Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yurp

D O D Japan

(Kobayashi)  

25 members have voted

1. 1. (Kobayashi)

Di Grassi. You see, I'm trying this new formula I wrote on excel to eliminate any influence from the cars, team strategies, failures and weather factors to estimate which driver drove better than the rest. According to my formula, had all other factors been equal, LdG would have ended in P(Square root of -1), approximately 1 million years in front of Liberace, in P1 and Kimi in P2, although Kimi would be placed not in Suzuka but in the middle of the Vatican, according to my calculations.

Wait...I think I missed one parenthesis somewhere in my equation... :eusa_think:

Oh, well...Kobayashi. Whatever.

Di Grassi. You see, I'm trying this new formula I wrote on excel to eliminate any influence from the cars, team strategies, failures and weather factors to estimate which driver drove better than the rest. According to my formula, had all other factors been equal, LdG would have ended in P(Square root of -1), approximately 1 million years in front of Liberace, in P1 and Kimi in P2, although Kimi would be placed not in Suzuka but in the middle of the Vatican, according to my calculations.

Wait...I think I missed one parenthesis somewhere in my equation... :eusa_think:

Oh, well...Kobayashi. Whatever.

*sigh*

it's

=IF(J5=SUM(N2:O2),MAX(M6:M8),SUM(I7:I12)+A4+G32)

not

=IF(J5=SUM(N2:O2),MAX(M5:M8),SUM(I7:I12)+A4+G32)

idiot

*sigh*

it's

not

idiot

Ohhh now I see! Ok, let me edit the formula...ahhh, yes! Can I change my vote? The result is...Scrooge McDuck??? :dam:

Ohhh now I see! Ok, let me edit the formula...ahhh, yes! Can I change my vote? The result is...Scrooge McDuck??? :dam:

finally

They're all winners!

I agree. Being able to drive an F1 car around Suzuka, could things be better.

Why would Vettel get drive of the day - He didn't even have the fastest lap :)

Koby !!!! at least he should with enough BALLS and good car handling , overtaking IS possible in F1 !!!:-)

Kobayashi without any doubt. He drove a car with damaged front wing and sidepod and was still going at the same pace of the Mercedes duo, even a little quicker. Not to forget that he was A LOT quicker than his team mate and the Williams of Barrichello. And in his first stint he also managed his hard tyre set very well.

Even Kubica has said he was impressed...this guy deserves more than a Sauber next year. Sauber needs money, Kamui needs a competitive car. Renault?

Kobayashi without any doubt. He drove a car with damaged front wing and sidepod and was still going at the same pace of the Mercedes duo, even a little quicker. Not to forget that he was A LOT quicker than his team mate and the Williams of Barrichello. And in his first stint he also managed his hard tyre set very well.

Even Kubica has said he was impressed...this guy deserves more than a Sauber next year. Sauber needs money, Kamui needs a competitive car. Renault?

Kobayashi.

Nice to see him survive the fecking childish move that Alga-swervy pulled on him out of the hairpin - pathetic sour grapes driving.

Hi welcome back, sir. (I be the poster "Murray Walker" of yesteryear. :) )

And I'm not going to take the bait and reply to Andres's ridiculous parody of some perfectly sensible person (no doubt from another forum) who thinks we should decide things mathematically. I won't even mention it. Except to give the correct computer program to answer the question:

If (LH.NOT.GREATER_THAN_OR_EQUAL_TO.FA) Then

ERROR MESSAGE: "you are Andres"

Stop

Quit

Fatal exception 404

Endif

Moreover, the best driver of the day was clearly Sakon Yamamoto. Else why did we spend half the race watching him?