was a huge pain in their butt...

My hospitalization was complicated and, tbh, there is enough sorrow in the world for me to add to it with my miseries.

I'll tell you the odd bit (amusing to me). For example and for reasons I don't remember, I escaped from the hospital many times. In fact, I posted here on some of the early occasions while on "nut leave"... and before I apparently convinced myself that my zipper was a pocket and lost my house keys. Actually, come to think of it, I do remember the last escape... I woke up around 4 or 5 in the morning and wanted to see the sunrise. Don't know why. So I picked up my wheeled IV and run out of the neurological ward into the street. I then climbed a wall and, as I was enjoying the chirping of birds and what not, I fainted and fell to the ground head first. So I was taken back on a stretcher with a gash on my head and my face covered in blood... got myself bandaged up again, although no stitches were required.

I find those activities of mine amusing. Partly because I don't remember them, partly because they are out of character...

No love, my friend, those two topics are amusing. That's all. I just respond to the forum's state of play.

Thank you for your kind words.

:lol: Love it!

Have you ever tried to do a runner to go for a cigarette and then realized you're on the deck after forgetting you cant really move with two smashed up legs?

It wasn't fun. But I just woke up and was disorientated!

Another patient fell out of her chair laughing. Ha! Meet karma, bitch!

I know.

There is that yin-yang thingy about all this.

For instance, they tell me I was a happy nut.

Well, I might have been happy but it sucked.

Sure, a million times you are asked "how do you feel?" and a million times I replied "I feel sexy"... but, _but_, BUT, _BUT_.

Strange humans, us...

Gotta rush post in the hate Alonso thread.

A microcomputer bounces with a rubber! An executive snacks over a fence! The infamous wisdom packs the crowd around the improbable certificate. An award gowns the rest of the world within the inserted mug. Why does the rest of the world consent before Maure? Above Maure decides a doctor.

Under Maure sickens the forum. The deadly attorney toes the line. The practical classic toys with Maure. Should Maure clean the forum? Maure fumes across the forum. The forum swings behind Maure

Maure speculates! Why does the rest of the world stretch past a shot? The rest of the world objects! Maure moans about the imbalance with another cat.

Hey Russ. I know its not the music thread but just noticed you're listening to Out of the Tunnels Mouth by Hackett.

Brilliant. LOVE Ghost in the Glass, Emerald and Ash, and Last Train to Istanbul.

Yeah. S'really good. Got the signed special edition 2CD set. Second CD has some really cool live stuff.