Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Flav To Take Over Ferrari??

So I have read a few headlines, and apparently the Flav is going to take over from Domencalifornia as team principle. I guess Luca Mozzerella Cheese has decided that Stefanico's handling of pass gate almost got his beloved team in some very hot water, and they need a guy who gets away with cheating?

Oh well, least we will be able to once more scratch our heads and wonder how some fat git that wears budgie smugglers gets hot models as girlfriends.....(I'm sure Eric will have some great insight into this)

As for Stefanicorocolli being ousted....well...I'd rather see him stay there....it's good knowing where a teams weak spot is....

Oh well, least we will be able to once more scratch our heads and wonder how some fat git that wears budgie smugglers gets hot models as girlfriends.....(I'm sure Eric will have some great insight into this)

:lol: Why else do you think I keep a lot of cash on hand?

It would be an improvement for Ferrari to take on Briatore, I suppose, but not a huge one. And we all know David Richards is a legend and Kimi Räikkönen would make one hell of a team boss.

If true, though, Massa better have been wise enough to have an easy way out of his new contract. I don't think this is what he wanted.

:lol: Why else do you think I keep a lot of cash on hand?

It's so true, isn't it? Women are ho's... :P

It would be improvement over Domenicali, but they keep the same policy to hire only Italians. That happened since 2006. but I do not understand why!?!? They are shooting themselves into foot for some stupid reason nobody cares about...

The Flavonator is a good choice for a team boss at Ferrari. Why...

1. He knows what the positions demands of him, he's been there, done that; and has what it takes to do the job.

2. He's Italian. (Yes, those two words add a lot of weight to his resume in this case)

3. He's probably the only guy who can tame Alonso in the way needed. It was inevitable for him to get a job at Ferrari after running out of a job at Renault, Briatore-Alonso are like a match made in heaven, and Ferrari too could do a lot better with his services (or without Domenicali's services should i say).

4. Just like Ferrari were looking for a lead driver after the exit of Michael, they were also looking for person with good enough skills to manage their team, which now has Alonso in it. (Montezamello: 'Hmmm... now lets see... eeny meeny mynee moe... great ill go for Flavio)

5. Ferrari have realized what a bad choice it was appointing Domenicali to this post, the management has just not been efficient enough.

6. He comes with a good resume as a team manager with the work that he did during his Benetton and Renault days; Giving opportunity to Schumacher and Alonso to prove themselves, who both eventually moved to Ferrari upon his advice (Webber, Schumacher's last manager, came after Flavio was ousted). You got to agree to this one, Flavio just like Ron Dennise has a nag of picking up good drivers and developing them.

To sum it all up in 4 words...

7. He is Flavio Briatore.

:lol: @Blackpebel.

Here are my reasons on why I think it would be good:

1) After tre next scandal a la team orders, it is better to have Flav. He can say whatever bull he wants to, as nobody ever understood a single word he uttered anyways.

2) On track and drivers show has improved, but the team personnel (besdies drivers) is the most boring in F1 history. Whitmarsh? Bouillier? Domenicalli? Geez, the guy with most personality nowadays is Horner, who has the personality of a call center's automatic message.We need more guys like Flav, in speedos and with two supermodels hanging from each of his arms.

3) Also, all these guys are a bunch of cheating, hypocritical b#####ds like Flav, but at least Flav had the physique du role for an evil character. To hear Whitmarsh talking against team orders, or Horners makes my stomach churn. In Flav, it would have been hilarious, at least. I'd rather see Flav being cynical than MW acting as Mother Teresa.

4) Most of all: Singapore's next, baby! Do I need to add anything else? :D

...Whitmarsh? Bouillier? Domenicalli? Geez, the guy with most personality nowadays is Horner, who has the personality of a call center's automatic message. We need more guys like Flav, in speedos and with two supermodels hanging from each of his arms.

3) Also, all these guys are a bunch of cheating, hypocritical b#####ds like Flav, but at least Flav had the physique du role for an evil character. To hear Whitmarsh talking against team orders, or Horners makes my stomach churn. In Flav, it would have been hilarious, at least. I'd rather see Flav being cynical than MW acting as Mother Teresa.

:thbup:

Awww. How sweet. He wants to see Fernando again!

Hasn't he got enough money already? :P

Awww. How sweet. He wants to see Fernando again!

Hasn't he got enough money already? :P

He does have enough money, indeed.

But it seems he realizes that to 'see Fernando again' he needs to be there with him, and deliver... his bank balance can never substitute his physical presence.

........................................................................................................

P.S: I just love your signature JHS.. :P

This is hilarious news! Who would want that fat piece of scummy Sh#t to run the most successful marque in F1??

No, no, no. Norbert Haug's not going to Renault.

He does have enough money, indeed.

But it seems he realizes that to 'see Fernando again' he needs to be there with him, and deliver... his bank balance can never substitute his physical presence.

........................................................................................................

P.S: I just love your signature JHS.. :P

A slight issue in his plans though, with the fact he's barred. But hey, if Flavio wants to dream, who are we to stand in his way? We might get squashed!

Thanks! :P

:lol: @Blackpebel.

Geez, the guy with most personality nowadays is Horner, who has the personality of a call center's automatic message.

I like this. I like this alot.

As for Briatore taking over at Ferrari: more chance of Ron Dennis getting the call (and then accepting).

Tchau.

This is not such a ludicrous suggestion. Domenicalli is clearly a poor motivator. The [i]Scuderia[/i] are enjoying a late season renaissance but there have been some extremely poor performances during his tenure. Flabbio is a 'larger than life' character [really] and can inject passion into the team. Expect Schumi to get back in the mix too. Do Ferrari get shares in Queen's Park Rangers too[img]http://www.totalf1.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/naughty.gif[/img]

Can't see it

If the FIA see their plan through to introduce passes for team members, they will be able to properly exclude him from involvement in F1, and it would be a big risk for a team like Ferrari that prides itself on stability to take to employ a manager who could be blacklisted again at any moment.

This is not such a ludicrous suggestion. Domenicalli is clearly a poor motivator. The Scuderia are enjoying a late season renaissance but there have been some extremely poor performances during his tenure. Flabbio is a 'larger than life' character [really] and can inject passion into the team. Expect Schumi to get back in the mix too. Do Ferrari get shares in Queen's Park Rangers toonaughty.gif

SD is poor decision maker above all.