Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JHS

Abu Dhabi

IT'S A FUUCKING CONSPIRACY! SCHUMI PURPOSELY HAD THAT ACCIDENT SO THAT ROSBERG AND THE RENOS COULD PIT EARLY AND OVERTAKE ALONSO! OFF WITH SCHUMI'S HEAD!

Maybe but as I am one of those hypocrites in here I enjoyed

congrats to all vettel fans - he drove a superb race.

commiserations to the alonso fans - he came close and had an amazing second haf of the season.

will be intrigued to hear who called his early stop - the team or him - we'll probably never know - wouldn't have been nice to be in their garage as the realisation sank in.

mark won't be happy either.

You're cute when you're angry. Kiss, kiss, nom, nom!

I wouldn't be so happy if I were you...I promised to be your gf if Alonso won...:P

I wouldn't be so happy if I were you...I promised to be your gf if Alonso won...:P

Alonso won the WDC in the F1 videogame. You *have* to keep up your promise. In real life , not in sim city!

RedBull´s choice won! -or you think Webbo had the same car the last 5 races? Stefano you screwed it up! Nando lost the WC for his early pit stop. Whatever Red Bull had the best car by far, and if they have had the best driver the WC should be over 5 races ago!

RedBull´s choice won! -or you think Webbo had the same car the last 5 races? Stefano you screwed it up! Nando lost the WC for his early pit stop. Whatever Red Bull had the best car by far, and if they have had the best driver the WC should be over 5 races ago!

As you can see, they don't need the best dirver. :naughty: