Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maure

I Checked First, Alright?

[quote name='maure' timestamp='1289873480' post='325953']
It would be amusing if anyone tried to encourage me.
[/quote]
I would encourage you to keep going with your blog but I'm afraid you could close it for good. :)

[quote name='maure' timestamp='1289873480' post='325953']
Yep. Baiting is commonplace. Like I said, dictionary man did precisely this and got stung. The amusing thing is that anyone that knows me should be warned by now of what happens when you come after me... I just don't care. If verbals rocks are being thrown, my head is forever going to be spared.
[/quote]
In 2010 it has been much worse than simple baiting.

Ok, folks. The show has been going on for years.

This is what's happened and what's gonna happen.

Dictionary man, "delta", cavallino, etc, have been looking for a fight in different ways. All of them insulting and alike, of course. But each of them in their particular way too. Cavallino was hiding under a rock until F1 results gave him the courage. "Delta" is so ashamed of himself, he had to create a new handle to hide behind. And dictionary man was lining up a crisis to validate himself after his crash-and-burn persecution of posters that believe in God.

And so, they came crying to me, explicitly to me, searching for blood. Why? Because they know I don't give a fvck and that I won't "back down", because I don't see a reason to be "up" or "down" any more than "left" or "right", because anyone one of you can claim whatever the fvck you want, blame me for whatever the fvck you want, and I will care as much, namely, nothing.

And so, the expected catastrophe these fools created for themselves collapsed on them. They got to insult, they got to hurt their egos a bit more, and they fooled a few folks that should know better (e.g. Oh Quiet One).

Now, what? The same as every other lynching before this one. I go on ticking without a care. The goons think they accomplished something "worthy" since a lynching took place at all, meaning, they got to throw in a kick from the "anonymity" of the mob. Unfortunately, of course, they've only hurt themselves even more and this situation will come about again, and again, and again... while, guess what, I go on ticking without a care.

Amusing... but not anything new at all.

I would encourage you to keep going with your blog but I'm afraid you could close it for good. :)

That's funny.

Actually, I am thinking about writing in the blog. Hmm, does this mean I would have one reader? No pressure...

...yes, I'm laughing.

In 2010 it has been much worse than simple baiting.

Oh yeah.

It's the nature of this forum. It was like this before I got here. It'll be like this long after I'm gone.

Like "delta" says, the "English" have it out for the "Germans" (except him, he believes)... geez, isn't that a jackarse thing for him to say.

I'm laughing again. Honestly, how can I not...

From F1.com's race report:

"It barely mattered that Jaime Alguersuari took ninth for Toro Rosso, not having helped his Red Bull stablemate Webber at all in the laps immediately after the Australian’s stop..."

:eusa_think:

You will understand if I tell you that it makes no sense at all. After all, Madrid being the capital of the country, it should be populated mostly by people from all over Spain... assuming Spain's capital is like capitals all over the planet. Thus, the density of spanish spanish Spaniards should be lower in Madrid than elsewhere... provided Spaniardness is a matter of degree... which in itself is peculiar if, as it appears, it is defined along political lines... does switching parties increase/decrease one's Spaniardness?

I find this amusing.

Somehow I reckon most Spaniards won't.

I should have read the whole thread before, it was quite interesting. :)

You are right, Maure. Both Madrid and Barcelona are mainly populated by people from all over Spain people are very similar all over Spain but politicians are quite different in Madrid, in Barcelona, Seville, Valencia, Toledo, Bilbao, Zaragoza... Well, they are not that different but they pretend they are and they try to kid guys like me. It's a bit difficult to understand even for us. I was born in Madrid and all my relatives are from Madrid but my Spaniardness is just average.

Alonso is from Asturias and they have a saying: Asturias es España y lo demás son tierras conquistadas.

Asturias is Spain and the rest of it is just conquered land, so their Spaniardness is the better than mine. :(

Consider what I've just typed for the late Murray. That is a long tale of brutal history. None of you will btch about it until I elaborate on it and point out how the British (together with the Portuguese) are the main responsible nation for the genocide of Africans through the slave trade.

There are not many black people in former Spanish colonies and they're normaly considered as Spanish as the others. Some Spanish priests complained to the kings about Spaniards slaving Indians because they used to die because of diseases and hard work. It's funny how they had to justify what they did in before God and before the kings, first they said Indians didn't have soul so they could slave them but some good fathers worked to change it and they did it eventually.

Thank you Andres and others, but I'm sorry all this has flared up and I regret I ever bothered taking offence at maure's bulls##t. I sent him a PM last night saying that he'd gone too ****ing far and expressing my anger at his calling my family a lie. However, I also wrote that I wouldn't bump this topic because I didn't think everyone else should have to read this Sh#t from either of us.

He decided to bump the topic himself and involve you all, for which I am sorry. Then, when you told him to stop, he claims I wanted this reaction from you guys (WTF?) and then started to insult you too. Which none of you deserve - especially you Andres - I know you are just looking for peace.

For myself, I put this whole discussion to bed this morning when I realised that whatever I say he will continue to claim he knows each and every one of us better than we do ourselves. So I just called him a c*nt instead - which was both satisfying and true:D. I won't bother explaining how wrong he is in everything he so obnoxiously assumes about me. It's just not worth it. My wife, my family and I are all happy in our lives and I don't see the need to justify that happiness to him. TBH I don't think he could understand genuine happiness anyway, he seems to believe that every motive, every action, every thought to be base and evil - except his own. It's sad that he has never discovered that most people in the world are actually quite nice (if you are nice to them).

Instead he has discovered (as we all did at the age of 5) that if he pokes, jabs and insults people, they will eventually show him the anger he craves in order to justify further poking, jabbing and biggotry. When we get p**sed off he has his self-fulfilling prophecy. But if a man taunts a llama, then gets his gonads bitten off and then kills the llama in revenge, it does not make him superior, it makes him vile and ball-less. I wonder how it is that during his childhood he learnt to desire the outcome of conflict so much.

Anyway - with that - I have loved chatting with all of you over the past season - our disagreements have been just as enjoyable as our agreements. As usual during the off-season I will be posting less. But I look forward to seeing you all again in March.

Here's to a fantastic F1 season - which is what, after all, we should all be here for.

Take it away Maure - call me a biggot, tell me I have a superiority complex, call me a fascist, tell me my wife will leave me, call me insecure, claim I only want this to end because I'm wrong, call me a racist, call me a hypocrite - whatever you like. You can't take my happiness away from me and you can't make me doubt it either - I wake up every day next to the most beautiful woman in the world and every day we fall deeper in love as we have for the 9 years since we met and as we will continue to do until we're old, ugly and grey. And yes - it sounds corny because it is:wub:.

I should have read the whole thread before, it was quite interesting. :)

You are right, Maure. Both Madrid and Barcelona are mainly populated by people from all over Spain people are very similar all over Spain but politicians are quite different in Madrid, in Barcelona, Seville, Valencia, Toledo, Bilbao, Zaragoza... Well, they are not that different but they pretend they are and they try to kid guys like me. It's a bit difficult to understand even for us. I was born in Madrid and all my relatives are from Madrid but my Spaniardness is just average.

Alonso is from Asturias and they have a saying: Asturias es España y lo demás son tierras conquistadas.

Asturias is Spain and the rest of it is just conquered land, so their Spaniardness is the better than mine. :(

Now that is interesting. I did get that feeling from chatting with freaky. It does seem that one's Spaniardness can change if one swaps political parties. How remarkable a situation.

The last line is priceless, btw.

There are not many black people in former Spanish colonies and they're normaly considered as Spanish as the others. Some Spanish priests complained to the kings about Spaniards slaving Indians because they used to die because of diseases and hard work. It's funny how they had to justify what they did in before God and before the kings, first they said Indians didn't have soul so they could slave them but some good fathers worked to change it and they did it eventually.

I've noticed that race matters less among latinos than anglos. Interesting.

Thank you Andres and others, but I'm sorry all this has flared up and I regret I ever bothered taking offence at maure's bulls##t. I sent him a PM last night saying that he'd gone too ****ing far and expressing my anger at his calling my family a lie. However, I also wrote that I wouldn't bump this topic because I didn't think everyone else should have to read this Sh#t from either of us.

He decided to bump the topic himself and involve you all, for which I am sorry. Then, when you told him to stop, he claims I wanted this reaction from you guys (WTF?) and then started to insult you too. Which none of you deserve - especially you Andres - I know you are just looking for peace.

For myself, I put this whole discussion to bed this morning when I realised that whatever I say he will continue to claim he knows each and every one of us better than we do ourselves. So I just called him a c*nt instead - which was both satisfying and true:D. I won't bother explaining how wrong he is in everything he so obnoxiously assumes about me. It's just not worth it. My wife, my family and I are all happy in our lives and I don't see the need to justify that happiness to him. TBH I don't think he could understand genuine happiness anyway, he seems to believe that every motive, every action, every thought to be base and evil - except his own. It's sad that he has never discovered that most people in the world are actually quite nice (if you are nice to them).

Instead he has discovered (as we all did at the age of 5) that if he pokes, jabs and insults people, they will eventually show him the anger he craves in order to justify further poking, jabbing and biggotry. When we get p**sed off he has his self-fulfilling prophecy. But if a man taunts a llama, then gets his gonads bitten off and then kills the llama in revenge, it does not make him superior, it makes him vile and ball-less. I wonder how it is that during his childhood he learnt to desire the outcome of conflict so much.

Anyway - with that - I have loved chatting with all of you over the past season - our disagreements have been just as enjoyable as our agreements. As usual during the off-season I will be posting less. But I look forward to seeing you all again in March.

Here's to a fantastic F1 season - which is what, after all, we should all be here for.

Take it away Maure - call me a biggot, tell me I have a superiority complex, call me a fascist, tell me my wife will leave me, call me insecure, claim I only want this to end because I'm wrong, call me a racist, call me a hypocrite - whatever you like. You can't take my happiness away from me and you can't make me doubt it either - I wake up every day next to the most beautiful woman in the world and every day we fall deeper in love as we have for the 9 years since we met and as we will continue to do until we're old, ugly and grey. And yes - it sounds corny because it is:wub:.

Dictionary man (crybaby, henceforth) now claims otherwise. To what? To himself.

Unsurprising.

His insults, in plain view for all to see, were never said. His faked outrage is now something that never happened.

The truth remains the same, crybaby. You insulted me because you wanted to hurt me. And you wanted to hurt me because you hurt. It is as simple as that. Of course, you failed like so many others before. And you only hurt yourself further by your failure to hurt others (in this case, me). You then pretended to be offended (bizarre justification yet fun) and Oh Quiet One was fooled by it (probably not any more). The rest of your support crew came blazing insults and making fools of themselves, like so many others before.

Like I said, you seem to be no more than a poser. If anyone had any sense around here, they would be outraged that you insult victims by pretending to pass yourself as one.

Here is my post on the subject again. If you ever grow up, you will realize that, here and now, an adult is treating you as an adult.

So that's all you've got. Trying to pin medals on your chest on account of a family lineage that, guess what, is as unoriginal as they come... only a fool would think otherwise. All human beings come from all human beings. But, hey, when race is as important as it is for you, and since it is now fashionable to claim to have a Cherokee three-times-removed brother-in-law grandfather, you go for broke... and broke you end up.

The truth is hard but it is the truth and here it is. You are a poser. And you are a poser because you think you are no more than a joke, that is, you think you don't deserve any respect. I'm going to prove you wrong once again by giving you a couple of minutes of my life.

First, there is nothing original about you. Peppered thought Asia (and elsewhere), there are bigoted Westerners that feel their nationality/race entitles them to a privilege status. When they don't get it, they cry the are the victims of discrimination. The are just the victims of their own folly.

Second, life is hard and any adult knows so. Being a foreigner only makes life even harder. If you were not a bigoted foreigner, you would spare a moment to acknowledge that Africans, even other Asians, have it far, far worse than you.

Third, you feel entitled to btch about your host country. This is a sure way to identify the bigoted Westerner. Put a few mixed-race foreigners in a room and the whiners are bigoted Westerners. The Africans, Asians, and general normal folk know better than to btch about their host country. They have real problems to deal with. They don't have the luxury of btching.

Forth, there are many ways to spot a bigoted Westerner but one of the easiest is the fact that they are chronically unemployable in their home countries. They have no education to speak of, no skills, nothing but years of nationalist/racial self-entitlement. In Asia, you find them most often employed under the legerdemain of "native English speaking" teachers despite the fact they don't know a single thing about the English language, applied linguistics, or pedagogy. In certain places, they even obtain positions at university level. Unbelievable but true.

Fifth, the bigoted Westerner usually and actually _does_ enjoy privileges because of their nationality/race. For instance, and as mentioned, undeserved employment. Also, they exploit their nationality/race to lure in unsuspecting locals. Commonplace is for the bigoted Westerner to marry a local by fooling them into thinking that their social status will be increased. Most of these marriages, naturally, quickly become abusive and the local runs for her live.

Last, Hollywood has constructed a false image of what a "victim" is for dramatic purposes. The victim seeks justice, revenge, etc. Posers like you don't know better than that image and make fools of themselves by acting it up.

Here are the two basic and necessary characteristics that make a human being a victim. It is this cruel:

1. A victim is a victim because they consider themselves entitled to nothing, n-o-t-h-i-n-g.

2. A victim is a victim because they have a single hope/desire/need/want in the whole world, that is, for the torture to stop.

This is so for the victim of an abusive spouse/partner as it is for the victim of a disease ridden body.

Yet, you feel entitled. It's all over your posts. And not only this is so, but you seek to create victims. You've used race, nationality, even religion to claim to be better than others. You insult and try to humiliate. You run in packs and seek to single out individuals and drown them by numbers. You don't know a single thing about victims beyond Hollywood movies and your role as a victimizer.

I could as easily tell you to go fvck yourself but I prefer to help you out. Besides, even if I wanted to insult you I could never out-do you. No one thinks less of you than yourself. Thus, this post, this demonstration that you are worth it, these few minutes given to you by another human to prove to you that you do deserve the respect you don't think you do.

@Cav: As pointed out before, you never complained about "your" club. And you know I was a fan of your club as well.

Now, to make things clear: I am not a fan of you nor Maure nor nobody and there are no "fan clubs". In grown ups language there is friendship and respect, and out of any of those I base my relationship with people. "Fan clubs" and poopularity contests are something you get over at high school.

But I guess you knew all this all along so, as with Maure (you both do realize how similar your styles are, don't you?) I don't think it's worth discussing any further. After this comes the usual infinite loop and frankly, I am not the mod here, nor anybody's father so I am not obliged to follow this through or even to be fair at all. You are grown up enough to handle your relationships and face the consequences of your own actions.

So, basically, do whatever the **** you want to.

@Cav: As pointed out before, you never complained about "your" club. And you know I was a fan of your club as well.

Now, to make things clear: I am not a fan of you nor Maure nor nobody and there are no "fan clubs". In grown ups language there is friendship and respect, and out of any of those I base my relationship with people. "Fan clubs" and poopularity contests are something you get over at high school.

But I guess you knew all this all along so, as with Maure (you both do realize how similar your styles are, don't you?) I don't think it's worth discussing any further. After this comes the usual infinite loop and frankly, I am not the mod here, nor anybody's father so I am not obliged to follow this through or even to be fair at all. You are grown up enough to handle your relationships and face the consequences of your own actions.

lovely stuff oh Quiet One :clap3:

I've quite enjoyed it

Blah, blah, blah, lots of corny stuff

Now that WAS corny! :P Perhaps Maure is right, Dictionary Man. To the bonfire with you!

Now that WAS corny! :P Perhaps Maure is right, Dictionary Man. To the bonfire with you!

I thought he meant horny. The bonfire would still be useful, though. :D

Good on you to acknowledge that we will obviously do as we please.

Free yourself, my friend, and smile along.

lovely stuff oh Quiet One :clap3:

I've quite enjoyed it

Do help out the unacquainted and report on what it feels to be an arse kisser.

You know, as friends do.

Neither right nor wrong. I'm just absurdly honest and honestly absurd. All else, I find to be fiction.

The bonfire is crybaby's. He'll decide what to do with it. I just won't care.

I thought he meant horny. The bonfire would still be useful, though. :D

The meds must be kicking in because I thought he meant... hell, never mind.

blah blah blah old, ugly and grey

Hey, just a minute there, young, beautiful and not grey. Don't be dragging me into this. At least my wife married me for the fantastic sex, at least that's what she rang up and told me anyway :whistling:

..............At least my wife married me for the fantastic sex, at least that's what she rang up and told me anyway :whistling:

It was you she called? Bollocks. Damn. Right on the vinegar stroke too. Sorry Paul, this is really embarrassing, though to be honest, she didn't have to pay me :P

It was you she called? Bollocks. Damn. Right on the vinegar stroke too. Sorry Paul, this is really embarrassing, though to be honest, she didn't have to pay me :P

That was you?? I'm getting mixed up. I thought you were the one she said had made her realise how good the rest were. I thought your name was John, she kept saying Justin or something :eusa_think::lol:

I think you haven't been around long enough to know who did what.

Seeing as Cavallino dislikes Alonso, I can see why you would come into conflict with him, but he is far more sane than maure

He has.

This is an old bitter poster hiding under a new handle...

Wrong :)

If it were true (which is not) that you are only saying that there are bigots everywhere, why bring it up all?

Because you where insinuating that only white people can be bigoted.

Because all you care is about hiding Western (white, you say) bigots.

Nope. If I see someone being bigoted, I will criticise them regardless of their ethnic origin.

I reckon this in one of those cases when _you_ decide that absolute proof is not needed.

Hypocrite.

Oh, there is plenty of proof, in your posts.

Really? Of all English? Are you saying they are bigots? Or perhaps you are unintentionally explaining how bigoted you yourself are?

Neither, but thanks for confirming your stupidity.

Oh, so you do claim that English are bigoted.

Some of us can be, yes. Like I said though anyone can be bigoted.

And more insults in closing.

Well, yep, you certainly know how to contradict yourself...

You should change your handle to "Manure" it would provide a better reflection on the quality of your posts

That was you?? I'm getting mixed up. I thought you were the one she said had made her realise how good the rest were. I thought your name was John, she kept saying Justin or something :eusa_think::lol:

:lol:

'fraid so Paul, she said your talking about Andres in your sleep drove her to reply to my ad for "love pillows urgently required?", shame I made a typo for my Dove Filled Pillow Company, but that's disleckseeya fer ya. :P

Oh... when a northener says "how good the rest were", the 'were' is a 'was' - and indeed, I needed a rest too :lol:

'fraid so Paul, she said your talking about Andres in your sleep drove her to reply to my ad for "love pillows urgently required?", shame I made a typo for my Dove Filled Pillow Company, but that's disleckseeya fer ya. :P

Oh... when a northener says "how good the rest were", the 'were' is a 'was' - and indeed, I needed a rest too :lol:

Excellent :lol:

Oh and that is a complete lie saying I talk about Andres in my sleep. I talk about him when I am awake and having sex. I am not a complete freak you know..............................wait :eusa_think:

Excellent :lol:

Oh and that is a complete lie saying I talk about Andres in my sleep. I talk about him when I am awake and having sex. I am not a complete freak you know..............................wait :eusa_think:

And, to add insult to injury, you charge me twice as much as John charges your wife! That's preposterous! You think I can't find another?

Actually, I can't. So...you still accept Skype Banking System Cheques, right?

:clap3:

Thank you guys, I'm still laughing. At the end of the day there's something in these forums that you can't find anywhere else. Some harmless humour from some of the members, pearls thrown to pigs like me... Ooops. :eekout:

And, to add insult to injury, you charge me twice as much as John charges your wife! That's preposterous! You think I can't find another?

Actually, I can't. So...you still accept Skype Banking System Cheques, right?

Come on be fair now. You are messier than John and John fires blanks (but don't tell anyone, he told me to keep it secret) so I have to pay for extra precautions with you.

Ohhhhh, that said skype BANKING system cheques. No wonder I haven't been getting paid :eusa_think: