Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maure

I Checked First, Alright?

Are you looking at a mirror?

Wow - 5 year old reply again. You're getting pretty feeble in your old age.

Anywho - back to projection again. It is fun to toy with your every so often. But you soon get boringly repetitious. This time I think I'll give you something to ponder in the meantime. No need to answer, although I'm sure you will. You'll probably just type some other projection or 'funny' little slight or pretend not to have read my post - denial is another favourite tool of yours. It doesn't matter. We know what you are.

Anyway - have a read...

Just so you know - Among others I have displaced russian, displaced jewish, european american, native american, british, zimbabwean, irish and french bloods running through my veins. I have living relatives of indian and pakistani ethnicities and my wife is chinese. I love them all dearly.

My ancestors, my family and I have witness countless people like you before. In many guises, through many generations, in many places. All with the same desire to have their poisonous hatred reflected and amplified by others. That is why I can say - you do not represent the victims of racism when your point your finger and shout abuses at other forum members, call the british bigots, call alonso or craig (handy) racist terms, you are the aggressor, you are the racist, you are the hypocrite.

As a daily victim of racism in China, you do not represent me. As victims of hindu and sikh nationalism, chinese communism, nazism, russian bolshevism, the british and the americans, you do not represent my family. You know nothing of the world and nothing of equality and you would be yet another of those despicable cheerleaders of facism were it to arise again slanted to your specific bias. Another of the greek nationalists in turkey who tore both their nation of ancestry and their adopted home apart through the start of the 20th century and caused countless deaths of happily settled greeks and armenians in turkey and ethnicly turkish citizens of greece. Another of those hitler youths or perhaps a member of the red guards who despotically ramsacked china through the cultural revolution. Another of those ugly japanese nationalists who to this day occasionally beat foreigners and drive around shouting various original slogans such as 'all foreigners out of japan' over loud speakers. Another in the crowd of zelots screaming through seething envy 'an eye for an eye' or 'hindus are devil worshippers'. Those are your brothers maure. They are your kin.

You are the most racist, most biggotted, most xenophobic, most unpleasant, most noxious and most hypocritical member of TF1 Maure.

But your xenophobia is not selling here - no one is buying, no one is interested. That is beautiful. Your brand of hatred has become nothing but an entertaining sideshow and you have been, for a very long time, the forum nutter / paranoid / biggot / xenophobe / racist / freak.

Think about it. Or don't. I had quite a lot of fun writing it and that's what matters.:)

PS - Sorry freaky - you're a freak too.;)

Wow - 5 year old reply again. You're getting pretty feeble in your old age.

Anywho - back to projection again. It is fun to toy with your every so often. But you soon get boringly repetitious. This time I think I'll give you something to ponder in the meantime. No need to answer, although I'm sure you will. You'll probably just type some other projection or 'funny' little slight or pretend not to have read my post - denial is another favourite tool of yours. It doesn't matter. We know what you are.

Worthless so far... beyond, of course, making your distress and desperation even more obvious.

Just so you know - Among others I have displaced russian, displaced jewish, european american, native american, british, zimbabwean, irish and french bloods running through my veins. I have living relatives of indian and pakistani ethnicities and my wife is chinese. I love them all dearly.

Sure.

I've also heard the odd nazi say that he had Jewish friends. So what?

Not that long back you claimed to be British... a British liar, then.

My ancestors, my family and I have witness countless people like you before. In many guises, through many generations, in many places. All with the same desire to have their poisonous hatred reflected and amplified by others. That is why I can say - you do not represent the victims of racism when your point your finger and shout abuses at other forum members, call the british bigots, call alonso or craig (handy) racist terms, you are the aggressor, you are the racist, you are the hypocrite.

Yet it is you and your ilk, not me, who have done those exact things.

Anyone can check old posts and verify this.

As a daily victim of racism in China, you do not represent me. As victims of hindu and sikh nationalism, chinese communism, nazism, russian bolshevism, the british and the americans, you do not represent my family. You know nothing of the world and nothing of equality and you would be yet another of those despicable cheerleaders of facism were it to arise again slanted to your specific bias. Another of the greek nationalists in turkey who tore both their nation of ancestry and their adopted home apart through the start of the 20th century and caused countless deaths of happily settled greeks and armenians in turkey and ethnicly turkish citizens of greece. Another of those hitler youths or perhaps a member of the red guards who despotically ramsacked china through the cultural revolution. Another of those ugly japanese nationalists who to this day occasionally beat foreigners and drive around shouting various original slogans such as 'all foreigners out of japan' over loud speakers. Another in the crowd of zelots screaming through seething envy 'an eye for an eye' or 'hindus are devil worshippers'. Those are your brothers maure. They are your kin.

You are the most racist, most biggotted, most xenophobic, most unpleasant, most noxious and most hypocritical member of TF1 Maure.

Just to make your case more clear, here you post even more hatred... to show that you are not a bigot, to show that you do not hate.

Reminds me of the another goof (insider?) that first claimed insulting was beyond him, then insulted to his heart content, and finally claimed to be proud of his insults.

Your kind of people.

But your xenophobia is not selling here - no one is buying, no one is interested. That is beautiful. Your brand of hatred has become nothing but an entertaining sideshow and you have been, for a very long time, the forum nutter / paranoid / biggot / xenophobe / racist

Xenophobia and bigotry rule this place. They have for years and you have done nothing but cheer on. That's why you are a bigot and a hypocrite. That's why it bugs you.

The amusing bit is that it takes nothing for you and your lot to crash against reality. Take the little pakeha, for example. All he has to do is reach for a dictionary, fvck, even google the word "pakeha". However, he (like you) prefers to live in a pretend world of hatred and attack anything and everything that brings up the contradiction.

Tough.

If you think I'm going to shut up because of your insults, you understand nothing. If you think I'm going to look the other way when you lynch someone, you understand nothing. And if you think you can pretend to justify yourself and your actions without me laughing at you, you understand even less than nothing.

Naturally, you despise my laughter. Yet, there is nothing around here that will help you more... no need to thank me, your hatred is wasted on me.

EDIT - I just read this bit of your post...

Not that long back you claimed to be British... a British liar, then.

How dare you?

If you are happy because you'be p**sed me off - then you are one sick individual.

Why do you think I have such a strange family name? it was created by my russian great great uncle after he fled from russia to the usa after an early, botched uprising in which he (and many others) were slightly complicit (strags is not the full name either). his younger brother (my great grandfather) took the name when he later followed him to the usa too as a young boy. my mother's father (british by nationality after settlement as a child) taught english all in various places and at one point taught at my father's high school in the USA. that is when my british (by nationality) mother and american (by nationality) father met as teenagers. my mother's family is a fairly typical british one with a mixture of irish and french nationalities plus a zimbabwean (rhodesian at the time) great grandfather who was unfortunately killed in a mining accident in zimbabwe when my grandfather was very young. which is why he and his sister came to stay in england and settled there. on my paternal grandmother's side we also have some native american connection, but sadly that line of the family has long ago dwindled as so many native american peoples have and I forget from which nation my grandmother told me they came. Navajo rings a bell, but I may be mistaken. I was only a child when she told me and I think she is only quarter blood as far as I remember.

we don't know what happened to any family who remained in russia. my paternal grandfather has, for many years, been trying to find out where exactly his family came from since his own father never spoke much of their exodus (and probably never understood much, since he was very young when he left russia).

so - I am british - I am also american (I have 2 passports) and I am decended from people from britain, russia, france, zimbabwe, ireland and the usa and from various ethnicities. I have a chinese wife and live here in china.

the jewish part came from the french connection - none of my family have been jewish for several generations, but anyway we kept the nose. oh yes and my living indian (originally) relatives now live in pakistan after returning after separation. I'm not descended from them, but they are my second or third cousins once or twice removed or some such thing.

If you don't believe any single part of my hereditry, I will happily send more details to Andres or someone similar, - copies of my passports, my full last name, photos, contact details. Then he can do some research or even talk to my family and tell you how wrong you are.

You are a sick man - never call me a liar again. By doubting my family you should expect nothing less than what you're getting.

Now go crawl back under your ****ing rock you poisonous little c*nt.

EDIT EDIT - added a few extra parts of the family tree that I'd forgotten - it's not easy trying to remember all the ins and outs of our complicated clan.

From the movie Full Metal Jacket :

"...I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless."

"...I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless."

Yep.

EDIT - I just read this bit of your post...

How dare you?

If you are happy because you'be p**sed me off - then you are one sick individual.

Why do you think I have such a strange family name? it was created by my russian great great uncle after he fled from russia to the usa after an early, botched uprising in which he (and many others) were slightly complicit (strags is not the full name either). his younger brother (my great grandfather) took the name when he later followed him to the usa too as a young boy. my mother's father (british by nationality after settlement as a child) taught english all in various places and at one point taught at my father's high school in the USA. that is when my british (by nationality) mother and american (by nationality) father met as teenagers. my mother's family is a fairly typical british one with a mixture of irish and french nationalities plus a zimbabwean (rhodesian at the time) great grandfather who was unfortunately killed in a mining accident in zimbabwe when my grandfather was very young. which is why he and his sister came to stay in england and settled there. on my paternal grandmother's side we also have some native american connection, but sadly that line of the family has long ago dwindled as so many native american peoples have and I forget from which nation my grandmother told me they came. Navajo rings a bell, but I may be mistaken. I was only a child when she told me and I think she is only quarter blood as far as I remember.

we don't know what happened to any family who remained in russia. my paternal grandfather has, for many years, been trying to find out where exactly his family came from since his own father never spoke much of their exodus (and probably never understood much, since he was very young when he left russia).

so - I am british - I am also american (I have 2 passports) and I am decended from people from britain, russia, france, zimbabwe, ireland and the usa and from various ethnicities. I have a chinese wife and live here in china.

the jewish part came from the french connection - none of my family have been jewish for several generations, but anyway we kept the nose. oh yes and my living indian (originally) relatives now live in pakistan after returning after separation. I'm not descended from them, but they are my second or third cousins once or twice removed or some such thing.

If you don't believe any single part of my hereditry, I will happily send more details to Andres or someone similar, - copies of my passports, my full last name, photos, contact details. Then he can do some research or even talk to my family and tell you how wrong you are.

You are a sick man - never call me a liar again. By doubting my family you should expect nothing less than what you're getting.

Now go crawl back under your ****ing rock you poisonous little c*nt.

EDIT EDIT - added a few extra parts of the family tree that I'd forgotten - it's not easy trying to remember all the ins and outs of our complicated clan.

So that's all you've got. Trying to pin medals on your chest on account of a family lineage that, guess what, is as unoriginal as they come... only a fool would think otherwise. All human beings come from all human beings. But, hey, when race is as important as it is for you, and since it is now fashionable to claim to have a Cherokee three-times-removed brother-in-law grandfather, you go for broke... and broke you end up.

The truth is hard but it is the truth and here it is. You are a poser. And you are a poser because you think you are no more than a joke, that is, you think you don't deserve any respect. I'm going to prove you wrong once again by giving you a couple of minutes of my life.

First, there is nothing original about you. Peppered thought Asia (and elsewhere), there are bigoted Westerners that feel their nationality/race entitles them to a privilege status. When they don't get it, they cry the are the victims of discrimination. The are just the victims of their own folly.

Second, life is hard and any adult knows so. Being a foreigner only makes life even harder. If you were not a bigoted foreigner, you would spare a moment to acknowledge that Africans, even other Asians, have it far, far worse than you.

Third, you feel entitled to btch about your host country. This is a sure way to identify the bigoted Westerner. Put a few mixed-race foreigners in a room and the whiners are bigoted Westerners. The Africans, Asians, and general normal folk know better than to btch about their host country. They have real problems to deal with. They don't have the luxury of btching.

Forth, there are many ways to spot a bigoted Westerner but one of the easiest is the fact that they are chronically unemployable in their home countries. They have no education to speak of, no skills, nothing but years of nationalist/racial self-entitlement. In Asia, you find them most often employed under the legerdemain of "native English speaking" teachers despite the fact they don't know a single thing about the English language, applied linguistics, or pedagogy. In certain places, they even obtain positions at university level. Unbelievable but true.

Fifth, the bigoted Westerner usually and actually _does_ enjoy privileges because of their nationality/race. For instance, and as mentioned, undeserved employment. Also, they exploit their nationality/race to lure in unsuspecting locals. Commonplace is for the bigoted Westerner to marry a local by fooling them into thinking that their social status will be increased. Most of these marriages, naturally, quickly become abusive and the local runs for her live.

Last, Hollywood has constructed a false image of what a "victim" is for dramatic purposes. The victim seeks justice, revenge, etc. Posers like you don't know better than that image and make fools of themselves by acting it up.

Here are the two basic and necessary characteristics that make a human being a victim. It is this cruel:

1. A victim is a victim because they consider themselves entitled to nothing, n-o-t-h-i-n-g.

2. A victim is a victim because they have a single hope/desire/need/want in the whole world, that is, for the torture to stop.

This is so for the victim of an abusive spouse/partner as it is for the victim of a disease ridden body.

Yet, you feel entitled. It's all over your posts. And not only this is so, but you seek to create victims. You've used race, nationality, even religion to claim to be better than others. You insult and try to humiliate. You run in packs and seek to single out individuals and drown them by numbers. You don't know a single thing about victims beyond Hollywood movies and your role as a victimizer.

I could as easily tell you to go fvck yourself but I prefer to help you out. Besides, even if I wanted to insult you I could never out-do you. No one thinks less of you than yourself. Thus, this post, this demonstration that you are worth it, these few minutes given to you by another human to prove to you that you do deserve the respect you don't think you do.

Who's pinning medlas?

You are exactly the xenophobe you claim to despise.

Then you dare to call me a liar when I tell you about my family.

You are an absolute cu*t - pure and simple.

Ok, hate away.

Eventually, you will realize it hasn't gotten you anywhere and that it will get you nowhere.

I'll be there, then.

Oh, cut it off, Maure. You are just muddling waters all around for your own selfish enjoyment. I've supported you many times but you just crossed a line there. You can do better than that and everybody here recognized it. Sarcasm online impresses nobody.

Now enjoy life, take the p**s of whoever bother you outside the forum, and enjoy rational arguments here. Argumentative loops and general berating of people is something a 5 years old with a computer and an internet connection can do. Rise up to your best level, because there is no dignity on being satisfied with our own's lowliest moments.

Geez. We are in no shortage of trolls around here. Why act as one more of them? It might be a dying forum, but at least I hope to see its last moments filled with the pick of the litter, as it used to be.

Geez. We are in no shortage of trolls around here. Why act as one more of them? It might be a dying forum, but at least I hope to see its last moments filled with the pick of the litter, as it used to be.

Trolls? They're much worse than that. Some people here behave like completely scumbags and they don't even know they stink. They're just trying to hurt other's fellings all the time because they enjoy it. They just find happiness in other's sadness. They're internet psychopaths. Cowards. They don't want any kind rational arguments, they hide away when they have little to win.

I appreciate both maure and Adams but there're a few obnoxious people in this forum, you can count them with the fingers of your hand and they do as they please.

Yes, the Wise One speaks sense. Maure, you're obviously a well-educated fellow and, like Adam and Andres, on occasion you've made me think (an achievement of which you must all surely be proud). But I don't understand the point of your smug and superior attitude (unlike mine, which is at least justified and peer-reviewed). A certain amount of baiting can be useful - and fun, when it's understood to be such - but past a certain point it's just insulting.

Being the supremely enlightened second coming of the Buddha that I am, I try to learn from everyone and there's a lot to be learnt from your good self, if only you would dispense it in a less antagonistic way. You remind me of myself a few years ago. I once made fun of people of Spanish nationality for a bit of a laugh in a sort of arrogant pseudo-intellectual way. I thought it was funny to sound racist without actually being so, or saying so, but I grew out of it (actually I haven't but I'm trying to sound reasonable). We'll call it even if you learn from me on that, and send the fee in the post. :P

Trolls? They're much worse than that. Some people here behave like completely scumbags and they don't even know they stink. They're just trying to hurt other's fellings all the time because they enjoy it. They just find happiness in other's sadness. They're internet psychopaths. Cowards. They don't want any kind rational arguments, they hide away when they have little to win.

I appreciate both maure and Adams but there're a few obnoxious people in this forum, you can count them with the fingers of your hand and they do as they please.

I don't know who you mean. There aren't any people like that here imho. Sorry if I came across to you like that at times - it was never intended to be that way. :)

:lol:

Awesome!

I am decended from people from britain, russia, france, zimbabwe, ireland and the usa and from various ethnicities.

Oh bad luck, mon ami. :) Your heritage is very diverse - I'm British as far back as I know, though my mum thinks there must be some Italian blood somewhere since I'm so good at making pasta there's a Raphael branch of the family.

Yep.

So that's all you've got. Trying to pin medals on your chest on account of a family lineage that, guess what, is as unoriginal as they come... only a fool would think otherwise. All human beings come from all human beings. But, hey, when race is as important as it is for you, and since it is now fashionable to claim to have a Cherokee three-times-removed brother-in-law grandfather, you go for broke... and broke you end up.

The truth is hard but it is the truth and here it is. You are a poser. And you are a poser because you think you are no more than a joke, that is, you think you don't deserve any respect. I'm going to prove you wrong once again by giving you a couple of minutes of my life.

First, there is nothing original about you. Peppered thought Asia (and elsewhere), there are bigoted Westerners that feel their nationality/race entitles them to a privilege status. When they don't get it, they cry the are the victims of discrimination. The are just the victims of their own folly.

Second, life is hard and any adult knows so. Being a foreigner only makes life even harder. If you were not a bigoted foreigner, you would spare a moment to acknowledge that Africans, even other Asians, have it far, far worse than you.

Third, you feel entitled to btch about your host country. This is a sure way to identify the bigoted Westerner. Put a few mixed-race foreigners in a room and the whiners are bigoted Westerners. The Africans, Asians, and general normal folk know better than to btch about their host country. They have real problems to deal with. They don't have the luxury of btching.

Forth, there are many ways to spot a bigoted Westerner but one of the easiest is the fact that they are chronically unemployable in their home countries. They have no education to speak of, no skills, nothing but years of nationalist/racial self-entitlement. In Asia, you find them most often employed under the legerdemain of "native English speaking" teachers despite the fact they don't know a single thing about the English language, applied linguistics, or pedagogy. In certain places, they even obtain positions at university level. Unbelievable but true.

Fifth, the bigoted Westerner usually and actually _does_ enjoy privileges because of their nationality/race. For instance, and as mentioned, undeserved employment. Also, they exploit their nationality/race to lure in unsuspecting locals. Commonplace is for the bigoted Westerner to marry a local by fooling them into thinking that their social status will be increased. Most of these marriages, naturally, quickly become abusive and the local runs for her live.

Last, Hollywood has constructed a false image of what a "victim" is for dramatic purposes. The victim seeks justice, revenge, etc. Posers like you don't know better than that image and make fools of themselves by acting it up.

Here are the two basic and necessary characteristics that make a human being a victim. It is this cruel:

1. A victim is a victim because they consider themselves entitled to nothing, n-o-t-h-i-n-g.

2. A victim is a victim because they have a single hope/desire/need/want in the whole world, that is, for the torture to stop.

This is so for the victim of an abusive spouse/partner as it is for the victim of a disease ridden body.

Yet, you feel entitled. It's all over your posts. And not only this is so, but you seek to create victims. You've used race, nationality, even religion to claim to be better than others. You insult and try to humiliate. You run in packs and seek to single out individuals and drown them by numbers. You don't know a single thing about victims beyond Hollywood movies and your role as a victimizer.

I could as easily tell you to go fvck yourself but I prefer to help you out. Besides, even if I wanted to insult you I could never out-do you. No one thinks less of you than yourself. Thus, this post, this demonstration that you are worth it, these few minutes given to you by another human to prove to you that you do deserve the respect you don't think you do.

I think the problem with people like you, is that you assume that it is only western, white people that can be bigoted and racist. And like all truly deluded fools, you are every bit as bigoted as the people you complain about.

I don't know who you mean. There aren't any people like that here imho.

I think it has gone off the limit in 2010.

Not you.

That's my opinion.

I think it has gone off the limit in 2010.

Not you.

That's my opinion.

Even if that was the case, what good do you think will come from acting like one of those trolls against people who clearly is not one of them like Adam, Craig, Steve or whoever? It wouldn't even work against trolls themselves.

Baiting people is one of the lowest forms of entertainment and we all (me included) have indulged itn it at one moment or another. However, one thing is to do so and immediately say its a joke for respect of those we riled and and entirely different thing is to keep it going and going. AT least that is a low way to havefun, but does not disrupt the whole forum.

Oh, cut it off, Maure. You are just muddling waters all around for your own selfish enjoyment. I've supported you many times but you just crossed a line there. You can do better than that and everybody here recognized it. Sarcasm online impresses nobody.

Now enjoy life, take the p**s of whoever bother you outside the forum, and enjoy rational arguments here. Argumentative loops and general berating of people is something a 5 years old with a computer and an internet connection can do. Rise up to your best level, because there is no dignity on being satisfied with our own's lowliest moments.

It's amusing you swallowed whole the whines from dicitionary man.

Too bad for you, though. It will only encourage his anger and self entitlement thus encouraging the bigotry he and others bring on.

And you should know better by now, especially since you claim to "know" why I post and "how" I post. It isn't about sarcasm. It has nothing to do with being "bothered".

This has always been the case and _no_one_ has stepped in. Rather, the behavior of dictionary man has been encouraged... as it's happening now.

The forum loses. The bigots score again... against the forum.

Yes, the Wise One speaks sense. Maure, you're obviously a well-educated fellow and, like Adam and Andres, on occasion you've made me think (an achievement of which you must all surely be proud). But I don't understand the point of your smug and superior attitude (unlike mine, which is at least justified and peer-reviewed). A certain amount of baiting can be useful - and fun, when it's understood to be such - but past a certain point it's just insulting.

I don't care for pride, my friend, as I don't care for "smug" or "superior" attitudes. It is precisely the reason why dictionary man is having a tantrum and, because of posts like yours, he will continue to spread hatred and bigotry.

He requires a support group for he does not believe he can stand as an individual. You are playing into his hands.

Being the supremely enlightened second coming of the Buddha that I am, I try to learn from everyone and there's a lot to be learnt from your good self, if only you would dispense it in a less antagonistic way. You remind me of myself a few years ago. I once made fun of people of Spanish nationality for a bit of a laugh in a sort of arrogant pseudo-intellectual way. I thought it was funny to sound racist without actually being so, or saying so, but I grew out of it (actually I haven't but I'm trying to sound reasonable). We'll call it even if you learn from me on that, and send the fee in the post. :P

My ways are "antagonistic"?

Amusing coming from you.

But it is unsurprising you expect things from _me_.

Oh bad luck, mon ami. :) Your heritage is very diverse - I'm British as far back as I know, though my mum thinks there must be some Italian blood somewhere since I'm so good at making pasta there's a Raphael branch of the family.

If you are British, then you are a mutt like everyone else. You should have ancestors from several Germanic lines (Saxons, Anglos, Jutes, etc) as well as probably some Latin blood from the Romans. There is then some Norsemen and Norman lines to throw into the mix.

Interestingly, a sizable chunk of this mixing of lineage was likely to have been brought about through brutality.

If you feel like amusing yourself, do as dictionary man and try to cash on the suffering of your ancestors. There is no shortage of suckers that would think you are deserving of consideration on account of someone else's misery.

I think the problem with people like you, is that you assume that it is only western, white people that can be bigoted and racist. And like all truly deluded fools, you are every bit as bigoted as the people you complain about.

Your claim, your fantasy.

There are bigoted Westerners, sorry lad. To pretend otherwise by claiming there are bigots elsewhere is futile.

Consider what I've just typed for the late Murray. That is a long tale of brutal history. None of you will btch about it until I elaborate on it and point out how the British (together with the Portuguese) are the main responsible nation for the genocide of Africans through the slave trade.

It is because you _only_ care to spare your folk of any ill doing (while making sure to elaborate on others, as you do in your post), that you prove yourself a bigot.

Even if that was the case, what good do you think will come from acting like one of those trolls against people who clearly is not one of them like Adam, Craig, Steve or whoever? It wouldn't even work against trolls themselves.

Baiting people is one of the lowest forms of entertainment and we all (me included) have indulged itn it at one moment or another. However, one thing is to do so and immediately say its a joke for respect of those we riled and and entirely different thing is to keep it going and going. AT least that is a low way to havefun, but does not disrupt the whole forum.

I told you a long time ago that there is no single way to deal with bigots, like dictionary man (in this case).

I've seen how you deal with the problem yourself. There were a few times in 07, for example, that you were attacked because of your nationality. You had your way with it.

I have mine.

You claim I "act like one of those trolls" and I smile because you acknowledge what they are. But the truth is that I don't act like them. Why? Most importantly, because I don't care. My "pride" is not on the line. My "nationality/race" is not on the line. Fvck, "I" am not on the line.

You acknowledge the difference also because you know I can "pull out", implicitly giving away that the bigots _cannot_. Of course, you are right. Ultimately, therefore, I let you deal with them as you see fit and I'll deal with them as I see fit. Do you know why? Because not only I don't consider myself entitled to tell you what to do. I simply consider it futile.

EDIT: fvcking meds...

It's amusing you swallowed whole the whines from dicitionary man.

Too bad for you, though. It will only encourage his anger and self entitlement thus encouraging the bigotry he and others bring on.

And you should know better by now, especially since you claim to "know" why I post and "how" I post. It isn't about sarcasm. It has nothing to do with being "bothered".

Spare me the obfuscating sophisms Maure. I am not your average victim. I already told you that you are far gone with your act. You either come back to your senses or keep going down that path, in any case I am not interested in these pointless duels of wit about nothing.

I will gladly discuss with you any rational argument as far as my knowledge and wits allow me. But I am not climbing down into the mud with you. Look around, you have plenty of little trolls if you want to mingle with them and feel superior.

There is nothing else to add. All I wanted to said has already been said.

EDIT: Actually there is one more thing to add (as if anything said here wasn't pretty obvious). Most of us get mad precisely because we think you are better than the average troll. Adam is one of them. You should pay more respect to those who respect you enough to be mad at you. I am not mad at the trolls, no more than I am mad at a c#ckroach. I find them disgusting, or annoying, but I won't lecture them. I hate lecturing anybody and right now I hate myself for being so fvucking patronising and hate you for bringing that out of me.

In no way I was encouraging maure but I wouldn't say he was acting like a troll.

Baiting is not what some people have been doing all season through in 2010 and I haven't seen any of them joking. They have kept it going and going whenever they have had something to celebrate=throw at you or someone to abuse. They disrupt what they can when they can but their behaviour is disrupting in so many ways.

Oh, cut it off, Maure. You are just muddling waters all around for your own selfish enjoyment. I've supported you many times but you just crossed a line there.

Really? He has crossed a line now? I don't believe he has been behind the line to cross it. But people like you have encouraged him for years, to the point that he has his own little fan club. I don't know what compelled you to stand up against him now - people like you have stood idly by when me and many others have copped far worse abuse from him. It's not his fault the forum was dragged through the mud, it's yours and others who vacillated around, tolerating, encouraging, enjoying the presence of who is without doubt the most irrational human being I have ever encountered, and a skillful self serving liar to the point that I can't even believe news about his health to feel any sympathy, I just don't believe a word he says because he is a chronic liar and utterly deranged. I normally refrain from personal remarks like this, a courtesy of course that he has never extended to me, he has endlessly abused me while lovely upstanding members of this forum like you watched and laughed.

You created this monster. It's your fault. This isn't the first committed intelligent articulate poster he has driven out, the forum is an arid wasteland all thanks to him. This place is little more than a maure fan club now.

Your claim, your fantasy.

There are bigoted Westerners, sorry lad. To pretend otherwise by claiming there are bigots elsewhere is futile.

Consider what I've just typed for the late Murray. That is a long tale of brutal history. None of you will btch about it until I elaborate on it and point out how the British (together with the Portuguese) are the main responsible nation for the genocide of Africans through the slave trade.

It is because you _only_ care to spare your folk of any ill doing (while making sure to elaborate on others, as you do in your post), that you prove yourself a bigot.

I never made the claim that western people couldn't be bigots, there are plenty of bigots in the west, my point was that there are bigots that don't have white skin as well, and that you are yourself bigoted. I am actually one of the few people that I know who are English that was pleased for Sebastian to take this championship, instead of complaining that he was German like a lot of English people do. I am not a bigoted person at all, and I have never had a problem with foreign people, my beef lies with you and your quite awesome stupidity, and the fact that you are what you are accusing everyone else of being, you are just too stupid to see it (either that or you are right up there with the rest of this generation of 4chan educated Internet trolls).

Really? He has crossed a line now? I don't believe he has been behind the line to cross it. But people like you have encouraged him for years, to the point that he has his own little fan club. I don't know what compelled you to stand up against him now - people like you have stood idly by when me and many others have copped far worse abuse from him. It's not his fault the forum was dragged through the mud, it's yours and others who vacillated around, tolerating, encouraging, enjoying the presence of who is without doubt the most irrational human being I have ever encountered, and a skillful self serving liar to the point that I can't even believe news about his health to feel any sympathy, I just don't believe a word he says because he is a chronic liar and utterly deranged. I normally refrain from personal remarks like this, a courtesy of course that he has never extended to me, he has endlessly abused me while lovely upstanding members of this forum like you watched and laughed.

You created this monster. It's your fault. This isn't the first committed intelligent articulate poster he has driven out, the forum is an arid wasteland all thanks to him. This place is little more than a maure fan club now.

Well said. To me, a person is only a worthy addition if they can have a rational discussion. Apart from giving the impression of someone that goes out of his way to p*** everyone off that he can, Maure would also make the tin foil conspiracy hat brigade proud with his mindless rants about how everything in F1 is fixed. Behaviour like his is neither funny, clever, or interesting and shouldn't be encouraged.

You miss the times it was cavallino's fan club, don't you?

You miss the times it was cavallino's fan club, don't you?

I doubt this is a jealous thing somehow. There is good attention and bad attention, and for a member to draw attention for acting like a deranged sociopathic idiot is not good.

I doubt this is a jealous thing somehow. There is good attention and bad attention, and for a member to draw attention for acting like a deranged sociopathic idiot is not good.

I think you haven't been around long enough to know who did what.

Spare me the obfuscating sophisms Maure. I am not your average victim. I already told you that you are far gone with your act. You either come back to your senses or keep going down that path, in any case I am not interested in these pointless duels of wit about nothing.

I will gladly discuss with you any rational argument as far as my knowledge and wits allow me. But I am not climbing down into the mud with you. Look around, you have plenty of little trolls if you want to mingle with them and feel superior.

There is nothing else to add. All I wanted to said has already been said.

EDIT: Actually there is one more thing to add (as if anything said here wasn't pretty obvious). Most of us get mad precisely because we think you are better than the average troll. Adam is one of them. You should pay more respect to those who respect you enough to be mad at you. I am not mad at the trolls, no more than I am mad at a c#ckroach. I find them disgusting, or annoying, but I won't lecture them. I hate lecturing anybody and right now I hate myself for being so fvucking patronising and hate you for bringing that out of me.

If you upset yourself, you've only set yourself up for the job of un-upsetting yourself.

When I read your first post on this matter, I suspected you didn't know on account of what I had "gone too far". This post only confirms it. Dictionary man is crying and, unthinkingly, you got in the way.

So, what is it that you are talking about? Dictionary man has been looking for a crisis for a while. Read his posts. Now he has manufactured one and you guys are buying it. I don't care. Never had. I've been insulted by 10 posters at a time and have gone on ticking. I'm indifferent to posing.

I'll tell you again. You don't know what it is that you are complaining to me about.

In no way I was encouraging maure but I wouldn't say he was acting like a troll.

Baiting is not what some people have been doing all season through in 2010 and I haven't seen any of them joking. They have kept it going and going whenever they have had something to celebrate=throw at you or someone to abuse. They disrupt what they can when they can but their behaviour is disrupting in so many ways.

It would be amusing if anyone tried to encourage me.

Yep. Baiting is commonplace. Like I said, dictionary man did precisely this and got stung. The amusing thing is that anyone that knows me should be warned by now of what happens when you come after me... I just don't care. If verbals rocks are being thrown, my head is forever going to be spared.

How sweet. Cavallino smells blood and comes to join the lynching. Why? He hurt his ego once (well, many times) and thinks this is an opportunity to fix it. Yet, he's only gonna hurt more.

Well, he must be right about something. Let's see... proof of his post is what this thread has become, a lynching. Hey, doesn't that contradict what Cavallino is claiming? You bet. That's why I call him contradiction man.

It must be that I have not been insulted enough over the years. You guys are not doing good enough of a lynching...

I think you haven't been around long enough to know who did what.

He has.

This is an old bitter poster hiding under a new handle...

I never made the claim that western people couldn't be bigots, there are plenty of bigots in the west, my point was that there are bigots that don't have white skin as well...

If it were true (which is not) that you are only saying that there are bigots everywhere, why bring it up all?

Because all you care is about hiding Western (white, you say) bigots.

..., and that you are yourself bigoted.

I reckon this in one of those cases when _you_ decide that absolute proof is not needed.

Hypocrite.

I am actually one of the few people that I know who are English that was pleased for Sebastian to take this championship,...

Amusing.

Really? Of all English? Are you saying they are bigots? Or perhaps you are unintentionally explaining how bigoted you yourself are?

...instead of complaining that he was German like a lot of English people do.

Oh, so you do claim that English are bigoted.

I am not a bigoted person at all,...

No, no, of course. To claim that English are bigoted (as you just did) is not bigoted at all.

...and I have never had a problem with foreign people, my beef lies with you and your quite awesome stupidity, and the fact that you are what you are accusing everyone else of being, you are just too stupid to see it (either that or you are right up there with the rest of this generation of 4chan educated Internet trolls).

And some more random insults after declaring the "English" to be bigots and proclaiming yourself, thus, non-bigoted.

Well said. To me, a person is only a worthy addition if they can have a rational discussion.

As rational as above when you claim not to be a bigot while claiming the "English" are bigoted.

So amusing. You couldn't pay for this stuff.

Apart from giving the impression of someone that goes out of his way to p*** everyone off that he can, Maure would also make the tin foil conspiracy hat brigade proud with his mindless rants about how everything in F1 is fixed. Behaviour like his is neither funny, clever, or interesting and shouldn't be encouraged.

And more insults in closing.

Well, yep, you certainly know how to contradict yourself...