Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hollywood2003

Frank Williams Confirms Schumacher is leaving

On the Channel 10 telecast last night Bill Woods stated that Frank Williams said, in person that Ralf Schumacher is definately leaving Williams and "going to a garage further down pit lane". This confirms that finally the little german whinger is on his way for a bigger pay deal to Toyota?

Frankly (pandon the pun) I am surprise how desperate Toyota must be if they are willing to take him on.

The two seats at williams continue in the chook raffle!! he he

yea i cant rember Bill saying that but i can tell that R$ is going to toyota because in his post race intervews he was saying sorry to DaMata and he just looked like he just wished that it never happend and also the Team TOyota thing that thay had when thay were talking to Mike Gascoine he just did not wont to talk about the fact that R$ put DaMata out of the race. and well wile we are talking about drivers i thing that Webber is going to Williams because he is starting to blame JAg for a lot and well Webber has always been a team man to maby his team is now Williams and not Jag.

Williams will be better off for it, Webber and Villeneuve in a Williams sounds pretty nice doesn't it??!! :lol: Webber will go to Williams, that's been done for a while I think, the only thing now is the second seat. JV and Fisi favourites I feel, as Fisi has been driving well lately.

Frank Williams confirms R$ is leaving:

GOOD!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Note to Mike Gascoyne:

If R$ ends up at Toyota, and you're involved, you should be ashamed of yourself. :roll:

it wont be Fisi because he will never drive for some one who might beat Ferrari.

come on webbo, he's not that obsessed with ferrari. i think he just wants to win races like everyone else.

fisi and webber would be good, but then you have no race winner. if you take webber you'd have to go with villeneuve or dc, and jv seems more well-liked. lets see how he goes in the test eh...

yea i cant rember Bill saying that

yeah bill said it all right. bill woods with the f1 scoop... :roll:

EDIT: forgot to add the :roll:

Now Sir Frank, there still is one more announcement we're all waiting for.... you've come good on one of them, how bout the other, come on...please???!!! :wink: :lol:

good news/ bad news.. means that ralf will have NEW team members to shunt off the circuit !!! Not sure I would want to be HIS partner, even at Minardi ?????

come on webbo, he's not that obsessed with ferrari.  i think he just wants to win races like everyone else.

fisi and webber would be good, but then you have no race winner.  if you take webber you'd have to go with villeneuve or dc, and jv seems more well-liked.  lets see how he goes in the test eh...

well JV has more chance anyway. but i relly do think that Fisi whould not wont to race for Williams because he is a Itailan man all thae way and well ever since i read an story about him in a F1 racing mag i have always thort that.

On the Channel 10 telecast last night Bill Woods stated that Frank Williams said, in person that Ralf Schumacher is definately leaving Williams and "going to a garage further down pit lane". This confirms that finally the little german whinger is on his way for a bigger pay deal to Toyota?

Frankly (pandon the pun) I am surprise how desperate Toyota must be if they are willing to take him on.

The two seats at williams continue in the chook raffle!! he he

Would be perfect to know Ralf is not going to race in Canada ...even Pizzonia would be a refreshing outlook. Far to many incidents to expect much difference from Ralf.

[

Would be perfect to know Ralf is not going to race in Canada ...even Pizzonia would be a refreshing outlook. Far to many incidents to expect much difference from Ralf.

I dont think Ralf will get the boot this year??

if JV and webber gets the williams drive... what will be left for DC... i'd hate to see such a good driver without a drive next year......

if JV and webber gets the williams drive... what will be left for DC... i'd hate to see such a good driver without a drive next year......

Maybe DC will get webber's drive at Jaguar??

It Ralf wouldn

that is what im thing. but JAg my not be algon to much after 2005 because i heard that HSBC is leaving and that Ford is going to stop backing them as well.

uuummm.....Webber/Williams..Has a ring to it doesn't it.

I don't rekon it will happen thou (personal opinion...I hope it does thou!!!). I have a dumb arse feeling that Webber will be in Green next year and maybe a Renault after that.

that is what im thing. but JAg my not be algon to much after 2005 because i heard that HSBC is leaving and that Ford is going to stop backing them as well.

Yeah, Jaguar seems to be ready for new engine suppliers ,but you people should that be so ,what about Jordan & Minardi ?

My Money's on DC and JV. been there, known FW, can work out.

Hope you're right there AR5. DC and JV would be a fantastic pair, although I'm thinking it'll be MW and maybe JV/DC or GF, take your pick for the second driver. Prefer JV obviously, but any of the other two are strong contenders.

JV can do well with Williams, but...Coulthard knows FW better than most of the drivers out there, except for RS and JPM. That's my reasoning.

JV can do well with Williams, but...Coulthard knows FW better than most of the drivers out there, except for RS and JPM. That's my reasoning.

yep, you've got a good point there re. DC. He was there a while, but I don't know how FW will look at DC seeing as Mika and Kimi have had the better of him most of the time, just as JV's situation won't be helped by the way JB drove last year. However its looking interesting now that MW is linked with Toyota.

yea but i dont think that the WEbber toyota thing eill eaver happen. if jag does good ibn the next 2 racers then hes in at Jag with a bit of luck (of should i say bad luck). and well if Jag does s##t then hes off to williams