Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maure

Brazil Gp

Help!!! HELP!!!! Kimi has possessed Brad and now he sounds like a zombie Kimi!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What? Get out of here! What are you doing in my house? Return to your dark castle in Coolangatta, you filthy demon!!! Noooo! Don't touch me!!!!!

Kimi/is/the/best/for/sure/Kimi/does/not/like/F1/I/wanna/crash/your/car/lemme/crash/your/car/icecreamssssss/me/wants/icecreamsssssssss

This/happens/when/we/don't/bother/to/take/time/reading/other/posters/post

Appologies. Didn't realise.

No need to be sour mate.

Hi guys. Had a pretty shocking shunt on the Swedish tour last month - My link - which gives you a sharp look at mortality and I have been buried in work since. WDC......let's see......Alonso? If his engine is OK, probably. Vettel? Nah, not yet. Webber? Certainly, he will never have a better chance but despite the common perception of being made of steel, I believe he has 'self-belief' problems. Hamilton? A decent half chance still, despite some awful mistakes early on. If he beats Alonso today, he could snatch it in the finale. Button? Of course not, though he's made a good fist of defending his title. I have a notion that on Pirellis he may be the man to beat next year. He is the perfect driver when he's in the perfect car and the narrow front tyres have never been good for him. Great to see Williams take pole through the Hulk's effort yesterday. Amazing. Have a good one, guys. Later.

barring engine failures - that's season over for mclaren and hamilton.

looks like it'll be back to Alonso vs Webber for the WDC.

hope Alonso gets it, but it'll be tight.

when alonso gets past hulk redbull should be giving serious thought as to how they should code the 'webber is faster than you' message for the last few laps of the race.

goodnight all - 12 midnight now - work tomorrow.

I've stayed here and followed F1 in hopes I'd regain interest, but I just don't see it happening. Watched the first 25 laps or so and wasn't excited, interested, entertained, etc. at any point during the entire thing. The passion's gone. I enjoy the people here, but I'll be nothing but a Debbie Downer poster if I stay. Time to transition to something new for now, at least (I think I'll manage to stay away for more than an hour this time). Take care, all. :)

And BAN MARK WEBBER.

I wonder why they did't allow the lapped car's to overtake the SC... boy that would have changed everything or what...

I wonder why they did't allow the lapped car's to overtake the SC... boy that would have changed everything or what...

They actually had a rule like that, I wonder who came up with that brilliant idea to throw away such a rule...

Pretty good race all things considered.

RBR shoots themselves in the foot. Massively idiotic. Gotta feel for Webber. If Vettel was ahead, they would've sacrificed Webber asap... I know, I know, RBR already tried _even_ when Vettel was not ahead.

In any case, amusing how the hypocrisy of the lewisteric (and alike) lynching hordes is working in Alonso's favor...

Kudos to RBR for the constructors title, though. It was stolen from them last season.

Help!!! HELP!!!! Kimi has possessed Brad and now he sounds like a zombie Kimi!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What? Get out of here! What are you doing in my house? Return to your dark castle in Coolangatta, you filthy demon!!! Noooo! Don't touch me!!!!!

Kimi/is/the/best/for/sure/Kimi/does/not/like/F1/I/wanna/crash/your/car/lemme/crash/your/car/icecreamssssss/me/wants/icecreamsssssssss

I'm/having/vodka/at/the/moment/you/wanna/have?

Nice race, plenty of overtaking as we come to expect with Interlagos. Got pretty manic at times, especially with the chaos with the backmarkers.

Bit disappointed by that, does anyone know why the backmarkers are no longer waved past the SC? I guess they don't want cars screaming around the track to catch up to the back again when like with Liuzzi's incident, there was a car and people in the firing line. Would have loved to see if Alonso could have got a run on Webber though.

Congratulations to Red Bull Racing, really deserved, amusing celebrations too. Reminded me of Monaco.

Delighted it'll go down to the last race now too. I see it that there's only really 3 drivers involved now with Alonso, Mark and Seb. Hamilton's 24 behind with 25 left....he'll need more than a miracle to win the championship now.

Only one week to wait! Been stocking for the winter months by videoing the last few races so I'll have something to hopefully see me through the off season! :P

WTF with Kubica??? Yet another great practice and crappy qualy. I guess he's going to have a great start, crappy pit stop, and either crashes into a Force India again, or will come in 5th or 6th ( I take it one or two guys ahead of him will crash or lose an engine.

:frusty:

Dang, even I didn't think it will be that bad. But I was right about a prolonged pit stop- again!!!! Sorry, but if I performed like Kubica's pit crew I'd be fired in a week. What a bunch of clowns...He gets in 6th and gets out 15th. This is the most frustrating aspect of Renault, other than Petrov.

Dang, even I didn't think it will be that bad. But I was right about a prolonged pit stop- again!!!! Sorry, but if I performed like Kubica's pit crew I'd be fired in a week. What a bunch of clowns...He gets in 6th and gets out 15th. This is the most frustrating aspect of Renault, other than Petrov.

Fired? I think Kubica's made more mistakes in the pits than they have over this year.

At the end of the day though, it's a team sport.

Hi guys. Had a pretty shocking shunt on the Swedish tour last month - My link - which gives you a sharp look at mortality and I have been buried in work since. WDC......let's see......Alonso? If his engine is OK, probably. Vettel? Nah, not yet. Webber? Certainly, he will never have a better chance but despite the common perception of being made of steel, I believe he has 'self-belief' problems. Hamilton? A decent half chance still, despite some awful mistakes early on. If he beats Alonso today, he could snatch it in the finale. Button? Of course not, though he's made a good fist of defending his title. I have a notion that on Pirellis he may be the man to beat next year. He is the perfect driver when he's in the perfect car and the narrow front tyres have never been good for him. Great to see Williams take pole through the Hulk's effort yesterday. Amazing. Have a good one, guys. Later.

Glad to know you have no bad injuries, Sean. Who was at the wheel? Liuzzi?

Another reminder for Tilke: did you see Brazil GP? Well is time you never design a track in you rlife! IDIOT!

Nando with a 2nd is WC while mark needs a win. If Mark is in 2nd place will Seb let him pass? :eusa_think:

I cant even bring myself to terms with what this race meant for me.

Oh well. I never gave up hope Jens. I still believe you'll be a multi WDC.

Just next season please kick that bony little whiney bitch Vettel's arse.

Good to hear from you mate. You trying to keep up with Kimi? :P

I've stayed here and followed F1 in hopes I'd regain interest, but I just don't see it happening. Watched the first 25 laps or so and wasn't excited, interested, entertained, etc. at any point during the entire thing. The passion's gone. I enjoy the people here, but I'll be nothing but a Debbie Downer poster if I stay. Time to transition to something new for now, at least (I think I'll manage to stay away for more than an hour this time). Take care, all. :)

And BAN MARK WEBBER.

Haha we've heard it before! But don't go mate. :)

He's done well this year, mate. (I have to use that word in every reply now.) It's obvious he was told to let Lewis finish ahead of him in this race.

@Graham

I didnt wanna be the first to say it, mate!

Fired? I think Kubica's made more mistakes in the pits than they have over this year.

At the end of the day though, it's a team sport.

HE made exactly 2 the whole season. THEY lost about 6 races (i.e. cost Kubica places).

Just saw the results...

Haven't watched the race yet, but by the looks of things, they should have given Vettel the signal to let Webber past.

I see Hulk managed to cling on to some points, Massa managed to underacheive and Kobayashi outperformed Heidfeld once again.

Will comment further after I get to see it.

... does anyone know why the backmarkers are no longer waved past the SC?

That made me laugh out loud.

Before Button takes on the favorite at RBR, he's got to take on the favorite at McLaren.

And, let's be honest, that's not going to happen.

It's obvious he was told to let Lewis finish ahead of him in this race.

Around here, insults, lies, even bigotry are acceptable, even welcomed, no matter how outrageous or far-fetched when speaking of Alonso.

However, McLaren and Hamilton are holy. Your insinuation of any wrongdoing whatsoever in their part is nothing more than blasphemy, envy, and soul-rot unless you provide absolute proof. You can't? I see, then I demand you are thrown out of the forums.