Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JHS

Abu Dhabi

Your insults are irrelevant, grumpy, you just need a change of diapers...

I didn't mentioned Hamilton or Button. You did... amusing.

I don't justify any driver more than any other. You do... amusing.

And like I said before, like pakeha, I lived in New Zealand and, unlike you, I can read dictionaries, I have Maori friends, and _importantly_ I know that the _only_ people that consider the word "pakeha" offensive are bigoted pakehas. Thus, I call you pakeha. Thus, it psses you off. Thus, I smile.

Hay Maure, due to your emotional outburst re "pakeha", I just thought I throw my 10 cent's worth in-----I'm a white New Zealander borne and bred from white New Zealanders, and proud of it, and if I'm called a pakeha by a Maori I'm happy because he/she's speaking their language, BUT, if a white person or a bloody foreigner calls me a pakeha I'm NOT HAPPY! Strange things, us humans!!!!!

PK.

Believe me... I was reading these forums for a long time with no participation, until I was so fed

up from the comments of people like him and Cavalino that I decided to join.

Ignoring you will be difficult, but worth the effort.

You must be really bored Steve if you commenting on a message from 6 odd weeks ago.....go have a baby already!!

Hay Maure, due to your emotional outburst re "pakeha", I just thought I throw my 10 cent's worth in-----I'm a white New Zealander borne and bred from white New Zealanders, and proud of it, and if I'm called a pakeha by a Maori I'm happy because he/she's speaking their language, BUT, if a white person or a bloody foreigner calls me a pakeha I'm NOT HAPPY! Strange things, us humans!!!!!

PK.

The real irony is that pakeha just means "not Maori"....so everyone else in the world is pakeha...black, Chinese, yellow, green or red...doesn't matter...all pakeha. So even he is pakeha.

You must be really bored Steve if you commenting on a message from 6 odd weeks ago.....go have a baby already!!

I'm not even sure the dude will post again, I think he got tired of my Alonso bashing :D

I'm not even sure the dude will post again, I think he got tired of my Alonso bashing :D

Whats that? Kimi is Sh#t? Oh ok then. :P

I'm joking Brad, I swear I wont do it again. Would you tell me off if I did? :naughty::lol:

Happy new year, dude.

....And yet another train rally car wreck made from a TF1 thread has been F1 driver. :)

Oh! How could you say such a thing! Brad will not be happy with you..... :o

....And yet another train wreck made from a TF1 thread. :)

Welcome back, Superkimi.

:P

Oh! How could you say such a thing! Brad will not be happy with you..... :o

Nicely played. :P

Welcome back, Superkimi.

:P

Hello! :)