Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JHS

Korean Gp

hrmmm....Vettel and Alonso for the championship now then.....looks like Seb's going to take it....would that make him the youngest WDC? Can someone google that for me please?

will they make 75% in time? maths says maybe...but then maths wasn't my strong point... :P

if vettel wins, then webber HAS to win the next two to win the wdc.....big ask i feel. Momentum is back with seb

Hamilton was 23 years 300 days old when he won WDC, Vettel could be WDC at 23 years & around 100 days old so yeah, Vettel could become youngest ever WDC!

fred gets a sticky nut....you'd have thought at his age he'd have heard of ky jelly...

must be abrasive this track....4 laps and the inters are going off??????????????????????

If RBR want a championship, they have to back Webber now....he has the best chance of overhauling Freddy

Vettel 25 points behind, Webber 11....Horner and MateSh#tz would be idiots to let them race against each other

well he's still in it....but did you not notice vettel also dnf'd?

Yep - great race!

Perfect result would have been Ham, Alo, Vet - but only because that would make the WDC standings even - not because I particularly like any of them.

We now get the chance to go all the way to Abu Dhabi for the final result (I hope) - nice!

Button is (predictably) out of it now.

Perfect result for brazil...

Vet 1st - 206 + 25 = 231

Ham 2nd - 210 + 18 = 228

Web 5th - 220 + 10 = 230

Alo DNF 231

Then on to Abu Dhabi - winner takes all.

well he's still in it....but did you not notice vettel also dnf'd?

That wasn't his fault though, was it?

Feel gutted for Vettel. He'd driven superbly and I have to say he conducted himself very well in the interviews afterwards, shows some of the others how it should be done.

Happy for Alonso though. I want either Vettel or Alonso to win the title, so it was a 50/50 race really for me. :P

Well worth the early alarm call, although the FIA could have been kind enough to have told us we could have an hour longer in bed! I think they should have gone racing earlier than they did. Overall though, entertaining and enthralling race. Can't wait to Brazil!

Just in the season of his life Webber became ... old Webber! Bad luck to Vettel but if we think he is driving a Newey design... (remember Kimi- Macca- 2006?)

I like to point out Nico outperformed MSC again in qualy and the early stages of the race, but had really bad luck. Button drove one of the worst races of his career! And please tell Sutil he must drive on the track -is F1 not WRC!

...by the way Nando won the race....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):D:lol::clap3: