Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JHS

Abu Dhabi

So, this weekend is the last race of the 2010 Formula One championship. I know, it's a sad moment! Now what am I going to watch till March '11?

Anyway, four drivers, one championship.

Will Fernando Alonso take his third title?

Will Mark Webber emulate Jack Brabham and Alan Jones to become Australia's third title winner?

Will Sebastian Vettel beat Lewis Hamilton to become the youngest Formula One champion ever?

Will Lewis Hamilton do the near-impossible and take his second title, continuing Britain's winning form in the sport?

(And never mind that, what about Jenson Button?)

:P

There's only one way to find out. Turn off the phones, place a "do not disturb" sign on your living room door and settle down for what will surely be a historic moment, whoever wins, in this great sport.

If Hamilton were Kimi, F1 were golf, and Abu Dhabi were Dublin, I would cheer there-who, there-what, and there-where.

Most definitely.

Well, then, some 15 minutes for the last GP, the last fight between good and evil, to start.

The honor and good name of the F1 WDC is at stake... or someabouts it's so claimed.

(take that spammers)

If I'm being honest, Webber/Alonso/Hamilton - any of those will do. Don't know what it is, I have a severe aversion to Seb@stard Vettel. That doesn't mean to say if he does win it'll be undeserved.

Hes done well. (said through gritted teeth)

If Hamilton were Kimi, F1 were golf, and Abu Dhabi were Dublin, I would cheer there-who, there-what, and there-where.

Most definitely.

Superb!

If I'm being honest, Webber/Alonso/Hamilton - any of those will do. Don't know what it is, I have a severe aversion to Seb@stard Vettel. That doesn't mean to say if he does win it'll be undeserved.

Being as fair-minded as possible in such matters, I find my emotions running along the same stretch of track re: Mr. Vettel. Some day, sure. Just not now.

I think I mentioned earlier I'm one person removed from the paddock. Well, I opened my mailbox this morning to find some fresh-from-the-grid F1 nonsense...

If I tell you some driver what a "reprimand", who would you guess that was?

It's even more amusing when, it turns out, some Brit journalists are complaining because the driver to advice (i.e., to cheer on) Whiting for this GP is Italian. WTF! How come being British does not matter yet other nationalities are a-priori suspect of wrongdoing? Honestly, you Brits around here, will you finally admit that your journalists are just discarded clowns?

I think it was the late Murray who once claimed the BBC was the best/most whatever. Up your F-duck, my friend.

Being as fair-minded as possible in such matters, I find my emotions running along the same stretch of track re: Mr. Vettel. Some day, sure. Just not now.

I hope nando will win; or Webber. I hope Vettel no!

You guys.

Stop blaming Vettel for what you don't dare say/feel about Hamilton (friendly advice here).

Hammys wheel went over the white line...big f'ing deal...and Button was 4km over the speed limit because he missed the braking point...again...big f'ing deal. You're a repetitious bore, Maureen.

You guys.

Stop blaming Vettel for what you don't dare say/feel about Hamilton (friendly advice here).

The only reason why I wouldn't mind Vettel wining is to take the youngest champion from Hamilton,

otherwise I would prefer Nando and Webbo in that order, but I would be happy is webbo takes it too.

Hammys wheel went over the white line...big f'ing deal...and Button was 4km over the speed limit because he missed the braking point...again...big f'ing deal. You're a repetitious bore, Maureen.

I don't see you making excuses for other drivers when they do the same as these two, little pakeha...

I don't see you making excuses for other drivers when they do the same as these two, little pakeha...

I don't see you making noises when other drivers do the same either, you big ****wit retard. Like I say, your views towards certain drivers is just a bore. You're a bore. But I'm sure you're smiling. Because you're a retard that doesn't know any better.

And for the fourth time, stop calling me "pakeha", as I am not. Oh that's right, you're a retard and wouldn't understand the concept of being asked not to call some one something. Oh? You want me to stop calling you a retard. Well, maybe I might after you stop calling people biggots, racists, nationalists, hypocrites, or anything else that tickles your fancy at the time. You're nothing but an arrogant git that thinks people care what your paranoid delusions are.

Now go walk and smile to your little hearts content.

I don't see you making noises when other drivers do the same either, you big ****wit retard. Like I say, your views towards certain drivers is just a bore. You're a bore. But I'm sure you're smiling. Because you're a retard that doesn't know any better.

And for the fourth time, stop calling me "pakeha", as I am not. Oh that's right, you're a retard and wouldn't understand the concept of being asked not to call some one something. Oh? You want me to stop calling you a retard. Well, maybe I might after you stop calling people biggots, racists, nationalists, hypocrites, or anything else that tickles your fancy at the time. You're nothing but an arrogant git that thinks people care what your paranoid delusions are.

Now go walk and smile to your little hearts content.

Your insults are irrelevant, grumpy, you just need a change of diapers...

I didn't mentioned Hamilton or Button. You did... amusing.

I don't justify any driver more than any other. You do... amusing.

And like I said before, like pakeha, I lived in New Zealand and, unlike you, I can read dictionaries, I have Maori friends, and _importantly_ I know that the _only_ people that consider the word "pakeha" offensive are bigoted pakehas. Thus, I call you pakeha. Thus, it psses you off. Thus, I smile.

I think I mentioned earlier I'm one person removed from the paddock. Well, I opened my mailbox this morning to find some fresh-from-the-grid F1 nonsense...

If I tell you some driver what a "reprimand", who would you guess that was?

It's even more amusing when, it turns out, some Brit journalists are complaining because the driver to advice (i.e., to cheer on) Whiting for this GP is Italian. WTF! How come being British does not matter yet other nationalities are a-priori suspect of wrongdoing? Honestly, you Brits around here, will you finally admit that your journalists are just discarded clowns?

I think it was the late Murray who once claimed the BBC was the best/most whatever. Up your F-duck, my friend.

Here is my post again, little pakeha. Everything you say, your fantasies.

So, your tantrum comes from... what? That I bring up the English press? It only shows what a WASP bigot you are. Nothing new.

The handling of the Ferrari, particularly Massa's looked positively evil in FP2. They better hope they correct that, otherwise they are looking at 4th on the grid in a best case scenario.

Hmm - looking at P1 & 2 It looks like Webber and Alonso are slightly back from Vettel and Hamilton.

We'll see what happens in qually. Both RB and Ferrari may benefit from mixing up their strategies especially with Massa and Vettel's cars.

Should post this in this thread - for the nerds amongst us...

winner.html

What I really dislike about Vettel more than anything is his 1 fingered salutes when he wins. Comes across at total arrogance.....

What I really dislike about Vettel more than anything is his 1 fingered salutes when he wins. Comes across at total arrogance.....

Vettel is better than Hamilton.

That is all there is to the "hate-Vettel" campaign.

We still don't know for sure if he's better, that's the problem. Hamilton was looking good until his back-to-back crashes. Vettel has been looking good at times, but he's not a good overtaker, and that's what Hamilton has when he's inspired that makes him fun to watch. For me only time will tell, and that won't happen still for some years. As of now I can only be biased towards the driver I dislike less of the two... but they have been going in role reversal for a while! Too hard XD

We still don't know for sure if he's better, that's the problem. Hamilton was looking good until his back-to-back crashes. Vettel has been looking good at times, but he's not a good overtaker, and that's what Hamilton has when he's inspired that makes him fun to watch. For me only time will tell, and that won't happen still for some years. As of now I can only be biased towards the driver I dislike less of the two... but they have been going in role reversal for a while! Too hard XD

Well, Vettel has outperformed Hamilton with worse cars and for far longer. Now Vettel has a beter car and Hamilton does not even appear in his rear-view mirrors.

Hamilton best run (and a great one too) were his first few races in F1, several years back. Since then, he's being the best of the worst and only just (two seasons back). Other than that, cranes, scandals, reprimands, and little else.

But even if Vettel was "even" on Hamilton, he is still a threat to spur the hatred on. It's always being the Hamilton's fans way of doing things.

Beyond the lewisterics nonsense, however, the truth is that Vettel's performance is going the Hamilton's way (down, down, down) as RBR is entitling him to do as he pleases. So, who knows, come next season, Vettel and Hamilton could be equally sucky.

I was working today and will be working tomorrow. Shouldn't mean anything to you folks except that I post when I work. Beware.

I did 4 1/2 hours of enduro today and my entire body hurts.

You guys.

:lol:

Vettel is a bitch, and that is that.

Hamilton, Im not bothered by. Button didn't do a Kova and let himself be shafted good and proper by Lewis. The only thing Kova didnt do was let the press catch him dressed up as Ron Dennis.

Qually! Comon Petrov!!!!!!!

Yey, come on Trulli!!!!!

The only thing Kova didnt do was let the press catch him dressed up as Ron Dennis.

Now that's a fact.