Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Fernando So Not Full Of Grace

My eyebrows aren't much better. I guess that means I identify with Alonso, and as a bigot who only likes people with prominent eyebrows (plural, though, I discriminate against mono-, uni-, and omnibrowed people) that are a different color than one's hair, I guess I have a driver to support.

Should have done this years ago...

post-2050-037449700 1290218056_thumb.png

will save you a lot of time....but you could once in a while click 'view it anyway' just to giggle once in a while...

btw....that screen shot looks like he is certainly going around shaging everyone's legs for attention...post after post after post!! :blink: ...man! I wish I had half the free time he has....I could use that time to repaint my Mclaren F1 (scale model ofcourse) to the colours of LM. phiew!

Ewwwwwww gross...chicks with big feet...ewww ewww ewww :P

Old chinese Clarky Proverb:

bloke with small c*ck worse than girl with big feet :P:lol:

Maure, if you're over 13 years old, you're absolutely embarrassing. Grow up. You're trolling and I no longer have any tolerance for you now that you're only goal is to take a dump on the forum. You were impossible to deal with in the beginning and now you're just being an attention whore. It's a shame; you had a nice blog there for a while.

And now it's time to find out how well the "Manage Ignored Users" function works. Hopefully well...

:rolleyes:

Random hate post that I'm using to make sure this uber important thread goes to the top.

Yeah Heikki was just Sh#t :P

Facts I know about Alonso at Mclaren - he was involved corporate espionage with De La Rosa and sold out the team to protect himself, he struggled to keep up with a rookie, he tried to hold on to pole position by making sure his teammate didn't get out in time to get a lap in, by blocking the pit area for his team. Those are facts for anyone who doesn't subscribe to the maure world view. Any extenuating circumstances don't change these facts and makes him at least equally responsible for whatever transpired in his time at Mclaren.

Random hate post that I'm using to make sure this uber important thread goes to the top.

Yeah Heikki was just Sh#t :P

Facts I know about Alonso at Mclaren - he was involved corporate espionage with De La Rosa and sold out the team to protect himself, he struggled to keep up with a rookie, he tried to hold on to pole position by making sure his teammate didn't get out in time to get a lap in, by blocking the pit area for his team. Those are facts for anyone who doesn't subscribe to the maure world view. Any extenuating circumstances don't change these facts and makes him at least equally responsible for whatever transpired in his time at Mclaren.

Yes - absolutely!

Alonso was the instigator of the entire "Spygate" affair - also incorrectly named "Stepneygate." The two poor souls, Nigel Stepney and Mike Coughlan (and his wife) were mere scapegoats. Furthermore, it is rumoured that Alonso blackmailed Mr Dennis into accepting the Ferrari documents and physically forced him to read the documents.

Alonso is just pure evil....

Old chinese Clarky Proverb:

bloke with small c*ck worse than girl with big feet :P:lol:

Yeah, I feel sorry for those guys.

Just like you said Alonso even said in one of his emails that "we need to find out how this work" talking about the gases used for Ferrari to fill the tire and make them work, so yes he knew about, he was a big part of it and yes he sold the team to save himself, I also believe he was part of the crashgate and he knew about it, otherwise he wouldn't need another immunity for FIA to blow the whistle AGAIN, obviously that's part of thim, that's how he is, not a team player unless the whole team is working for him and just for him, he was complaining about how aggresive Petrov was according to his lame excuse for his reaction in the last race but I haven't heard form Maure or any other one of those who always talk about double standards comparing Petrov aggresiveness to that of Alonso when he overtook Massa while Massa was heading to the pits almost causing an accident and forcing Massa out fo the track after taking evasive action, yes Petrov was took aggresive because he didn't let the lady with the red skirt to be first. :P

The disloyalty of Petrov and Renault! It just astounds me! These two entities owe a LOT to Alonso.

Firstly Renault - Alonso gave them 2 WDC's and then a couple of wins when their car was just Sh#t house.

Now to Vitaly, if Alonso hadn't left for greener pastures, Petrov would still be sculling vodka shots in Mother Russia, or even worse, racing for Lotus.

So it was perfectly logical for Freddy to expect a little back scratching for the sacrifice he has made in the name of Renault and hence Petrov.

Totally double crossed :nono1:

:clap3:

So if we continue with your line of thought......if the Bunnies and the Storm make the grand final, the Storm should throw Inglis some intercept passes so he can score for the Bunnies, because the Storm owes so much to Inglis?

So if we continue with your line of thought......if the Bunnies and the Storm make the grand final, the Storm should throw Inglis some intercept passes so he can score for the Bunnies, because the Storm owes so much to Inglis?

Not all.

They should simply hand the ball to him and clear a path to the try line.

:P

Dear Mr Maure,

Please return to hopsital as soon as possible. We have found bits in a petri dish that we left out. Your mind tank, or fleshy thinky box, will currently be inoperative.

Regards,

Ian Christoper Brains

Senior consulting surgeon.

There you go.

Yes - absolutely!

Alonso was the instigator of the entire "Spygate" affair - also incorrectly named "Stepneygate." The two poor souls, Nigel Stepney and Mike Coughlan (and his wife) were mere scapegoats. Furthermore, it is rumoured that Alonso blackmailed Mr Dennis into accepting the Ferrari documents and physically forced him to read the documents.

Alonso is just pure evil....

Amusing isn't it?

We have had an odd Autumn this year in Japan and, yes, Alonso is to blame for it.

Amusing isn't it?

We have had an odd Autumn this year in Japan and, yes, Alonso is to blame for it.

You see, you got all wrong, since the last race we are blaming Petrov for anything that may come to your mind, so Petrov is the one to blame for that as he is the one to blame for Alonso loosing the championship, got it now? if you still don't get it as Muzza about it. :naughty:

Guys, the bloody cheater, uncultured prima donna is not worth so much attention. He is a nobody. Next year there will be another double world champ and Alonso will soon be forgotten. So there is no need to discuss him so much here.

Sadly he will go on and ignore that letter because the crucial part of the brains are still in your table. what have you done to him Doctor? he has actually become worse....do you think a blow to his head with a hammer bring him back to sense for time being?

I found a piece of his brain in my wallet! Might trade it in for a new PS3 headset :D !

The FIA don't make money from Formula 1, the money from hosting fees goes to FOM.

There you go.

Alonso still disappointed over title loss

Fernando Alonso was on track for the Scuderia Ferrari team at the Yas Marina circuit in Abu Dhabi circuit on Saturday where he completed the final day of a scheduled two day Pirelli tyre test for the Maranello based squad. The Spaniard finished at the top of the timesheets, but he still can’t feel anything but disappointed about the fact that that was where he needed to finish a week earlier to clinch the 2010 world crown.

“It’s normal that all of us still feel very disappointed, but that’s part of sport,” he said at the end of the day. “I would think it’s the same thing the Dutch football players felt when they lost the World Cup final back in July: then, after a few weeks, they realised they had achieved something, while so many others had not even got anywhere close. The same goes for us: the final victory eluded us, but in any case we had a great season, with a fantastic fight back in the second part of the year. Next year we will try again, because we are Ferrari!”

With the Abu Dhabi test now over, Ferrari will be back on track on 28th November at the “Ricardo Tormo” circuit, at Cheste (Valencia,) as part of the Ferrari World Finals, the event which traditionally brings the Prancing Horse’s racing season to a close. Driving the F10s on track will be Felipe Massa and Fernando Alonso, backed up by everyone else involved in another year of racing for the Reds.

AutoMoto365.com

That's right punk. You will never ever win or inherit the championship again. Not while Hamilton and Vettel is around, who's much better driver than Alonso will ever be. Or while Whiting is in cahoots with a rookie <--------------- :roll:

Personally I'm very happy Alonso did not win it. There's no way he's remotely in the same class as Fangio or Lauda. The only "ridiculous" person I saw tonight was Alonso himself.

Duplicate of a random hate post to push this thread up to the top.

Alonso still disappointed over title loss

Fernando Alonso was on track for the Scuderia Ferrari team at the Yas Marina circuit in Abu Dhabi circuit on Saturday where he completed the final day of a scheduled two day Pirelli tyre test for the Maranello based squad. The Spaniard finished at the top of the timesheets, but he still can’t feel anything but disappointed about the fact that that was where he needed to finish a week earlier to clinch the 2010 world crown.

“It’s normal that all of us still feel very disappointed, but that’s part of sport,” he said at the end of the day. “I would think it’s the same thing the Dutch football players felt when they lost the World Cup final back in July: then, after a few weeks, they realised they had achieved something, while so many others had not even got anywhere close. The same goes for us: the final victory eluded us, but in any case we had a great season, with a fantastic fight back in the second part of the year. Next year we will try again, because we are Ferrari!”

With the Abu Dhabi test now over, Ferrari will be back on track on 28th November at the “Ricardo Tormo” circuit, at Cheste (Valencia,) as part of the Ferrari World Finals, the event which traditionally brings the Prancing Horse’s racing season to a close. Driving the F10s on track will be Felipe Massa and Fernando Alonso, backed up by everyone else involved in another year of racing for the Reds.

AutoMoto365.com

That's right punk. You will never ever win or inherit the championship again. Not while Hamilton and Vettel is around, who's much better driver than Alonso will ever be. Or while Whiting is in cahoots with a rookie <--------------- :roll:

:lol: Just look at this news to reveal more about the dark side of (this so called by some) great human being and interesting personality, he is soooo bitter with loosing the title that he hasn't yet congratulated Vettel even when they were near by in the last test.

And although he spent the two-day Pirelli test in the same vacinity as Alonso, Vettel says the Ferrari driver never came over to congratulate him.

"He still has not congratulated me," Vettel told AFP when asked if the Alonso had contacted him.

Source

Yes Alonso is a great guy :naughty:

Guys, the bloody cheater, uncultured prima donna is not worth so much attention. He is a nobody. Next year there will be another double world champ and Alonso will soon be forgotten. So there is no need to discuss him so much here.

:clap3:

:lol: Just look at this news to reveal more about the dark side of (this so called by some) great human being and interesting personality, he is soooo bitter with loosing the title that he hasn't yet congratulated Vettel even when they were near by in the last test.

And although he spent the two-day Pirelli test in the same vacinity as Alonso, Vettel says the Ferrari driver never came over to congratulate him.

"He still has not congratulated me," Vettel told AFP when asked if the Alonso had contacted him.

Source

Yes Alonso is a great guy :naughty:

sad sad sad... remember I mentioned the d#ckhead's lack of sportmanship....

Seriously, lets put it like this:

He's got a job that you haven't got.

He's richer than you.

He's married to a popstar.

He doesn't give a crap about what is said about him here as he's never heard of this place!

Better to conserve your energy for when you drown in your own bitterness.

:lol:

I gotta ponder: is Vettel whinging because Alonso didn't congratulate him?? His team must immediately know and he must be thrown out :P

sad sad sad... remember I mentioned the d#ckhead's lack of sportmanship....

I rememeber that,'s why I posted this news.

Seriously, lets put it like this:

He's got a job that you haven't got.

He's richer than you.

He's married to a popstar.

He doesn't give a crap about what is said about him here as he's never heard of this place!

Better to conserve your energy for when you drown in your own bitterness.

:lol:

Do you really think that we are trying to get this messages to Alonso? :nono1: I thought you had figure out by now that I am not on speaking term with that guy. :P

I gotta ponder: is Vettel whinging because Alonso didn't congratulate him?? His team must immediately know and he must be thrown out :P

What? :o don't tell me that after his fans spent so much time longing to see him wearing a red skirt, I mean driving a Ferrari now you all want to see him driving for Red Bull, ok now I got the idea, you really meant to see him driving for RED Bull not driving the RED cars. :naughty:

pure and simply reply after he was asked...

I think that someone from the press might have asked him if Alonso wished him...and his reply might have been the only thing they wrote.