Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Fernando So Not Full Of Grace

So lets see what we have here.

I guess its alright for:-

Senna to have punched Irvine

Villeneuve to have grabbed Montoya by the throat

Schumacher to have bashed the crap out of Hill's car in anger.

Coulthard giving old Mikeyboy the finger more than a few times.

More than one driver dangerously brake-testing the other (this was one of Montoya's tricks on JPM)

Sebast*rd Vettel publicly calling his team mate 'crazy'

Villeneuve storming over to Eddie Irvine and having a right go

Zonta giving the finger to a track marshall.

And OH! What is THIS? Saint Kimi giving the finger to Liuzzi.

Kimi again, losing the plot.

So, I guess this thread is a joke and a waste of time, clearly hypocritical and clearly insane.

Ok....

Who wouldn't want to punch Irvine??? I can't believe anyone actually needed an excuse. The shoe maker should have punched him just for having to wear the same colour as him.

Wrong throat, wrong action. It should have been Connie's and a whole different expression

Disgusting, an outrage. Wait, it was Schumi?? Ok, that's fine.

Absolutely despicable. Anyone giving the finger should be banned from racing. Unless it's Kimi or Schumi.

Many drivers have done this. Despicable. Unless it turns out that you actually meant Schumi did it, then it would be ok.

Despicable.

Pussy. Either punch him or don't bother wasting the energy. Talking never achieves anything.

Despicable.

When Kimi gives someone the finger it's funny. It has a sense of comic timing that is completely lost on other drivers :lol:

When Kimi gives someone the finger it's funny. It has a sense of comic timing that is completely lost on other drivers :lol:

You're talking about the finger, right? :eusa_think:

I think we've seen most top drivers displaying a lack of class at some time or another.

Emotins run high and actions are taken / words spoken before they really think it through.

It's never nice to see no matter who does it - Alonso in this instace, but we've seen similar boo hoos from Webber, Hamilton and Vettel.

The only driver that seems to have a level head when things don't go his way is Button. You have to hand it to him, he deals with bad luck in a very mature manner.

He has no blood... only water in his veins...

HAHAHAHAHAAH, I've forgotten how hilarious the 2nd one was when he pushed the photographer away from his bag.

Now Steph, listen carefully my dear, we had many instances where driver's have pointed midddle finger's due to a reason, justified. What freaky essentially has pointed out, is Alonso not having the balls to overtake and then blaming that inability on Petrov, unjustifyably. I mean, just overtake the guy and win your championship. That easy. Also, did Petrov do anythin illegal, did'nt hear that he was summoned by the stewards?

In the 2nd clip Kimi and the Ferrari aid continually told the photographer to back off away from his bag, and when he did'nt, nessasarily action was taken. Also, Lewis Hamilton told the world Kimi is a gentleman, which tell me how his rivals perceived him :D

Unfortunately Alonso is just a d#ckhead, the guy attracts bad attention wherever he goes

:clap3: Thanks Steph for the videos but Brad is right, drivers do that all the time but the difference is that Petrov was doing what he is suppose to do, in this case I can not say what he is being paid to do because he is the one paying, but he did everything right, there was no reason for reaction from Alonso as he has noone to blame but himself, anyway, this is the first time I see the second video and it is sooo funy :lol:

I know. But I was just baiting Brad and Tommy and it worked! I was just trolling a bit coz I like seeing Braddybaby get angry about Alonso! He's usually so cool and collected and thats not normal. Tommy's been baiting me all year about JB! :lol:

I wont do it again, only a bit of fun!

@Paul - back in 96, I was 19/20. I didnt want to punch The Swerve! I'd wanted to grab him and be a very naughty girl!

He's repulsive now. Not in a million centuries. And he's an idiotic prick.

I know. But I was just baiting Brad and Tommy and it worked! I was just trolling a bit coz I like seeing Braddybaby get angry about Alonso! He's usually so cool and collected and thats not normal. Tommy's been baiting me all year about JB! :lol:

:lol:

I wont do it again, only a bit of fun!

No, don't stop doing it, I enjoy it, because of this I watched that video of Kimi pushing the photographer, I am just waiting for my kids to come from school to show them this video so keep it up.

@Paul - back in 96, I was 19/20. I didnt want to punch The Swerve! I'd wanted to grab him and be a very naughty girl!

He's repulsive now. Not in a million centuries. And he's an idiotic prick.

You mean like push him over or get him to look through a telescope with black boot polish around the eyecup or something???

He has no blood... only water in his veins...

kimi? - no that was vodka.

HAHAHAHAHAAH, I've forgotten how hilarious the 2nd one was when he pushed the photographer away from his bag.

Now Steph, listen carefully my dear, we had many instances where driver's have pointed midddle finger's due to a reason, justified. What freaky essentially has pointed out, is Alonso not having the balls to overtake and then blaming that inability on Petrov, unjustifyably. I mean, just overtake the guy and win your championship. That easy. Also, did Petrov do anythin illegal, did'nt hear that he was summoned by the stewards?

In the 2nd clip Kimi and the Ferrari aid continually told the photographer to back off away from his bag, and when he did'nt, nessasarily action was taken. Also, Lewis Hamilton told the world Kimi is a gentleman, which tell me how his rivals perceived him :D

Unfortunately Alonso is just a d#ckhead, the guy attracts bad attention wherever he goes

Oh! I see.. I understand your posts better now if you think there's ever a justification to point the middle finger in F1.... and of course you laugh when he pushed the photographer, Kimi was completely entiltled to do so

since he ask him several times... next time I'll try that to see how it goes. Kimi is a gentleman? and you believe Lewis?

More than one driver dangerously brake-testing the other (this was one of Montoya's tricks on JPM)

So, I guess this thread is a joke and a waste of time, clearly hypocritical and clearly insane.

I completely agree, fist waving is nothing compared to some of those things but....

Lolwut?

I agree on Cav's part and I never thought of the fact that it was Renault(as in Alonso's former team) that it was blocking him, I would expect Petrov to move aside for him given the relationship between Alonso and Renault, maybe Alonso was expecting that move too, probably he thought "great a Renault ahead, they will make things easier for me" but not, they didn't and that prove that Alonso knew about the crashgate and he jumped the start. :P

I dont think Nando and Reno have a good relationship atm. not that it has turned bad though..once you leave a team, they are your rivals and vice versa...no mercy...you cant expect a Ferrari to move over for Schuni, unless the driver of the red car is caught napping....like it already happened once.

I completely agree, fist waving is nothing compared to some of those things but....

Some of you will laugh at me for posting this, I don't blame you.

Fist waving is not what Alonso did, he did an Italian gesture that shows disapproval or frustration with someone or something.

Still nothing to be proud about but a quite different thing to fist waving.

I hope you enjoyed the lesson.

Arrivederci.

I dont think Nando and Reno have a good relationship atm. not that it has turned bad though..once you leave a team, they are your rivals and vice versa...no mercy...you cant expect a Ferrari to move over for Schuni, unless the driver of the red car is caught napping....like it already happened once.

:lol: that's a good one.

I just think Alonso was signifying to his wife the best way to release his frustration when he got home. :)

Some of you will laugh at me for posting this, I don't blame you.

Fist waving is not what Alonso did, he did an Italian gesture that shows disapproval or frustration with someone or something.

Still nothing to be proud about but a quite different thing to fist waving.

I hope you enjoyed the lesson.

Arrivederci.

I'm on your side.... but Alonso is Spanish. :shrug:

Meh. A guy gets to the end of a tough year, then vents his frustration a little foolishly perhaps... ooh, he waved a couple or three fingers..... and the world (aka Totalf1 forum) jumps on his back. Sheesh.

I'm not a fan of the guy (him, the man) from what I've seen on teevo (poss wrong of me, but I'm only human :huh: ), but as an F1 driver he's bloody good and provided us ('cept Cav :lol: ) with some great entertainment - so cut him some slack or I'll start a thread on pansy overpaid football 'players' that cheat on their wives, goz on the pitch, have sh1t taste in cars, can't even run for an hour, and call "foul" every time they enter a penalty area.

As sportsmen go, I think we follow a sport where the 'players' represent the sport fairly well. Apart from those with 'Piquet' and 'Nelson' in their name :lol:

@AleHop: Thanks for the vid, excellent! Wonder if that's where they got the idea for song on the icecream ad... "Justa one Cornuto, geev eet to mee................."

:P

I think we've seen most top drivers displaying a lack of class at some time or another.

Emotins run high and actions are taken / words spoken before they really think it through.

It's never nice to see no matter who does it - Alonso in this instace, but we've seen similar boo hoos from Webber, Hamilton and Vettel.

The only driver that seems to have a level head when things don't go his way is Button. You have to hand it to him, he deals with bad luck in a very mature manner.

You forgot one other driver...

I still can't believe Alonso fans are trying to justify his lack of sportsman spirit. Unbelievable. All the above facts are pointless here.

I still can't believe Alonso fans are trying to justify his lack of sportsman spirit. Unbelievable. All the above facts are pointless here.

What do you mean by that? is she secretly an Alonso's fan and is misleading us making all of us believe that she actually a Button follower? if you have some more info about that I am willing to pay to hear about it :naughty:

Just as your own very valuable input is.

Not.

I suggest you check your facts the next time you reply. Firstly, I'm not an Alonso fan. Secondly, on page 2 - read further down the page. I said I was baiting (joking about) with two other members.

Crying out loud, when will people use their brain AND READ THE THREAD BEFORE JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS?

What do you mean by that? is she secretly an Alonso's fan and is misleading us making all of us believe that she actually a Button follower? if you have some more info about that I am willing to pay to hear about it :naughty:

:lol: Busted!

[quote name='Kopite Girl' timestamp='1290012890' post='326196']
I'm on your side.... but Alonso is Spanish. :shrug:
[/quote]
We do it in Spain too but not as much as Italians. I know some Argentinians and they do it some times too, they're mix Italians and Spanish. Alonso speaks fluent Italian and he drives for Ferrari so he's surrounded by Italians 200 days a year. I know what I'm talking about. He's been linked to Italy since he was a child, a bit like Kubica. Then his manager was Briatore when he was still very young, his personal trainer/physiotherapist is Fabrizio Borra for many years, his sister is married with an Italian who works for Fabrizio and is Alonso's personal trainer outside Europe... In Spain or Italy fist waving is a very agressive gesture against someone and very uncommon unless you really want to have a fight. It's only acceptable as a celbration when your team scores a goal or you have won something which was not the case.

[quote name='medilloni' timestamp='1290013879' post='326198']
@AleHop: Thanks for the vid, excellent! Wonder if that's where they got the idea for song on the icecream ad... "Justa one Cornuto, geev eet to mee................."

:P
[/quote]
I think that vid explains why Pablo said that [font="Verdana"][i]Kimi's finger has a sense of comic timing that is completely lost on other drivers. [/i][font="Arial"]In 3 years time Kimi's finger got some of the Italian timing I guess. [/font][i]:) [/i][/font]