Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Fernando So Not Full Of Grace

I forgot to mention _again_ that reporting my posts for no other reason than they are posted _WORKS_... if be "working" you understand lynching which is the case.

So, you guys that have nothing but insults, now you know. Hit that "report" button and the moderator "warns me".

Of course, I don't give a fck. I've reported myself. But it would be amusing to be banned from the forums for the outrageous crime of posting.

Work with me, mob!!!

Let's keep the Alonso hatred rolling, people, move it along, move it along, no other topic matters, hate Alonso, hate Alonso, move it along, move it along, post your hatred for Alonso, move it along, move it along,...

It's so easy to get distracted from the most important subject in F1... as far as this mob is concerned.

Hate Alonso.

That's all this thread is about. That's all this forum is about.

Alonso's eyebrows are as "formidable, frightening, overwhelming, alarming, awe-inspiring and magnificent as his talent"

r_2005-11-30T201629-4.jpg

XPB_082ZQ4H0592WLD04OJKE9-3.jpg

Sorry, it's the best I could do.

As for replacing you, there can only be one Maure - surely!

My eyebrows aren't much better. I guess that means I identify with Alonso, and as a bigot who only likes people with prominent eyebrows (plural, though, I discriminate against mono-, uni-, and omnibrowed people) that are a different color than one's hair, I guess I have a driver to support.

Works well....

Should have done this years ago...

post-2050-037449700 1290218056_thumb.png

Facts I know about Alonso at Mclaren - he was involved corporate espionage with De La Rosa and sold out the team to protect himself, he struggled to keep up with a rookie, he tried to hold on to pole position by making sure his teammate didn't get out in time to get a lap in, by blocking the pit area for his team. Those are facts for anyone who doesn't subscribe to the maure world view. Any extenuating circumstances don't change these facts and makes him at least equally responsible for whatever transpired in his time at Mclaren.

Nicely put. It amazes me that people can defend Alonso when it was revealed he knew about McLaren having Ferrari's stolen data/plans etc. That is fact. He emails to PDR and his thinking wasn't one of this is wrong, I don't want to a part of it, rather let's work out how to use this stolen information. One thing to add was Alonso in relation to Piquet Jr's crash in Singapore. I still believe he knew about it beforehand, and or immediately after wards. This guy has been in far too many instances where his answer to the media is a shrug of "I don't know anything". I've hated Schumacher for years, but I'm almost to the point where I think Alonso is far more dishonest.

More Alonso lynching. Super.

Yeah, yeah, KoolMonkey, Alonso and Alonso and Alonso and Alonso ALONE is to be blamed for the stolen Ferrari data.

In fact, a lewisteric colleague of yours PROVED that it was Alonso and Alonso ALONE who did the deed. His "reasoning" was absurd and impossible to maintain _but_ he was cheered on anyway because...

... because hating Alonso is the raison d'être of this forum.

Nicely put. It amazes me that people can defend Alonso when it was revealed he knew about McLaren having Ferrari's stolen data/plans etc. That is fact. He emails to PDR and his thinking wasn't one of this is wrong, I don't want to a part of it, rather let's work out how to use this stolen information. One thing to add was Alonso in relation to Piquet Jr's crash in Singapore. I still believe he knew about it beforehand, and or immediately after wards. This guy has been in far too many instances where his answer to the media is a shrug of "I don't know anything". I've hated Schumacher for years, but I'm almost to the point where I think Alonso is far more dishonest.

Man I LOVE this thread!!!!!!!!

I've always insisted he knew beforehand!!!!

Uh, oh, uh, oh, lewisterics are now bringing in absolute proof about Alonso masterminding Piqute's crash Singapore.

I mean, could anyone prove me wrong and get it on with some Alonso bashing?

Come on! Alonso hating is THE MOST IMPORTANT issue in F1... unless, this forum is... no, no, NO. Can't be. Can't be. Can't be. Can't be. Can't be.

(Also, please report me for posting. When asked for a reason for reporting me, say "he posted again". Much appreciated.)

What have we learned?

Alonso is to blame for everything.

Have a thought? No, you don't. Alonso stole it from you.

Any interesting discussion going on in the forum? Nope. Alonso does not let it happen.

He was on TV complaining about Petrov not moving over to him.

Team orders and crash to make Alonso win orders only apply to your own team buddy...

As Brundle said, 'get real son'.

It's a stunning lack of class even by his standards, don't forget this is the driver who literally gives the finger to his fans.

I can't help but point out the class shown by a certain M. Schumacher on losing the championship in the last race, to him and to Hakkinen.

What you said.

Your thread sums up the season for the likes of you... ok, ok, sums up F1 for the likes of you.

Of course, I don't give a fck. I've reported myself. But it would be amusing to be banned from the forums for the outrageous crime of posting.

I think you'll find that people dislike you because you purposely derail threads with your pointless trolling

To make your post at least marginally worthy, you should have added your utter shock at people still defendeng McLaren (including Ron, Lewis and Martin Whitmarsh) for STEALING those plans in first place, as well as condemning Alonso for KNOWING that McLaren stole them. That is fact :whistling: In any case, thanks to Ron making Nando sign a non-disclosure clause when Nando left (and Ron always managed to bring back to attention that clause when talking about the situation back then) it will be hard for the people to know much more of what happened in 2007.

As for the crashgate. just like the situation in 2007 (which both were discussed to death), it is even more simple: go check the posts at the time, read the oh so many reasons about why the cheating, backstabbing, double agent, weasel Nando is the last person you would like to let into such a conspiracy, mostly when all he had to do is race as usual to reap the rewards and bring any new evidence better that the usual "I've always thought that he should have known beforehand". That's not enough to be worth another nauseating thread on the crashgate.

Other than that, you will notice that the most rabid fans of Alonso in this thread (I think they were Alex and myself...contrary to people's thoughts the ALonso legion was always rather small) and you will notice that we always in one way or another condemned his wrongdoings (yes, even the AWFUL FIST OF DEATH AND ETERNAL DAMNATION that Nando gave to Petrov). :lol:

Nando is, in my eyes, a shy, introverted guy. Good traits (on track skills aside): he is not your average corporate drone, he usually speaks his mind, which means that when he is mad, you can tell he is mad, but also that you can actually tell that his happiness is genuine, something that in most drivers (and, actually in most posters here lately) seems closer to a lot of resentment hidden behind a smile, . Bad traits: he distrusts the whole world, he has no tolerance to competition, he wants people to acknowledge he is the best rather than prove it, and he is hardly any fun in any interview. On track, he is the guy that in 6 years was a firm candidate for the title in 4 occasions, running for 3 different teams, had the most amazing duels on track, transmits a love and passion for all aspects in F1 like no other driver (his mails with PDR are also proof of that!) and to dislike his on track performances because you don't like his brows would be a sin as unforgivable as not enjoying Prost's performances only because you rooted for Senna. I never enjoyed Mansell's drives, I admit it. Never quite got the acquired taste. You have also noticed that I only rarely enjoyed Kimi or Button's performances. But that has nothing to do with my like/dislike for their personalities. I like Button's personality, I laughed many times at Kimi's occurrences. I seriously dislike Vettel and Lewis' personalities. I still enjoyed this year's races from Lewis immensely. I still consider Vettel the most "deserving" of all of them (and I said that before he actually became a WDC, mind you :o)

NO matter how many times you insist, my friend, or how many people says so. That is not enough to make it a fact :P

Don't post those! Alehop's computer will get all hot and bothered!! :o

Fantastic brows though, huh. If an alien was passing by the Earth collecting "brows of the Universe", Freddy would surely be towards the top of their shopping list

:lol:

Just like you said Alonso even said in one of his emails that "we need to find out how this work" talking about the gases used for Ferrari to fill the tire and make them work, so yes he knew about, he was a big part of it and yes he sold the team to save himself, I also believe he was part of the crashgate and he knew about it, otherwise he wouldn't need another immunity for FIA to blow the whistle AGAIN, obviously that's part of thim, that's how he is, not a team player unless the whole team is working for him and just for him, he was complaining about how aggresive Petrov was according to his lame excuse for his reaction in the last race but I haven't heard form Maure or any other one of those who always talk about double standards comparing Petrov aggresiveness to that of Alonso when he overtook Massa while Massa was heading to the pits almost causing an accident and forcing Massa out fo the track after taking evasive action, yes Petrov was took aggresive because he didn't let the lady with the red skirt to be first. :P

Of course he knew, even those who base their claims on evidences know that he knew, that's why they are looking for evidences to show that he didn't know anything about it. :naughty:

Blah, blah, blah.

Two things are a certainty on this board, seemingly. Kimi bashing and Fernando bashing.

Shame.

Blah, blah, blah.

Two things are a certainty on this board, seemingly. Kimi bashing and Fernando bashing.

Shame.

You forgot Alonso bashing :naughty:

Blah, blah, blah.

Shame.

Indeed it is. I wont deny my part yet it is usually done in retaliation, or purely light hearted.

But Russ is right. Maybe i'd be one of the more intelligent members with a shoe size of 9.

Yeah pretty big for a female! I blame my fathers genes!

Indeed it is. I wont deny my part yet it is usually done in retaliation, or purely light hearted.

But Russ is right. Maybe i'd be one of the more intelligent members with a shoe size of 9.

Ewwwwwww gross...chicks with big feet...ewww ewww ewww :P

There's a comment in there somewhere I'm sure :lol:

Hear hear. Alonso is a farce. Petrov drove the race of his life. Alonso's gesticulation towards Petrov after the race will only fuel his detractors even more. It was uncalled for. Secondly, Petrov didn't put a foot wrong. Did Alonso think since he won 2x WDCs with Renault, then put in another two pathetic years with them after coming back from McLaren with his bottle and blankie, that they would be kissing his a**? Flav's not there anymore oh monobrowed one. What a twit. Sadly his minions will arrive at some point and claim he s**ts rainbows and that it was all X's fault.

Any one of the hate post would do.

Here is this one...

... for this is all these "F1 fans" had to say hours after the 2010 finished.