Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

India Gp

Some here will have been following developments in regards to the Commonwealth Games in India that are supposed to start on October 3rd, except footbridges and ceilings have been collapsing, and the athletes village is either not built, full of rubble, has stray dogs roaming everywhere and taking a crap where they please, or the workers have been taking a sh1t in the middle of the apartment floor....all in all not confidence inspiring in that they can build a GP track, let alone have amenities in place the way Bernie likes them.

Korea is struggling to make it. Eric has decided that he will not allow the US GP to go ahead. And India can't even make an athletes village having had since 20003 to build em....and now we are 8 days away from it all kicking off.

I predict that the race track will be more akin to rally cross than an F1 track; that is if it even goes ahead.

We can build whatever we want and exceed all the expectations, you don't really have to generalize the situation to other forms of sports or games. The commonwealth games in my opinion was a scandal and as an Indian I am really ashamed about the kind of news that is coming out every hour. But at the same time I am p**sed off with the kind of comments guys like you post here and there by generalizing the whole nation.

Indian Gp is handled by a completely different group. They are a bit behind the schedule because of the rain, but it wont be a rally cross.

There's private money riding on the indian GP which should make a difference, the CWG is all lovely taxpayers money which makes all the difference.